PDA

View Full Version : "Mason Leader is Powerless"

RSO
August 16th, 2011, 03:03 AM
I was unable to start a game with a mason leader in it, no matter what combination of settings I used.

Starting the game with 2 masons, and masons replacing mason leader, with mason leader excluded from randoms and random excluding citizens.

It resulted in one of the mafia being replaced with a citizen (and then us lynching a citizen because citizens weren't supposed to be possible).

Replay showing all of these attached.

Darth Sand
August 16th, 2011, 03:05 AM
You need citizens for a mason leader.

NorthStar
August 18th, 2011, 06:31 PM
I was unable to start a game with a mason leader in it, no matter what combination of settings I used.

Starting the game with 2 masons, and masons replacing mason leader, with mason leader excluded from randoms and random excluding citizens.

It resulted in one of the mafia being replaced with a citizen (and then us lynching a citizen because citizens weren't supposed to be possible).

Mason Leader is especially powerless when the Cult is playing.

SnipingHobo
August 18th, 2011, 08:19 PM
I don't think Mason Leaders should be excluded from setups if they don't include citizens. Mason Leader now serves a new purpose with the addition of the cultists so it should not be "powerless" if the setup may include citizen and/or cultists.

NorthStar
August 19th, 2011, 10:34 AM

Mason Leader is especially powerless when the Cult is playing.

Sarcasm intended.

No exit
August 19th, 2011, 01:34 PM
I do agree that Mason Leaders should be allowed to be in the game when no citizens are in the game but cultists are.

Goonswarm
August 19th, 2011, 01:43 PM
I do agree that Mason Leaders should be allowed to be in the game when no citizens are in the game but cultists are.

I also agree with this and would like to see it put in.

Zack
August 20th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Same here, its rather vexing trying to start a game with ML + Mason and being forced to add a citizen just so I can have ML in the game...

J0hnnyB0y
August 20th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Yes i think the only reason most people put a mason leader in is for cult. But they are forced to put in a citizen. I agree