PDA

View Full Version : FM XVII Signups

Raptorblaze
February 1st, 2013, 05:45 AM
Welcome to the FM XVII official sign-up thread!

Like with last game, we need to estimate how many players we can gather before adjusting the game balance. So this thread will be active in no less that 1 week. Take your time, as AppleyNO's M-FM Halo 2 is currently in process. We want everyone to be active, so don't join this game if you don't like being citizen or don't think you will be active.

Players that were modkilled by Yayap during FM 16 (or otherwise have bad reputation) will be automatically placed on the reserve list if they choose to sign up here. Only select few of then will have the chance to join the game, decided at random. The rest of those people will make up the bulk of our reserve list. Seems fair for you, right?

Anyway, you should keep in mind the following rules during the game:

-Last wills and death notes will be disabled, like in Yayap's FM.
-Anonymous names with no real id hunting as a rule (no "COM" names). This also applies to night chats as well.
-Don't forget about using the [vote] tags!
-Don't lurk too much or else you risk yourself being replaced. 5 posts minimum per day should be optimal for most players.
-Do not copy any information from night chats, and do not cite your role card.

We are still in the process of making the game setup. We need at least 30 players signed up before we can reveal to you the role list. So write up as many sign-ups as possible! There is no upper limit of players, but at least 5-7 of then will end up in the reserve list. Even so, we are expecting at least 40 participants in the game.

Hosted by: Fragos (setup etc.) and Raptorblaze (The technical stuffs)

1. Fatalis
2. Nazzhoul
3. Nick
4. Glip
5. Ika
6. Frostbyte
7. CmG
8. Slaol
9. Crimson
10. Singion
11. Auckmid
12. Orpz
13. Damus_Graves
14. TheDarkestLight
15. RLVG
16. Gerik
17. Jr4life24
18. Numbertwo
19. NoctiZ
20. Lead
21. TwentyTwo
22. TheGMOATB
23. clementine
24. Boss
25. Mystery
26. Fury
27. Rocshi
28. Azuriae
29. Biersteker
30. cdcdcdcd
31. Bujeebus
32. BorkBot
33. Taekyon
34. Gingerape
35. 42shadow42
36. secretbith
37. Kromos
38. MintBerry Crunch

Reserves

Fatalis
February 1st, 2013, 05:47 AM
/Sign

Nazzhoul
February 1st, 2013, 05:54 AM
/sign

Nick
February 1st, 2013, 06:07 AM
/sign

Fragos
February 1st, 2013, 06:30 AM
You don't have to be in such a hurry, Raptorblaze. You could start the sign-ups after you have rested enough.

Anyway, welcome to the FM XVII official sign-up thread!

Like with last game, we need to estimate how many players we can gather before adjusting the game balance. So this thread will be active in no less that 1 week. Take your time, as AppleyNO's M-FM Halo 2 is currently in process. We want everyone to be active, so don't join this game if you don't like being citizen or don't think you will be active.

Players that were modkilled by Yayap during FM 16 (or otherwise have bad reputation) will be automatically placed on the reserve list if they choose to sign up here. Only select few of then will have the chance to join the game, decided at random. The rest of those people will make up the bulk of our reserve list. Seems fair for you, right?

Anyway, you should keep in mind the following rules during the game:

-Last wills and death notes will be disabled, like in Yayap's FM.
-Anonymous names with no real id hunting as a rule (no "COM" names). This also applies to night chats as well.
-Don't forget about using the [vote] tags!
-Don't lurk too much or else you risk yourself being replaced. 5 posts minimum per day should be optimal for most players.
-Do not copy any information from night chats, and do not cite your role card.

We are still in the process of making the game setup. We need at least 30 players signed up before we can reveal to you the role list. So write up as many sign-ups as possible! There is no upper limit of players, but at least 5-7 of then will end up in the reserve list. Even so, we are expecting at least 40 participants in the game.

Glip
February 1st, 2013, 07:10 AM
/sign

ika
February 1st, 2013, 07:14 AM
/sign i wanted to try the large fm

Ash
February 1st, 2013, 07:20 AM
hi were do i sing?
/sing in bl00d

AppleyNO
February 1st, 2013, 08:30 PM
/reserve

CmG
February 1st, 2013, 08:41 PM
What is this? Ah who cares... /sign

Slaol
February 1st, 2013, 08:53 PM
/sign and shotu and lte ti all otu

Crimson
February 1st, 2013, 08:57 PM
/sign

Rocshi
February 1st, 2013, 09:08 PM
/reserve
Might change later.

Singion
February 1st, 2013, 09:17 PM
/sign :)

Auckmid
February 2nd, 2013, 12:17 AM
/sign

Orpz
February 2nd, 2013, 12:22 AM
/sign

Damus_Graves
February 2nd, 2013, 12:50 AM
/sign

TheDarkestLight
February 2nd, 2013, 09:28 AM
/sign

RLVG
February 2nd, 2013, 09:42 AM
/sign

Gerik
February 2nd, 2013, 10:32 AM
/sign

Jr4life24
February 2nd, 2013, 10:51 AM
/sign

Numbertwo
February 2nd, 2013, 11:01 AM
/sign

NoctiZ
February 2nd, 2013, 11:01 AM
/sign

LeaD
February 2nd, 2013, 11:22 AM
le /sign

TwentyTwo
February 2nd, 2013, 07:22 PM
/sign

FM Ferengi
February 2nd, 2013, 11:50 PM
The sign-ups are progressing quite well. We are almost ready to reveal the game setup. We'll reveal to you the role list for 35 players, but as I said, there won't be any upper limit to the number of players. We want as many people as possible to participate in the game while keeping a steady number of reserves.

You should keep signing up, as the game won't be called "One Piece of AWESOME" for nothing, you know ^^

Crimson
February 2nd, 2013, 11:58 PM
The sign-ups are progressing quite well. We are almost ready to reveal the game setup. We'll reveal to you the role list for 35 players, but as I said, there won't be any upper limit to the number of players. We want as many people as possible to participate in the game while keeping a steady number of reserves.

You should keep signing up, as the game won't be called "One Piece of AWESOME" for nothing, you know ^^

one pizza

TheGMOATB
February 3rd, 2013, 01:03 AM
/sign

clementine
February 3rd, 2013, 01:25 AM
/sign

Voss
February 3rd, 2013, 01:39 AM
/sign

Jim
February 3rd, 2013, 05:28 PM
/reserve because Yayap's bs mod kills.

Gerik
February 3rd, 2013, 11:34 PM
21. TwentyTwo

This must be his own special version of hell.

FM Ferengi
February 3rd, 2013, 11:39 PM
Raptor was so careless that he forgot to unlock the game thread for me, and as result he missed the timing.

I'll try to post the essential game information tomorrow during the evening, as I'm quite busy on the workdays. You just wait.

clementine
February 4th, 2013, 12:13 AM
1. Fatalis
2. Nazzhoul
3. Nick
4. Glip
5. Ika
6. Ash
7. CmG
8. Slaol
9. Crimson
10. Singion
11. Auckmid
12. Orpz
13. Damus_Graves
14. TheDarkestLight
15. RLVG
16. Gerik
17. Jr4life24
18. Numbertwo
19. NoctiZ
20. Lead
21. TwentyTwo

Reserves
1. AppleyNO
2. Rocshi

I vote you move Numbertwo to sign slot #2 and TwentyTwo to sign slot #22 :P

Mystery
February 4th, 2013, 07:55 PM
/sign

Fury
February 4th, 2013, 09:41 PM
/sin(90°) = 1

Gerik
February 4th, 2013, 11:05 PM
Raptor was so careless that he forgot to unlock the game thread for me, and as result he missed the timing.

I'll try to post the essential game information tomorrow during the evening, as I'm quite busy on the workdays. You just wait.

We can haz moar information?

FM Ferengi
February 5th, 2013, 12:08 AM
I have stated to fill up the game information in FM XVII subforum. Feel free to look at it, but keep in mind that I haven't finished filling it yet. Most of the work is already complete, though.

Auckmid
February 5th, 2013, 12:58 AM
I have stated to fill up the game information in FM XVII subforum. Feel free to look at it, but keep in mind that I haven't finished filling it yet. Most of the work is already complete, though.

Ookay, so 5-sided town with...

Town being almost total citizen, but huge numbers advantage

Marines make up majority of town PRs, but they can side with the evil neutrals (CP9) instead of town.

Rebels is the cult

CP9 is made up of mainly evil neutrals

Pirates are the Mafia

FM Ferengi
February 5th, 2013, 01:09 AM
You should treat CP9 like a second Mafia group instead of "bunch of evil neutrals". There are separate neutral roles as well.

Mystery
February 5th, 2013, 02:56 AM
You should treat CP9 like a second Mafia group instead of "bunch of evil neutrals". There are separate neutral roles as well.

*Fingers crossed I get the Navy Admiral role!*

Jr4life24
February 5th, 2013, 05:13 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw

Nick
February 5th, 2013, 07:25 AM
Need moar pirates. 1 more.

vornksr
February 5th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Damn... I shouldn't spend the time, but this sounds like fun.

/sign

When is this likely to start?

Raptorblaze
February 5th, 2013, 11:34 AM
We can haz moar information?

tl;dr Fragos says the FM17 "thread" is locked in a message to me, doesn't respond that he actually means the subforum until over a day later, then get's pissy at me about not knowing immediately what he meant and that he has to wait to post the info when the game hasn't even opened yet so it's not a huge rush. Literally took 6 seconds to fix once I knew wtf he was asking me.

And that Fragos is why you keep disputes internal instead of complaining to members. Often everyone looks like an ass from one point of view or another.

Azuriae
February 5th, 2013, 12:55 PM
/sign.

Let's do this.

biersteker
February 5th, 2013, 01:11 PM
/sign

First FM, please be gentle.

NoctiZ
February 5th, 2013, 01:34 PM
/sign

First FM, please be gentle.
Hell yeah man, you followed through. :D

Raptorblaze
February 5th, 2013, 01:55 PM
TheGMOATB
Mystery
NoctiZ

I need your ingame SC2 IDs, please pm them to me. (posting this in OP as well)

Mystery
February 5th, 2013, 02:33 PM
TheGMOATB
Mystery
NoctiZ

Just sent you a message Mr. Raptor!

cdcdcdcd
February 5th, 2013, 03:15 PM
can I signup for this?
I will send Raptorblaze a message with my id

NoctiZ
February 5th, 2013, 03:25 PM
can I signup for this?
I will send Raptorblaze a message with my id
I'm not an "official" but I'm sure there is enough space for more people if I understood correctly. :D

creedkingsx
February 5th, 2013, 03:30 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/34412094.jpg

Voss
February 5th, 2013, 04:22 PM
TheGMOATB
Mystery
NoctiZ

not doing this, because that would be horrible to the game, but if i had another account and another sc2 key, i could have 2 roles that i would know about. is this the only way to ensure smurfs don't get in?

Voss
February 5th, 2013, 04:23 PM
or what about going into replays and copying random people's sc2 ids?

Raptorblaze
February 5th, 2013, 05:04 PM
not doing this, because that would be horrible to the game, but if i had another account and another sc2 key, i could have 2 roles that i would know about. is this the only way to ensure smurfs don't get in?

I do a few different checks.

Voss
February 5th, 2013, 05:13 PM
I do a few different checks.

okay good =)
reallllyyy looking forward to 5 faction mafia.

FM Ferengi
February 6th, 2013, 06:46 AM
Just for your information, Raptorblaze will be gone during this weekend. We haven't picked a good time to start FM XVII yet, so take your time. I hope that we can start the game during the next week. Rest assured, he is already doing a lot of work on the forums.

Also, I don't want to obstruct AppleyNO's M-FM game progress (though I have a feeling his game might end faster than I think).

FM Ferengi
February 6th, 2013, 08:55 AM
I now accept Frequently Asked Questions from community.

But those questions should be asked in private, by sending a PM to me. This is a sign-up thread after all, not questions thread. Your answers will be posted at FMXVII information thread.

Bujeebus
February 6th, 2013, 09:04 PM
/sign

BorkBot
February 7th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Why can't the setup thread be opened for us to ask questions like in FM 10? I thought that was very useful.

And /sign

EDIT: Ah nevermind, we could ask questions starting from day 0 then.

FM Ferengi
February 7th, 2013, 11:46 PM
To be honest, I also expect that Tasogare Akira could join us as well. He may be a Circlejerk troll now, but actually he is a good player, and played himself well in M-FM Five-Sided Town (even though his team lost).

Also lol, is Fred back online as well? I won't be surpised if we see the return of other big names (such as Luna for example). Anyway, Raptor is still busy, so I'll update the list in his stead, and increase the number of free slots.

1. Fatalis
2. Nazzhoul
3. Nick
4. Glip
5. Ika
6. Frostbyte
7. CmG
8. Slaol
9. Crimson
10. Singion
11. Auckmid
12. Orpz
13. Damus_Graves
14. TheDarkestLight
15. RLVG
16. Gerik
17. Jr4life24
18. Numbertwo
19. NoctiZ
20. Lead
21. TwentyTwo
22. TheGMOATB
23. clementine
24. Boss
25. Mystery
26. Fury
27. Rocshi
28. Azuriae
29. Biersteker
30. cdcdcdcd
31. Bujeebus
32. BorkBot
33. Taekyon
34. Gingerape
35. 42shadow42
36. secretbith
37. Kromos
38. MintBerry Crunch

Reserves
1. Zalgo (hi there, Admiral!)
2. vornskr
3. Ash

Need IDs
1. TheGMOATB

Is it because our Admiral was a famous troll?

vornksr
February 9th, 2013, 10:50 PM
I'm afraid I need to /unsign. I just won't have enough time to devote to playing for the next few months. :(

Rocshi
February 9th, 2013, 11:20 PM
Fuck it. Changing from /reserve to /sign

bye real life

FM Ferengi
February 11th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Alright, now that Raptorblaze apparently has returned back from his business, I can finally announce the final date.

The game will start after Sunday 17th, and we'll make sure that there won't be any further delays.

So keep signing up! We'll present to you the final number of game participants once the weekend begins. Many famous people have been returned following the rise of Amkira(tm), so I'm sure that many famous faces will be participating. Yeah, we can clearly call this return as the "New Era Of SC2 Mafia".

Taekyon
February 11th, 2013, 11:41 AM
/sign

42shadow42
February 13th, 2013, 08:21 PM
/sign

FM Ferengi
February 14th, 2013, 02:39 AM
We will probably start the game with 35 players (unless we see a new wave in this weekend).

You can continue to sign in. We'll probably need a reserve of 5-7 players to keep the game flow. Some of you might be placed in reserve later, so keep than in mind!

secretbith
February 14th, 2013, 09:16 AM
/sign

hi, i'm new, but i've been playing mafia nonstop for the past week!

TwentyTwo
February 14th, 2013, 07:49 PM
wow! look at all those smurfs. This game might have some cheating or a lot of nubs.

Azuriae
February 14th, 2013, 08:48 PM
wow! look at all those smurfs. This game might have some cheating or a lot of nubs.

This.
I can vouch for Taekyon not being a smurf though.
I finally convinced him to make an account to play his first FM.

Jim
February 14th, 2013, 08:53 PM

That is why Rap will check IP's and need replays of new people so that nobody cheats with one person getting two characters.

FM Ferengi
February 14th, 2013, 11:53 PM
Just for your information, I am also tracking recent infractions that were given out by moderators. If you received too many infractions during the last two weeks, you will probably end up in the reserve list.

Ash will be certainly a reserved player this time, for example - he has received way too many infractions in a short time. No hard feelings, but you need to learn how to respect others, not insulting then.

creedkingsx
February 15th, 2013, 12:38 AM
hahahahaha
I like that. :P

Cryptonic
February 15th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Ash will be certainly a reserved player this time, for example - he has received way too many infractions in a short time. No hard feelings, but you need to learn how to respect others, not insulting then.

Ash is just passionate. People need thicker skin.

Azuriae
February 15th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Awww.
But I wanted to give him some more guns so he could shoot the Citizens.
;w;

(<3)

Bill Bush
February 15th, 2013, 08:41 PM
/sign

Ash
February 15th, 2013, 08:44 PM
you know what? No one ever bothered following my suggestion. This fm is about to reach 40 players and only have about 4 reserves. THIS FM IS GOING TO TRASH.
I DON'T CARE IF I'M GOING TO RESERVE, I WON'T BE ABLE TO CHANGE THE AMOUNT OF LURKERS.

i'm not even going to bother playing if this is the case, and if Respected will be allowed to be given out as easily anymore. I might as well go to mafia scum or some shit

FM Ferengi
February 16th, 2013, 01:06 AM
/sign
And who might you be? I'll ask Raptor to check your background.

you know what? No one ever bothered following my suggestion. This fm is about to reach 40 players and only have about 4 reserves. THIS FM IS GOING TO TRASH.
I DON'T CARE IF I'M GOING TO RESERVE, I WON'T BE ABLE TO CHANGE THE AMOUNT OF LURKERS.

i'm not even going to bother playing if this is the case, and if Respected will be allowed to be given out as easily anymore. I might as well go to mafia scum or some shit
You really are quite passionate, Ash. You need at least to chill down before we can allow you to play again. Why you are talking about lurkers when you were a lurker yourself in Outlaw team? At the very least don't contradict yourself.

Nick
February 16th, 2013, 02:37 AM
Can I be killing role? I'll kill all lurkers.

Kromos
February 16th, 2013, 05:37 AM
I have some free time so /sign

Raptorblaze
February 16th, 2013, 08:04 AM
IF YOU CREATED YOUR ACCOUNT IN THE LAST FOUR MONTHS AND DID NOT PLAY IN FM16, I NEED A REPLAY OF YOU OR YOUR SIGN WILL BE IGNORED

Ash
February 16th, 2013, 10:27 AM
You really are quite passionate, Ash. You need at least to chill down before we can allow you to play again. Why you are talking about lurkers when you were a lurker yourself in Outlaw team? At the very least don't contradict yourself.
that was a long time ago, and I've rarely lurked when it comes to big normal FMs.
you think i need to chill? this is my online personality. you're just mad no one liked your 5 sided town bs

FM Ferengi
February 16th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Well Ash, you might still get a change to enter the game, because Raptorblaze is checking out smurfs right now. Being reserved does not mean that you are out of the game completely. We might put you in the game right at the start depending on the conditions of other people.

Just be nice to us and don't reduce your chances any further. We'll keep our eyes on you once you step in the game.

Jim
February 16th, 2013, 11:52 AM
Changing to /sign so I have a possibility to start.

Ash
February 16th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Well Ash, you might still get a change to enter the game, because Raptorblaze is checking out smurfs right now. Being reserved does not mean that you are out of the game completely. We might put you in the game right at the start depending on the conditions of other people.

Just be nice to us and don't reduce your chances any further. We'll keep our eyes on you once you step in the game.
That's not my point. My point was why is there too little reserves? How many are you guys planning on actually letting in the game from the start?

Tbh, I don't mind being a reserve, (I don't, not at all) but there should be more. I don't know how to pick my choices of words to explain my point tbh.

Gerik
February 16th, 2013, 12:27 PM
38. MintBerry Crunch

MintBerry Crunch was modkilled in FM16. Doesn't that mean he has to start as a reserve?

LeaD was also modkilled, but he then replaced someone and actually played, so I'm not sure if that counts.

Crimson
February 16th, 2013, 12:36 PM
why are there so many respecteds

Ash
February 16th, 2013, 06:37 PM
why are there so many respecteds
blame yayap and DR and all those bad admins/hosts

Gerik
February 16th, 2013, 10:33 PM
Since it's almost the 17th (or already is for some of us, depending on time zone), when exactly will the game start?

Gerik
February 16th, 2013, 10:36 PM
blame yayap and DR and all those bad admins/hosts

How was Yayap a bad host?

42shadow42
February 16th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Since it's almost the 17th (or already is for some of us, depending on time zone), when exactly will the game start?

I've been wondering the same thing.

Dark.Revenant
February 16th, 2013, 11:06 PM
hey asreholes, the game'ses delayed due to school andother obiligations.

.....So Raptor if you start FM before Wedsday, YOUR FIRED!

AppleyNO
February 16th, 2013, 11:08 PM
/unreserve

I'm not going to have the time to be playing FMs for a while, so I am sadly going to have to step away.

Gerik
February 16th, 2013, 11:19 PM

But...but... You're not even playing...

FM Ferengi
February 16th, 2013, 11:31 PM
I'm going to speak with Raptorblaze again before starting the game. But I can assure you that FM accounts are almost ready. We need to check Raptor's readiness first.

Note that I said that game will start after Sunday, not exactly on this day. I wanted to start it today, but now that ominous message from Dark Revenant bothers me...

Nick
February 16th, 2013, 11:33 PM
What is Wedsday?

Gerik
February 16th, 2013, 11:35 PM
I'm going to speak with Raptorblaze again before starting the game. But I can assure you that FM accounts are almost ready. We need to check Raptor's readiness first.

Note that I said that game will start after Sunday, not exactly on this day. I wanted to start it today, but now that ominous message from Dark Revenant bothers me...

I did notice the "after", but I ignored it in hopes that you would start today because I want to play. As for Dark Revenant, he's known for being a troll, and that post from him is probably the only one we'll see in 2013, so I think you should start. :D

Gerik
February 16th, 2013, 11:37 PM
What is Wedsday?

It's the day people wed. "Wedding Day" is just too many goddamn syllables for some people.

FM Ferengi
February 16th, 2013, 11:38 PM
Raptorblaze confirmed to me that Dark Revenant is quite serious. So no game until next Wenesday.

But hey, that is a proof the DR is alive after all, isn't it?

FrostByte
February 16th, 2013, 11:39 PM

You must have asphyxiated and died, then come back to life before you posted this. It looks like you got some brain damage somewhere.

FrostByte
February 16th, 2013, 11:40 PM
Raptorblaze confirmed to me that Dark Revenant is quite serious. So no game until next Wenesday.

o_0 is that just because DR wants to play from the start? Or does he actually have a role in hosting?

Nick
February 16th, 2013, 11:41 PM
Wenesday will never come. FM is cancelled.

Gerik
February 16th, 2013, 11:56 PM

Nah, DR is bluffing. He wouldn't fire Raptor. DR isn't even involved with the FM in any capacity, so his school schedule should have zero effect on it. And if his spelling and grammar are any indication, DR is probably drunk/high off his ass.

But if you're still going to wait, can we at least get a confirmed start date? Because DR said "Wedsday", implying this coming Wednesday, Feb. 20th, and you said "next Wednesday", which implies the following Wednesday, Feb. 27th. So which is it?

FM Ferengi
February 17th, 2013, 12:09 AM
It's Ferbruary 20th. So cool off.

Jr4life24
February 17th, 2013, 12:20 AM
Does anyone think that DR is going to take part in this FM? Maybe that is why he has delayed it?

Jim
February 17th, 2013, 12:23 AM
Does anyone think that DR is going to take part in this FM? Maybe that is why he has delayed it?

I seriously doubt it, and I know Oops isn't controlling his account because he died in the meteror.

Will there be any more edits to the roles, amount of players before the game starts?

AppleyNO
February 17th, 2013, 12:24 AM
lol, Raptor has finals until sometime Wednesday night.

Gerik
February 17th, 2013, 12:39 AM
It's Ferbruary 20th. So cool off.

I'm cool, dawg. Just wanted some confirmation. I'm excited for this FM to start.

Nick
February 17th, 2013, 12:53 AM
When is Ferbruary? I feel cold.

Voss
February 17th, 2013, 04:27 AM

its DRs smurf. not really dr.

Ash
February 17th, 2013, 04:31 AM
How was Yayap a bad host?
Given too many respected badges. I think he's done it twice.

You're*

FM Ferengi
February 17th, 2013, 05:59 AM
This message was an Easter Egg.

Anyway, because the game is delayed, the sign-ups are still open again. So use that chance if you want!

Raptorblaze
February 17th, 2013, 08:52 AM
http://i.qkme.me/3t11xq.jpg

Gerik
February 17th, 2013, 11:00 AM
http://i.qkme.me/3t11xq.jpg

Couldn't Fragos do the hosting while you're doing midterm stuff? :D

CmG
February 17th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Y u care? You die N1.

Gerik
February 17th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Y u care? You die N1.

You heard it here first, everyone. If I die n1, CmG did it. ggnore

CmG
February 17th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Nah i just hint the scum to kill you n1 to frame me. I think it's worth it :D

Gerik
February 17th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Nah i just hint the scum to kill you n1 to frame me. I think it's worth it :D

Y U WANT ME DEAD?! ;(

CmG
February 17th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Why not? I think it's fun to start the WIFOM already before the game really starts. Don't you agree? Anyways i thought the game would start today? Still waiting for my anon acc information :)

Gerik
February 17th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Why not? I think it's fun to start the WIFOM already before the game really starts. Don't you agree? Anyways i thought the game would start today? Still waiting for my anon acc information :)

Well since they extended signups until the FM starts on Wednesday, they won't send out account info until then.

Early WIFOM is fun, I suppose. I just wish you'd direct kills elsewhere. XD

42shadow42
February 17th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Well since they extended signups until the FM starts on Wednesday, they won't send out account info until then.

Early WIFOM is fun, I suppose. I just wish you'd direct kills elsewhere. XD

Hows this If i get doc ill save your ass.

Dislcaimer: This is by no means a request to be doc.

Gerik
February 17th, 2013, 04:27 PM

Statistically unlikely, but I'll take it. If you and the killers can find me, that is. :smile:

Voss
February 17th, 2013, 09:32 PM

Dislcaimer: This is by no means a request to be doc.

doc is fun!

Zalgo
February 17th, 2013, 11:10 PM
Id like to give this a shot

/sign

Raptorblaze
February 17th, 2013, 11:18 PM

/sign

I'll need a replay of you ingame.

Gerik
February 18th, 2013, 01:02 AM

/sign

Welcome to the latest episode of "Who Dat smurf?" I'm your host, Gerik. Now contestants, tell me- who dat smurf?

Nick
February 18th, 2013, 04:18 AM
YESSSSS!!!!!

I GOT SK!

Not gamethrowing right? Since it is anon?

FM Ferengi
February 18th, 2013, 05:02 AM
All permissions are finished. I guess I can send role cards to participants soon.

Note that game will start with Night 0. Faction members will receive their role cards first, folllowed by town members and neutral roles. Night chats will be open at that time, allowing team members to pick their strategies. Day 1 will start at the promised time - Wednesday 20th. Note that Day 1 will be no-lynch day. The real action will start with Night 1.

Thanks to everyone who signed up and made this game possible. Good luck and have fun!

Fatalis
February 18th, 2013, 05:29 AM
/cheer

Espozito
February 18th, 2013, 05:47 AM
/reserve. Wanna try to again, but not sure if I can play... well... right...
Screw that, /significate!

NoctiZ
February 18th, 2013, 07:37 AM
All permissions are finished. I guess I can send role cards to participants soon.

Would be pretty cool to raise the excitement.

Raptorblaze
February 18th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Welcome to the latest episode of "Who Dat smurf?" I'm your host, Gerik. Now contestants, tell me- who dat smurf?

Admiral.

Admiral
February 18th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Admiral.

You can't honestly think I think you'd let me play as me did you? I had a nice little story as to why I could not post a replay too. If only I wasn't too lazy as use the same computer or at least wait till I got my VPN.

I hope you were just playing along when you asked for a replay. That would make my day.

Edit:

Admiral.

y u do dis

Raptorblaze
February 18th, 2013, 11:19 AM
You can't honestly think I think you'd let me play as me did you? I had a nice little story as to why I could not post a replay too. If only I wasn't too lazy as use the same computer or at least wait till I got my VPN.

I hope you were just playing along when you asked for a replay. That would make my day.

I did the IP check before I asked, yes lol

Admiral
February 18th, 2013, 11:37 AM
I did the IP check before I asked, yes lol

See, that's why I like you. Style.

FM Ferengi
February 18th, 2013, 10:54 PM
While the game have already started, the reserve list is still open! You might be able to join the game faster than you think. Just keep tracking the day chat!

Apache
February 20th, 2013, 04:32 AM
never played this anyway
/reserve
if possible

louiswill
February 20th, 2013, 04:08 PM
I was suggested by Slaol to play a FM, I didn't know what is FM...until I find this.

I'd like to reserve a citizen role.

/reserve

J
February 21st, 2013, 05:48 PM
/sign....

Would like to play a game >.<

Raptorblaze
February 21st, 2013, 09:49 PM
/sign....

Would like to play a game >.<

The game already began, but I'll add you to reserves if that's fine.

J
February 22nd, 2013, 10:37 AM
The game already began, but I'll add you to reserves if that's fine.

Sure, thanks. That works for me :)

Gingerape
February 23rd, 2013, 09:09 AM
this game hsn't even started yet!

FM Ferengi
February 23rd, 2013, 11:08 AM
If there are any complains left because the game itself was restarted, then leave those complains here, because when next day starts you will probably not be able to do it afterwards.

FM Ferengi
February 25th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Once again, we need to keep filling up the reserve spots. Some of players are unable to participate because of their activity and other issues.

For now, we want to keep the reserved seats stable. PM me if you are interested to join the game.

FM Ferengi
February 27th, 2013, 09:18 AM
We are still looking for players to replenish reserve spots. Sign up if you are interested in playing Forum Mafia!

Burnt Eskimo
March 4th, 2013, 11:21 AM
I'm up for being a reserve.

Voss
March 21st, 2013, 01:12 PM
fm 18 anyone? =)

Damus_Graves
March 21st, 2013, 01:21 PM
fm 18 anyone? =)

depends on the host

NoctiZ
March 21st, 2013, 02:10 PM
I'll probably play regardless of host, I just want a funny setup.. I would LOVE to play something like FM XVII, and I really laughed hard when I read the Alien chat, too funny.

BorkBot
March 21st, 2013, 09:08 PM
I was thinking of cooking something up if nobody else took the reins, but I'm a bit busy at the moment.

Looks like someone else may be volunteering. Not entirely sure yet what's going to happen.

42shadow42
March 22nd, 2013, 06:45 PM
Kind of have an idea for a FM, but have never done one before, probably would need assistance, not sure whether it should be medium or large, small would not work, anyone that could help?

AppleyNO
March 22nd, 2013, 06:45 PM
Kind of have an idea for a FM, but have never done one before, probably would need assistance, not sure whether it should be medium or large, small would not work, anyone that could help?
Have you every hosted before? You might be better off hosting a smaller game first.

42shadow42
March 22nd, 2013, 06:46 PM
Have you every hosted before? You might be better off hosting a smaller game first.

That was the point of my posting, No I have not.

AppleyNO
March 22nd, 2013, 06:49 PM
That was the point of my posting.
lolol My fault.

Read this to give you an idea about hosting.
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4234-Setup-Requirements-(Read-this-before-posting)

BorkBot
March 22nd, 2013, 06:55 PM
Permission to host larger and more complex games has requirements of experience hosting smaller games first on this site. The reason is simple: the best way to learn what works and what doesn't is by trying it out. In large games, a LOT can go wrong. It takes quite a lot of responsibility, and if things go south badly then all of the players in the game will be affected. Which isn't very good for the general quality of the site.

So go ahead and try your hand at designing a S-FM on the M-FM section of the boards. There's a lot of information there to guide you through the process of making your first setup.

42shadow42
March 22nd, 2013, 09:21 PM
Permission to host larger and more complex games has requirements of experience hosting smaller games first on this site. The reason is simple: the best way to learn what works and what doesn't is by trying it out. In large games, a LOT can go wrong. It takes quite a lot of responsibility, and if things go south badly then all of the players in the game will be affected. Which isn't very good for the general quality of the site.

So go ahead and try your hand at designing a S-FM on the M-FM section of the boards. There's a lot of information there to guide you through the process of making your first setup.

Looking at the descriptions I think it fits M-FM best, but would still have no idea how to make it balanced.

creedkingsx
March 23rd, 2013, 12:32 AM
Looking at the descriptions I think it fits M-FM best, but would still have no idea how to make it balanced.

M-FM requires having hosted at least one S-FM (check that on me, Bork) and S-FM requires having played one game before. (Check it again on me, Bork.

Fragos
March 23rd, 2013, 01:03 AM
I hosted the my first M-FM before S-FM were made in the first place.

Gingerape
March 23rd, 2013, 05:17 AM
Nowadays, no one wants to play 'normal' S-FM's.They all have to have a unique aspect about them.

creedkingsx
March 23rd, 2013, 05:18 AM
Nowadays, no one wants to play 'normal' S-FM's.They all have to have a unique aspect about them.

Normal is ez.

BorkBot
March 23rd, 2013, 06:47 AM
M-FM requires having hosted at least one S-FM (check that on me, Bork) and S-FM requires having played one game before. (Check it again on me, Bork.
That's correct. Though he has played a big FM before, so that should suffice for the S-FM requirements.

I hosted the my first M-FM before S-FM were made in the first place.
The first few M-FMs were found to have some flaws that wouldn't have been overlooked if the host had had a chance to fiddle around with hosting a less ambitious setup before. That's why the requirements were set in the first place.

;)

It's ok to put something special in a S-FM. As long as it isn't full of specialness and strange custom roles that make it hard to grasp for newcomers and veterans alike.

LeaD
March 27th, 2013, 08:08 PM
le /sign

Forum Mafia GM
March 27th, 2013, 08:22 PM
le /sign

LeaD, this is for FM XVII, which has ended. Signups for FMXVIII will appear on the 3rd (unless Roschi wants to start signups at a latter time.)

Locking this.