PDA

View Full Version : Spy could not see all Mafia targets

SnipingHobo
August 16th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Yesterday, I was playing as a spy and the option "Can see all Mafia targets" was ON. However, for the first 1 or 2 (dont remember) nights, all I saw was the mafia killing target "The Mafia went to kill X", and nothing about the other two mafia targets.

It turned out that they were both Blackmailers, and it did seem like some people were Blackmailed during those first days (voting and canceling constantly). So, unless the blackmailers never did target and were simply acting blackmailed, I believe this was a bug.

I may be able to fetch the replay if it is required.

Dark.Revenant
August 16th, 2011, 02:04 PM
What time yesterday? I fixed that sometime during the evening yesterday, around midnight PST.

SnipingHobo
August 16th, 2011, 02:41 PM
August 15 at 7:24 pm Eastern Time. I was also converted to the cult on night 1, but I still received the message "The Mafia went to kill X" before turning into a cultist.

Also, after watching the replay, I can confirm that one Blackmailer did in fact blackmail target a player N1 and I still did not receive a text message about it.

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 03:36 PM
He fixed the issue 8 hours after you had this bug.

Sirrush
August 18th, 2011, 01:10 AM
I don't really get how this new spy ability works but even though it says the Mafia visited someone along with who they kill. It doesn't give out names of who the other Mafia visited. Is that how it is supposed to work? Also if the Godfather dies and the Blackmailer becomes Mafioso and hits somebody along with Janitor, I will still get two messages saying that two Mafia visited someone, even though I think at that point it should only say one Mafia visited?

Dark.Revenant
August 18th, 2011, 02:16 AM
Some other thing got fucked up. I'll upload a fix.

NorthStar
August 18th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Some other thing got fucked up. I'll upload a fix.

Is it out yet?

Dark.Revenant
August 18th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Yes, it's out.

J0hnnyB0y
August 20th, 2011, 12:54 PM
They also could've been undetectable framers which has the option to be undetetctable.