PDA

View Full Version : Small Glitch

Deadlytalon
August 17th, 2011, 07:18 AM
Ok this is not so much a major glitch as far as I can tell. I was spy today, Im actually rarely the spy, this is only my 2nd time. Well I died first night :(, Now the first night I was alive mafia was really quiet never spoke. But from the GY, I was still seeing the messages displaying there target for the night, now I don't know if I would of still been getting there chat, cause I'm not sure if they ever talked cause they sure didn't the first night. But I do still get there target message every night.

Deadlytalon
August 17th, 2011, 07:21 AM
More in-depth: it says "A member of the mafia visited ____ tonight." for every visit they make, if theres 2 mafia "consig / mafioso" visiting. It displays the message twice, it is not in-fact the "The mafia went to kill _____" message, but a message for every visit they make.

Tipzntrix
August 17th, 2011, 07:41 AM
More in-depth: it says "A member of the mafia visited ____ tonight." for every visit they make, if theres 2 mafia "consig / mafioso" visiting. It displays the message twice, it is not in-fact the "The mafia went to kill _____" message, but a message for every visit they make.

yeah, spy got changed a bit. The graveyard sight is probably still a bug, but as long as you're not cheating it should not affect anything ;)

Deadlytalon
August 17th, 2011, 09:08 AM
I kno, just pointing out the glitch so that it can be corrected so others don't cheat :) I play in-house normally, and would never cheat there, any1 who does i won't play with, and alot of others are like that. Hate pubbing, so don't plan on cheating haha :D