PDA

View Full Version : Remove Post Count from Puzzles and Forum Games

Glip
January 31st, 2013, 08:45 PM
Plain and simple.

The "One right after the Other" thread is quite blatant post farming.

Either remove post count from Puzzles and Forum Games, or agree that nobody cares about post count, and make all posts count everywhere on the site.

Slaol
January 31st, 2013, 08:51 PM
Support.

Dat blatant post farming in a suggestion about stopping post farming.

Well, I suggested this in mod chat a few minutes before you posted this. So, I am just publicizing my support. If you want I could hate this idea. :)

Nah, it's alright, no need to hate this idea :P

I just thought it was funny that your "Support." was essentially analogous to the "+1" of bygone days that brought up the original issue of post farming that prohibited all posts under 5 characters from counting as posts.

Yea, I feel that, son.

Indeed. Can't creed implement this change, since he's mod of Gen Disc, where the Puzzles and Forum Games subforum resides? You should contact him and get him on this. Nao.

You think just because Creed and I are in love that he does what I ask? I am clearly the man, have you seen my ego? If I fell off it I'd die. Thus I listen to Creed. Anyway, no I don't think Creed has control of that.

Then find Rap, then! Surely an Admin can take care of this?

Oops or Raptor. Whichever logs on.

I cannot

We forgive you.

Glip
January 31st, 2013, 08:53 PM
Support.

Dat blatant post farming in a suggestion about stopping post farming.

Well, I suggested this in mod chat a few minutes before you posted this. So, I am just publicizing my support. If you want I could hate this idea. :)

Nah, it's alright, no need to hate this idea :P

I just thought it was funny that your "Support." was essentially analogous to the "+1" of bygone days that brought up the original issue of post farming that resulted in prohibiting all posts under 5 characters from counting as posts.

Yea, I feel that, son.

Indeed. Can't creed implement this change, since he's mod of Gen Disc, where the Puzzles and Forum Games subforum resides? You should contact him and get him on this. Nao.

Plus One

I see what you did there, and raise you a disapproving look.

You think just because Creed and I are in love that he does what I ask? I am clearly the man, have you seen my ego? If I fell off it I'd die. Thus I listen to Creed. Anyway, no I don't think Creed has control of that.

Then find Rap, then! Surely an Admin can take care of this?

Auckmid
January 31st, 2013, 09:18 PM
Plus One

creedkingsx
January 31st, 2013, 09:45 PM
I cannot

Damus_Graves
January 31st, 2013, 09:51 PM
:D

RLVG
February 1st, 2013, 02:39 AM
I don't care about post count and I thought that Puzzles had post count removed.

/support

Espozito
February 1st, 2013, 06:12 AM
I totally agree on that. I'm for removing post count from that forum.

Raptorblaze
February 2nd, 2013, 10:16 AM
Implemented.