PDA

View Full Version : SC2 Map: The Phantom

NorthStar
August 16th, 2011, 02:04 PM
I played the SC1 version pretty much, it was fun, but the SC2 version sucks ass, people troll a lot, people don't read what role they are, people just mass voids and go roflstomp, the terrain sucks ass. I just can't stress enough at how retarded the map is.

Narks
August 16th, 2011, 03:42 PM
i know, awesome map to troll

you vote /b/lood brothers, go paladin, and attack the other paladin, and he's screwed even if he beats you

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 04:24 PM
It can't possible be worse than Digimon ORPG can it?

CaressMeTenderly
August 16th, 2011, 04:35 PM
What?
Digimon ORPG was excellent.

oops_ur_dead
August 16th, 2011, 05:26 PM

I have lost all respect for you.
Rev ban this idiot right now.

TheJackofSpades
August 16th, 2011, 10:31 PM
Main problem with the SC2 mafia map is the fact that good and evil is pretty much selected 100% of the time and is the most garbage game type ever.

Also, mass void rays.

And there's always one douchebag zerg who spams creep tumors over half the map and slows the game down to a crawl.

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 11:06 PM

I have lost all respect for you.
Rev ban this idiot right now.

Pretty much this. You're obviously jelly right?
Digimon ORPG may be better than half of the current games on SC2

Dark.Revenant
August 16th, 2011, 11:07 PM
Main problem with the SC2 mafia map is the fact that good and evil is pretty much selected 100% of the time and is the most garbage game type ever.

Le wat

Narks
August 16th, 2011, 11:14 PM

Le wat

need to add siege tanks to sc2 mafia rev

do it

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 11:15 PM
He meant phantom I think.

Either that or he's on crack and can't possibly comprehend what's happening at any given time.

TheJackofSpades
August 17th, 2011, 06:46 AM
Yeah, I typed that like 5 seconds before I passed out on my bed. I totally meant phantom, but mafia just flowed off my fingers regardless.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 17th, 2011, 07:33 AM
[shitty joke about digimon orpg which was four fucking years ago here]

HAHAHA OH WOW

Regardless, which Phantom map are you referencing to? Both of them were p crap in terrain, was fun destroying voidmass or voidmass destroying people who think they can counter it.

NorthStar
August 18th, 2011, 07:33 AM
I just mass up Mutas/Vikings/Voids then go roflstomp, doesn't matter what role I am, hell if I'm phantom, I'll just 4 gate the closest guy and go TROLOLOLOLOLO UMAD?