PDA

View Full Version : Element TD (SC2 Custom)

NorthStar
August 18th, 2011, 06:28 PM
I've never tried the WC3 version, and I played the SC2 version for the first time today, got to Wave 61 with all the other dead guys watching me. 8)

styx0202
August 18th, 2011, 06:45 PM
It's really different balance wise from WC3, i'm still having hard time figuring out perfect combos
and some towers dont seems to be finished, you can see "Coming soon" towers, also latest version he added "super weapons coming soon"
D+L+N, Oblideration + Trickery works great, the only problem i run out of space, trickery got range limit...

NorthStar
August 19th, 2011, 07:59 AM
It's really different balance wise from WC3, i'm still having hard time figuring out perfect combos
and some towers dont seems to be finished, you can see "Coming soon" towers, also latest version he added "super weapons coming soon"
D+L+N, Oblideration + Trickery works great, the only problem i run out of space, trickery got range limit...

Voltage Towers + Hail Towers + Periodtic Tower of the Elements = Win

Rumpel1408
August 19th, 2011, 11:44 AM

Voltage Towers + Hail Towers + Periodtic Tower of the Elements = Win

Does it? you need to much gas for all 6 elements and can only do shity dual towers, and if you combine them with gas you use up ur last gas witch you would else have spend into essence, and with only two final towers you wont kill alot, pure darkness is imho better than periodic, or pure light if you like so

NorthStar
August 19th, 2011, 12:51 PM
I did pure light and fire, I spent my spares getting one of each later.

SnipingHobo
August 23rd, 2011, 11:08 AM
I like massing the towers that produce a spinning line around it and damage enemies for every time it makes contact with them. Cool animation and you can even alter the rotating speed!

NorthStar
August 23rd, 2011, 07:16 PM
I didn't really notice the damage when I used that tower so I didn't bother building it further, I tried almost every tower in the game and I chose the ones I found most useful and massed them.