PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 57: Bastardized Game Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Nazzhoul
January 25th, 2013, 06:30 PM
S-FM BASTARDIZED

Day 0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhQKol7PFzA

There is no lynch today! Day may be skipped with a majority vote, once everyone has posted. Otherwise, day will end at this time:

8:00 PM EST January 27 (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=8%3A00+PM+EST+January+27)

You must post at least twice a day, vote at least once, and send in a night action each night or risk being modkilled! You will receive ONE warning.

The Setup (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/15249-S-FM-Bastardized)

Player list:
1. clementine
2. TheDarkestLight
3. Mintberry Crunch
4. Jr4life24
5. RLVG
6. Fatalis
7. Espozito
8. The Nightbringer
9. Crimson
10. Nick
11. Damus_Graves
12. Creedkingsx
13. AppleyNO

Good luck, everybody, and have fun!

Nazzhoul
January 25th, 2013, 06:31 PM
First.

AppleyNO
January 25th, 2013, 06:36 PM
Hello everyone.

The Nightbringer
January 25th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Hello Appley.

So, just to clarify, I am Yayap for anyone wondering.

AppleyNO
January 25th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Hello Appley.

So, just to clarify, I am Yayap for anyone wondering.
We have a Yayap. Otherwise known as we are fucked.

The Nightbringer
January 25th, 2013, 06:40 PM
This shall be my second post so that I don't get modkilled.

The Nightbringer
January 25th, 2013, 06:42 PM
GM wants us to vote each day as well... soo.

Nazzhoul

For delaying the start of the game by 30 mins. Obviously not a punctual host.

Jim
January 25th, 2013, 06:44 PM
The Nightbringer Cus GM told me to.

Jim
January 25th, 2013, 06:44 PM
OOO being modkilled is not fub at all.

The Nightbringer
January 25th, 2013, 06:45 PM
We have a Yayap. Otherwise known as we are fucked.

Wait! I found scum already!

Appley says that "we" are f'ed meaning that he and his team stand no chance against me. Appley must therefor be scum.

AppleyNO

The Nightbringer
January 25th, 2013, 06:46 PM
Wait! GM also said that there is no lynch today!

blarg

Damus_Graves
January 25th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Interesting.

Well as anyone here might know or might not. I am Damus_Graves, Town Leader extraordinaire. I will not be Leading the town today as I have a different style of play I hope to play out. I am experimenting so forgive me if I make a few blunders. Every good strategy has to be ironed out over the course of a few battles after all. Also I am currently in the working for a MMORPG Clan RP event in which I am in attendance. So I will be off and on on this game thread today.

Best of luck to all involved and I would like to point out this one inscrutable fact:
Today must not be skipped.

Today is an important function in Town PR night actions and skipping shall only help the scum. I suggest keeping a close watch on the people who agree all to readily with me.
Another helpful hint to watch out for:
In this high PR game the scum will most likely be more active in their postings while blending towards the current town leaders.

I shall be back soon I promise.

AppleyNO

The Nightbringer
January 25th, 2013, 07:10 PM
I request that links to the setup page be included in the OP. I would like to find the rolecards and wutnot quick and easily without having to search for them in the other subforums.

Nazzhoul
January 25th, 2013, 07:14 PM
I request that links to the setup page be included in the OP. I would like to find the rolecards and wutnot quick and easily without having to search for them in the other subforums.

<.<
>.>
I don't know what you're talking about...
(I thought I'd put it there to begin with)

clementine
January 25th, 2013, 07:14 PM
Is anybody else worried about how the Special Mechanics of this game will affect us? It's ok. I've come up with a way to sort through the special mechanics to the best of our abilities. Here is what we should do:

The Baseline Plan
On Night 1, all citizens should make no action. All town power roles (except perhaps Vigilante and Veteran) should choose to take action. This will establish what the town power roles + mafia role night feedback looks like. (This is our 'baseline' that we can compare all subsequent night action feedback to)

On Night 2, all citizens should perform their action on random players. All town power roles (except perhaps Vigilante and Veteran) should choose to take action. Town power roles such as a Viglante or Veteran should either perform their action on both Night 1 and Night 2 or NOT perform their action on both Night 1 and Night 2.

After determining what the "incorrect" role card's feedback is, we can determine something about the incorrect town power role's role card. If the Night 1 feedback has no role blocks (for example) but the Night 2 feedback has a role block, we will know that one citizen is a hidden role blocker. This way, the citizen with the incorrect role card will definitively know his purpose and be able to utilize his role to the best of his ability.

-Also, I'd really like it if we could pair this plan with a Standard Lookout Plan, but that only works if there's no spree killer. Pending the posted PM feedback after the upcoming night (i.e. if it's clear we have an Arsonist and not a spree killer for example), I might suggest it later.

clementine
January 25th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Fatalis

Because the way he responds to some pressure will tell me all I need to know about his alignment. I suggest y'all train with me.

The Nightbringer
January 25th, 2013, 07:19 PM
O.o
This host is easier to manipulate than I thought he would be.

Setup clearly said that the theme was: "The host is a lazy asshole."

@Clem: I was thinking about that, let me study the setup to see if there is any disadvantages to doing it.

creedkingsx
January 25th, 2013, 07:24 PM
Yayap is scum.
GG

creedkingsx
January 25th, 2013, 07:25 PM
The Nightbringer

Damus_Graves
January 25th, 2013, 07:28 PM
An interesting Idea Clem. I would support it but only if you had detailed it a bit more in depth. It seems rather bare at the present read. Would you like to discuss with me the merits of your plan?
As of now I only see the benefit of deducing your own correct role, for each player, and yet that leaves us with very little to work with.
I would amend your idea with this by-line:

Use your night action on your biggest scum-read (Excluding Vigilante and Veteran and even then maybe not exclude Veteran)

creedkingsx
January 25th, 2013, 07:29 PM
Vet should never alert first night.

creedkingsx
January 25th, 2013, 07:29 PM
Scum number 2 found, Damus.

Damus_Graves
January 25th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Interesting, creed is attempting to use Meta to find scum or is scum trying to spread scummyness to hide behind those he claims. However his votes on the claims could be a town tell however they are equally a scum tell as he would know that there is no lynch today and so his vote is superfluous and an attempt to blend.

creedkingsx
January 25th, 2013, 07:36 PM
Interesting, creed is attempting to use Meta to find scum or is scum trying to spread scummyness to hide behind those he claims. However his votes on the claims could be a town tell however they are equally a scum tell as he would know that there is no lynch today and so his vote is superfluous and an attempt to blend.

The scumtell on you was more of a joke, not without it's own brownie points, but yayap I am 100% serious about.
:)

clementine
January 25th, 2013, 07:40 PM
An interesting Idea Clem. I would support it but only if you had detailed it a bit more in depth. It seems rather bare at the present read. Would you like to discuss with me the merits of your plan?
As of now I only see the benefit of deducing your own correct role, for each player, and yet that leaves us with very little to work with.

Use your night action on your biggest scum-read (Excluding Vigilante and Veteran and even then maybe not exclude Veteran)

Why would you want to heal your biggest scum read if you're hypothetically a doctor/bodyguard? Also, forcing people to target their biggest scum read will make it really obvious who has what roles especially for players who are more transparent.

Thanks for trying to seem helpful but not really seeming helpful. If you have any questions about my plan I'd be happy to answer them. Yes, the biggest merit is helping the players with switched role cards figure out their true roles.

clementine
January 25th, 2013, 07:41 PM
Scum number 2 found, Damus.

I actually agree with you on this. Lol.

clementine
January 25th, 2013, 07:42 PM
But I still want to pressure Fatalis for the moment.

Damus_Graves
January 25th, 2013, 07:43 PM
Why would you want to heal your biggest scum read if you're hypothetically a doctor/bodyguard? Also, forcing people to target their biggest scum read will make it really obvious who has what roles especially for players who are more transparent.

Thanks for trying to seem helpful but not really seeming helpful. If you have any questions about my plan I'd be happy to answer them. Yes, the biggest merit is helping the players with switched role cards figure out their true roles.

I was refer to Investigative/Killing roles if that was unclear.
Did I have to spell that out?
Maybe I was just trying to get a Doctor to heal me when a Vigilante shoots me for no apparent reason.

clementine
January 25th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Maybe I was just trying to get a Doctor to heal me when a Vigilante shoots me for no apparent reason.

To quote the great AppleyNO, "Your playstyle has deteriorated!"

creedkingsx
January 25th, 2013, 07:45 PM
But I still want to pressure Fatalis for the moment.

I'm not worried about Fatalis by any means right now. No offense, Fatalis, just a lot of big fish in this game. xD

Damus_Graves
January 25th, 2013, 07:46 PM

Interesting.
What do you think that we should do about the Citizen who might have gotten the Vigilante rolecard? The Sheriff rolecard?

Also for the Lookout plan:
I vote that the Lookout, if there is one, should target the player: Clem or Damus_Graves.

Damus_Graves
To quote the great AppleyNO, "Your playstyle has deteriorated!"

Very interesting.
I await your response.

Jim
Reading and posting is boring, I will come back when I notice this gets to page 5.

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Before I start failing again I should read the entire setup thread
BE RIGHT BACK

Damus_Graves
January 25th, 2013, 07:49 PM
I suggest an eye be kept upon AppleyNO.

clementine
January 25th, 2013, 07:51 PM
I'm not worried about Fatalis by any means right now. No offense, Fatalis, just a lot of big fish in this game. xD

If Fatalis is town, I need to make sure that kid read the setup this time. :P

Interesting.
What do you think that we should do about the Citizen who might have gotten the Vigilante rolecard? The Sheriff rolecard?

I vote that the Lookout, if there is one, should target the player: Clem or Damus_Graves.

Hmm, fair enough. Maybe you were just really unclear about what you actually meant. (i.e. citizens only or everyone else, too)

clementine
January 25th, 2013, 07:53 PM
Before I start failing again I should read the entire setup thread
BE RIGHT BACK

Ahhhh I'm so proud of you!!!! Fatalis MVP

clementine
January 25th, 2013, 07:54 PM

Creed is lurking again. = Creed is scum.

With Yayap and Damus.
ggnore

Damus_Graves
January 25th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Creed also seems odd this game but I believe I am just expecting a bit much more substance and usefulness from him than I should.

Damus_Graves
January 25th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Creed is lurking again. = Creed is scum.

With Yayap and Damus.
ggnore

Shall we wait for more people to come and post before trying to make incorrect assumptions? (Regarding myself.)

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 07:58 PM
I actually posted my first post before I read the thread

>.> Screw you guys I'm going home

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 07:59 PM
And why is everyone saying that yayap is scum :|

clementine
January 25th, 2013, 08:09 PM

AppleyNO is pretty solidly town based on meta. I won't elaborate because it would break the meta.

Wait! I found scum already!

Appley says that "we" are f'ed meaning that he and his team stand no chance against me. Appley must therefor be scum.

AppleyNO

Yayap knows that he and Appley are on different teams. I know Appley is like 95% town, therefore Yayap must not be town.

The Nightbringer
January 25th, 2013, 08:12 PM
With today being no lynch day, getting info will be hard..

So lets see, the initial starting ratio is:

8 town vs 3 mafia vs 1 killer
and 1 neutral Benign that is yet to be determined who he is aligned with.

2 scum kpn vs unknown town kpn.

Worst case scenario is that neutral is a set evil like a witch exe or becomes evil like a student, amnesiac or a survivor joining evils and that we loose 2 town tonight.

Our best hope is that the neutral is a jester since he won't care at all who he kills.

If we loose 2 town tonight, then it would could be 6 town vs 4(5) making tomorrows lynch and every lynch extremely important. Our first priority is to find the neutral killer, since that would reduce the kpn as soon as we can... although this could screw us over if the neutral is amnesiac.

I expect that with all the night feedback being revealed, finding out what roles are in the setup shouldn't take longer than 2 nights.

I was thinking of using the rolecall method but with 2 citizens (one who doesn't even know that he is one) and as well as the poor town ratio, I think that scum could have a field day by killing off the important PRs, so I'm leaning towards not using that strat.

(I turned off notifications of new posts so forgive me if I'm ignoring them all in this post.)

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 08:18 PM
WHO IS YAYAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPpp

The Nightbringer
January 25th, 2013, 08:22 PM
Fatalis obviously didn't read the day chat. Fatalis is failing already.

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 08:23 PM
I wish I could go back 30 minutes in time

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Anyway I'll start being serious for now on so I humbly request that you guys ignore my previous posts ;(

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Interesting.

Well as anyone here might know or might not. I am Damus_Graves, Town Leader extraordinaire. I will not be Leading the town today as I have a different style of play I hope to play out. I am experimenting so forgive me if I make a few blunders. Every good strategy has to be ironed out over the course of a few battles after all. Also I am currently in the working for a MMORPG Clan RP event in which I am in attendance. So I will be off and on on this game thread today.

Best of luck to all involved and I would like to point out this one inscrutable fact:

Today is an important function in Town PR night actions and skipping shall only help the scum. I suggest keeping a close watch on the people who agree all to readily with me.
Another helpful hint to watch out for:
In this high PR game the scum will most likely be more active in their postings while blending towards the current town leaders.

I shall be back soon I promise.

AppleyNO

Thy internet doesn't care if your parents are being murdered by a maniac and you have to scare the shit out of him with our ****
Thy internet only care that you are not active, possibly using an excuse for lurking

I don't like the tone of this post, it seems really sheepish and sounds like a scum trying to be protown. The idea of using your night action on your biggest scum-read is purely stupid as doc's and lookouts targeting scummy player would be wasting actions.

Your reaction is strange. As I recall you are the one who oftenly points out scum suspects day 1 in a confident manner.And saying someone's act is a town tell and then at the same time a scum tell is basically an act trying to be pro=town. Doesn't help us by much.

I do not understand this post at all

Interesting.

The first part of this post is actually acting pretty sheepish IMO.
And there is absolutely no good reason to be directing Lookouts day1. Wifom or not.

Very interesting.
I await your response.

Creed also seems odd this game but I believe I am just expecting a bit much more substance and usefulness from him than I should.
Saying things like this is useless without sufficient reasoning, and gives no point. Reads should be given with good reasoning so that it may benefit the town.

And that is why I think Damus is scummy

Damus_Graves
January 25th, 2013, 08:44 PM
I have a different style of play I hope to play out.

Nuff said

Damus_Graves
January 25th, 2013, 08:48 PM
Thy internet doesn't care if your parents are being murdered by a maniac and you have to scare the shit out of him with our ****
Thy internet only care that you are not active, possibly using an excuse for lurking

Stating that I shall be less act for X reason as my first post in pro town. IMO.

I don't like the tone of this post, it seems really sheepish and sounds like a scum trying to be protown. The idea of using your night action on your biggest scum-read is purely stupid as doc's and lookouts targeting scummy player would be wasting actions.

It was a draw for response and therefore reads on Clem.

Your reaction is strange. As I recall you are the one who oftenly points out scum suspects day 1 in a confident manner.And saying someone's act is a town tell and then at the same time a scum tell is basically an act trying to be pro=town. Doesn't help us by much.

Creed does not play like me. Yet he is trying to do so now. Doesn;t that strike you as odd?

I do not understand this post at all

Think harder

The first part of this post is actually acting pretty sheepish IMO.
And there is absolutely no good reason to be directing Lookouts day1. Wifom or not.

She asked for questions and would then answer them. Redefine your opinion on Sheep.
WIFOM is useful on day one. You newbs just can't see it.

Saying things like this is useless without sufficient reasoning, and gives no point. Reads should be given with good reasoning so that it may benefit the town.

Its day one and everyone has posted under 10-15 times. What do you expect? A novel?

And that is why I think Damus is scummy

Redefine your opinion on scummy

The Nightbringer
January 25th, 2013, 08:53 PM
So lets see if we can use meta and reasoning to determine what PR role Nazzhoul would swap to the cit.
Nazzhoul expects cits to send in night actions as -target player and has already said that its not the bus driver. So lets look at the list:

Sheriff: Possible gets feedback

Doctor: Possible (feedback is still unclear if his target is not attacked)

Lookout: Possible gets feedback

Investigator: was deleted from the game

Detective: Possible gets feedback

Bus Driver: GM said not bus driver

Vigilante: Only having 3 shots and would be devastating to town if he random targets, I'm going to guess its not the vig.

Veteran: Doesn't target other players, targets self making the GMs instructions to cits to target others rule out the Vet.

Jailor: I expect that the GM wants the cits to send in actions at night, ruling out the jailor.

Bodyguard: Possible (feedback is similar to doc and is still unclear if he gets it if target is not attacked)

Journalist: Same reasons as the jailor, GM is expecting cits to send in actions at night.

Escort: Possible target gets feedback

Soo that rules out some roles, I'm sure it shouldn't be hard to find out in 1-2 nights

Nazzhoul
January 25th, 2013, 09:02 PM
I'm getting exhausted. I'll be back to answer any questions in at most 12 hours.

The Nightbringer
January 25th, 2013, 09:33 PM
I'm headed to bed as well, be back tomorrow.

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 09:35 PM
Redefine your opinion on scummy

First off, I don't care if you are trying some new playstyle, playing seriously,WIFOMing a different playstyle to slip under the radar, or being drunk while playing. Regardless of meta, what is most important is how you play right now.

It's not a draw for response and therefore since you didn't seem to follow up with reads

Creed actually does quite sometimes, and having played in a similar manner to that means that you should more or less understand his motivations.

Yes I do expect a novel

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 09:37 PM
So lets see if we can use meta and reasoning to determine what PR role Nazzhoul would swap to the cit.
Nazzhoul expects cits to send in night actions as -target player and has already said that its not the bus driver. So lets look at the list:

Sheriff: Possible gets feedback

Doctor: Possible (feedback is still unclear if his target is not attacked)

Lookout: Possible gets feedback

Investigator: was deleted from the game

Detective: Possible gets feedback

Bus Driver: GM said not bus driver

Vigilante: Only having 3 shots and would be devastating to town if he random targets, I'm going to guess its not the vig.

Veteran: Doesn't target other players, targets self making the GMs instructions to cits to target others rule out the Vet.

Jailor: I expect that the GM wants the cits to send in actions at night, ruling out the jailor.

Bodyguard: Possible (feedback is similar to doc and is still unclear if he gets it if target is not attacked)

Journalist: Same reasons as the jailor, GM is expecting cits to send in actions at night.

Escort: Possible target gets feedback

Soo that rules out some roles, I'm sure it shouldn't be hard to find out in 1-2 nights

Most likely investigative roles, as protective roles and escort are unable to be found out easily

Damus_Graves
January 25th, 2013, 09:41 PM
First off, I don't care if you are trying some new playstyle, playing seriously,WIFOMing a different playstyle to slip under the radar, or being drunk while playing. Regardless of meta, what is most important is how you play right now.

It's not a draw for response and therefore since you didn't seem to follow up with reads

Creed actually does quite sometimes, and having played in a similar manner to that means that you should more or less understand his motivations.

Yes I do expect a novel

Interesting.
Alright here we go.

1st off. Lose your high horse. You are in no position to aggressively attack me and demean my attempts at expanding my reserves of playstyles. You state that whats important is how I am playing right now? Take a second look. A big look. A meaningful look at what I have been saying and go find me a scum slip. Don't launch yourself into this game with the mindset that two other players have found me to be scummy and think that you have any sense about what is going on within my head and my posts. You come out with a fake wall of text describing my posts falsely and think that makes you eligable to question my townness? Try again buddy cause you have done nothing impressive and you have been absolutely and utterly false in your slot on me and your description of my posts.

Sheep?
Useless?

Take another look and lose that bullshit that is coming from your posts. Until you actually do something like contribute to his day chat, like I have, you are a waste of air and my time. Go be a townie and stop being naive moron.

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Interesting.
Alright here we go.

1st off. Lose your high horse. You are in no position to aggressively attack me and demean my attempts at expanding my reserves of playstyles. You state that whats important is how I am playing right now? Take a second look. A big look. A meaningful look at what I have been saying and go find me a scum slip. Don't launch yourself into this game with the mindset that two other players have found me to be scummy and think that you have any sense about what is going on within my head and my posts. You come out with a fake wall of text describing my posts falsely and think that makes you eligable to question my townness? Try again buddy cause you have done nothing impressive and you have been absolutely and utterly false in your slot on me and your description of my posts.

Sheep?
Useless?

Take another look and lose that bullshit that is coming from your posts. Until you actually do something like contribute to his day chat, like I have, you are a waste of air and my time. Go be a townie and stop being naive moron.

Why am I uneligable to question your townness? I am a player in this game and so are you. Whether my opinion of you are false or not remains to be seen. I am contributing into this day chat by giving my opinion towards a player I find scummy. How the fuck is that any different from you, since you say that you have been getting reads on Clem?

What an incredibly scummy reaction from you

creedkingsx
January 25th, 2013, 09:56 PM
I feel so popular everyone is talking about me. I am at work for those who haven't learned my work schedule by now. Right now Damus still feels.scummy and so does Yayap. I retain different reasons than Clem though

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 09:57 PM
Odds are Nazzhoul would put Yayap as an important role because who wouldn't

Damus_Graves
January 25th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Why am I uneligable to question your townness? I am a player in this game and so are you. Whether my opinion of you are false or not remains to be seen. I am contributing into this day chat by giving my opinion towards a player I find scummy. How the fuck is that any different from you, since you say that you have been getting reads on Clem?

All you are doing is saying this:

I agree with Clem and Creed. Damus is scummy durrr.

While I have tried to stimulate conversation. Mostly to Clem about her suggested plan.

You try something new. Automatically scum.
How fucking great is that.

Town reads:
Fatalis
Clem

Scum reads:
AppleyNO (Lurk)

Unknown:
All others

Damus_Graves
January 25th, 2013, 10:04 PM

While I have tried to stimulate conversation. Mostly to Clem about her suggested plan.

Town reads:
Fatalis
Clem

Scum reads:
AppleyNO (Lurk)

Unknown:
All others

Damus_Graves
January 25th, 2013, 10:06 PM

You are not eligable to comment on if I am scum or not because you cannot seem to form your own fucking opinion. Instead you mimic the thoughts of others.
Sorry for being angry that you and Clem both have decided that it is okay to demean my new playstyle that I was using earlier. Great sportsmanship there truly. Isn't there some child's balloon you need to pop somewhere?

creedkingsx
January 25th, 2013, 10:08 PM
This really is a new Damus. I thought everyone expected to get hounded these days lol

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 10:10 PM

Town reads:
Fatalis
Clem

Scum reads:
AppleyNO (Lurk)

Unknown:
All others

Just because I agree with Clem and Creed I also give my reasonings, and force you to talk more. Not much difference with stimulating conversations isn't it?

Though I agree that AppleyNO is lurking scummily, a few hours ago I saw him browsing the thread without posting anything.
Anyways I'm going to slightly back off from my reads until more things happen. A lot of scary names haven't posted *cough nick* *cough Appley* *cough jr4lifw24*

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 10:10 PM
This really is a new Damus. I thought everyone expected to get hounded these days lol

I don't see too much of a difference though :O

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 10:12 PM
You are not eligable to comment on if I am scum or not because you cannot seem to form your own fucking opinion. Instead you mimic the thoughts of others.
Sorry for being angry that you and Clem both have decided that it is okay to demean my new playstyle that I was using earlier. Great sportsmanship there truly. Isn't there some child's balloon you need to pop somewhere?

If Creed have mentioned that you are scummy and I also think you are scummy does that mean I am mimicking what Creed thinks? No
I don't discourage you from playing a new playstyle, what I have been mentioning is that whatever playstyle you go with it doesn't change what I think of what you are doing in this game, right now.

creedkingsx
January 25th, 2013, 10:18 PM
Fatalis seems a little sensitive to. Defending himself twice from Damus before Damus can respond

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 10:19 PM
Fatalis seems a little sensitive to. Defending himself twice from Damus before Damus can respond

I wouldn't call if defending.. more like a bit overaggressive

Damus_Graves
January 25th, 2013, 10:21 PM
If Creed have mentioned that you are scummy and I also think you are scummy does that mean I am mimicking what Creed thinks? No
I don't discourage you from playing a new playstyle, what I have been mentioning is that whatever playstyle you go with it doesn't change what I think of what you are doing in this game, right now.

No you are right. Instead you decide that it is absolutely 100% okay for you to automatically assume that I am scum for doing something new. For being someone new. For not being as I was.

Please find me something that justifies me being a scum. What? nothing? Oh right because you are just an absent minded sheep moron who has a feeling and decides to try and push against me in that justified sense.

Please tell me something.
What have you said in regard to me that is not defensive or absolutely ridiculous? Everything you said is completely dumb. You obvious cannot comprehend what I was trying to do so please do not try to look any more retarded than you do right now.

Damus_Graves
January 25th, 2013, 10:22 PM

Please tell me how my new playstyle does not matter in your "feel" about me being scum?

creedkingsx
January 25th, 2013, 10:25 PM
This is a real pretty show you guys are putting on

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 10:29 PM
No you are right. Instead you decide that it is absolutely 100% okay for you to automatically assume that I am scum for doing something new. For being someone new. For not being as I was.

Please find me something that justifies me being a scum. What? nothing? Oh right because you are just an absent minded sheep moron who has a feeling and decides to try and push against me in that justified sense.

Please tell me something.
What have you said in regard to me that is not defensive or absolutely ridiculous? Everything you said is completely dumb. You obvious cannot comprehend what I was trying to do so please do not try to look any more retarded than you do right now.
I am not assuming you are scum for doing something new. As a matter of fact I don't even assume you as a scum. So my first post of why I think you are scummy isn't a reason? Maybe not to you, but maybe to someone else it is. What I may have been saying may be dumb. But far, far from useless. Your reaction have just been plainly bad in that matter.

Nick
January 25th, 2013, 10:30 PM
I found two scums. Putting it in my last will.

They are obviously trying too hard.

I'm angry at the host because I'm not Citizen. So I won't contribute.

Using Auckmid's criteria, I'm not scum since my first post is useless.

Useful tip: TPR can know their exact roles by N1. Citizens might take longer.

Damus_Graves
January 25th, 2013, 10:40 PM
I am not assuming you are scum for doing something new. As a matter of fact I don't even assume you as a scum. So my first post of why I think you are scummy isn't a reason? Maybe not to you, but maybe to someone else it is. What I may have been saying may be dumb. But far, far from useless. Your reaction have just been plainly bad in that matter.

Damus is scummy.

Damus. Is scummy.

Damus. Scummy.

>>
<<
>>

Moron

Damus_Graves
January 25th, 2013, 10:42 PM
Fuck this shit. Fatalis has not enough intelligence.

Creed why are you interjecting with nothing?
Nick why are you not saying who the scum are?
Clem why have you disappeared?
Fatalis why so stupid?

Damus_Graves
AppleyNO why so lurk?

clementine
So Damus is just attacking Fatalis for... trying to scumhunt? Fatalis is so obvious town that I'm not even sure what Damus is trying to accomplish here.

Obvious Town:
clementine
Fatalis

Probably Town:
creedkingsx
AppleyNO

Tries too hard to blend:
TheNightbringer

No idea what he is doing:
Damus_Graves

Creed will shift scum if he starts lurking. Same with Appley, but slkdghosidhg he's probably town b/c of my super secret reason.

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 10:43 PM
Fuck this shit I'll just be another sheep >.> I'm already known as someone stupid and don't want to be known as a stupid retard *cough like brendan cough*

clementine
I found two scums. Putting it in my last will.

They are obviously trying too hard.

I'm angry at the host because I'm not Citizen. So I won't contribute.

Using Auckmid's criteria, I'm not scum since my first post is useless.

Useful tip: TPR can know their exact roles by N1. Citizens might take longer.

Ok, Nick is town, too.

AppleyNO
Damus is scummy because he finds the need to defend himself against Fatalis ridiculously hard. Fatalis is scummy because he is sheeping, and trying to slide under the radar. I wonder who is the bigger sheep?
Most of the posts I see are the two of you attacking each other.

Stop.

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 10:44 PM
So Damus is just attacking Fatalis for... trying to scumhunt? Fatalis is so obvious town that I'm not even sure what Damus is trying to accomplish here.

Obvious Town:
clementine
Fatalis

Probably Town:
creedkingsx
AppleyNO

Tries too hard to blend:
TheNightbringer

Damus_Graves

Creed will shift scum if he starts lurking. Same with Appley, but slkdghosidhg he's probably town b/c of my super secret reason.

Fuck this shit I'll just be another sheep >.> I'm already known as someone stupid and don't want to be known as a stupid retard
I'm not sure on my scumhunting so..

clementine
January 25th, 2013, 10:44 PM
Fuck this shit I'll just be another sheep >.> I'm already known as someone stupid and don't want to be known as a stupid retard *cough like brendan cough*

Noooo that's exactly what scum Damus wants.

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 10:45 PM
Damus is scummy because he finds the need to defend himself against Fatalis ridiculously hard. Fatalis is scummy because he is sheeping, and trying to slide under the radar. I wonder who is the bigger sheep?
Most of the posts I see are the two of you attacking each other.

Stop.
I srsly don't get why people are calling my a sheep

AppleyNO
January 25th, 2013, 10:45 PM

Fatalis why so stupid?
Posts like this. You are not adding anything except your own scumminess.

Take a breath. Fatalis is scum hunting, you are attacking.

AppleyNO
January 25th, 2013, 10:46 PM
I srsly don't get why people are calling my a sheep
Mostly because stuff you have said are the same stuff others have said.

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 10:47 PM

Fatalis why so stupid?
I actually agreed with that creed part

Damus_Graves
Mission Accomplished.
Next target to beat into submission. Hmm.

Hey Appley.

clementine
Mostly because stuff you have said are the same stuff others have said.

This is such a towntell from Fatalis though!!! I mean, he's not just lurking.

AppleyNO, what do you think of my town read on you?

Nick
January 25th, 2013, 10:48 PM

No MVP for getting two. I need another one.

Useful tip: There is 3 Mafia and 1 Neutral Killer.

Damus_Graves
January 25th, 2013, 10:48 PM
Damus_Graves

I believe I am scum trying to beat Fatalis down into submission.
Come on.

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 10:49 PM
Mission Accomplished.

Hey Appley.
I just realize that jester exist in this game and how obviously scummy you are. With that I'm pretty confident to say that you are very unlikely to be town.

clementine
January 25th, 2013, 10:50 PM
Mission Accomplished.

Hey Appley.

Duuuude pls chill.

Also, I'd like to get some pressure on jr4life24 or RVLG today so I can tell if they're scum or not.

jr4life24

Also I officially am waiting for Mint to come back and participate because it's page 5.

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 10:50 PM

Using Damus+Clem+Creed's system of miraculously being able to determine a player's alignment I'd say that Nick is most definitely town

clementine
January 25th, 2013, 10:51 PM

What do you think of the plan I proposed?

Damus_Graves
January 25th, 2013, 10:52 PM

I have not once said that Fatalis is scum.
I believe he is town as well. My ultimate goal was to get him to do something more than state I am scum.
There is 0 provocation that I am scum along with 0 Justification.

AppleyNO

I think I see the meta reason :D

I actually don't know what meta you are using to pin me as town, but whatever.

I think Damus is the non-killing neutral at this point. No town would act like he does, and the mafia would be crazy to attempt that kind of play.
I would assume Jester, Exe whose target is Fatalis, or Amnesiac, personally.

Fatalis
Duuuude pls chill.

Also, I'd like to get some pressure on jr4life24 or RVLG today so I can tell if they're scum or not.

jr4life24

Also I officially am waiting for Mint to come back and participate because it's page 5.

IF what we are doing is pressuring the inactives to get a good read I would suggest that TheDarkestLight is a better target. TheDarkestLige

Before you guys say anything about there being a no lynch day, I know that, but the voted players might not.

clementine
January 25th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Using Damus+Clem+Creed's system of miraculously being able to determine a player's alignment I'd say that Nick is most definitely town

Can I give you a homework assignment? lol.

AppleyNO
January 25th, 2013, 10:53 PM
You don't say.

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 10:54 PM
uh.. TheDarkestLight
And I'd think that it's too much of a coincident if Damus is an Exec targetting me, considering that I was the one who started FoSing Damus early on

Fatalis
Can I give you a homework assignment? lol.

I don't get it :|

Damus_Graves
I think I see the meta reason :D

I actually don't know what meta you are using to pin me as town, but whatever.

I think Damus is the non-killing neutral at this point. No town would act like he does, and the mafia would be crazy to attempt that kind of play.
I would assume Jester, Exe whose target is Fatalis, or Amnesiac, personally.

As long as you don't lynch me I am a-okay with this.
Thank god someone uses their head.

*Looks at Clem*

So. what do you think of your plan

Oh hey Appley BTW have you crushed any oranges dreams today?

Damus_Graves
January 25th, 2013, 10:55 PM
uh.. TheDarkestLight
And I'd think that it's too much of a coincident if Damus is an Exec targetting me, considering that I was the one who started FoSing Damus early on

Shut up.
Creed -> Clem -> Useless you.

Creed - > Clem -> Useless you.

AppleyNO
January 25th, 2013, 10:56 PM
uh.. TheDarkestLight
Clem and creed FoSed first.

AppleyNO
January 25th, 2013, 10:56 PM
Oh hey Appley BTW have you crushed any oranges dreams today?
Not yet.

Damus, you are fired.

K done.

clementine
January 25th, 2013, 10:57 PM
I don't get it :|

I want you to look something up for me if you have some time atm.

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 10:57 PM
Shut up.
Creed -> Clem -> Useless you.

Creed - > Clem -> Useless you.

And your point is? Your post here that I quoted right now is 98% more useless than my post you quote.

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 10:58 PM
Clem and creed FoSed first.

I meant I started the whole 'conference' between Damus and myself, so if anything I would say that Damus is an amnesiac, a jester, or an evil neutral.

AppleyNO
January 25th, 2013, 10:58 PM
Ok guys, got to finish a report.

Promise I'll be back to kick some scummy ass.

>.>
<.<

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 11:00 PM
Ok guys, got to finish a report.

Promise I'll be back to kick some scummy ass.

>.>
<.<

I'm going to go elsewhere with my family too. When I'm back I'm going to post my thoughts on another player I find scummy, though not nearly as the same level as Damus

Nick
January 25th, 2013, 11:03 PM
What do you think of the plan I proposed?

It's all colorful and looks fancy.

Useful tip: Nightbringer (Yayap) is scum if he fails to identify correct scum by D2. Shoot him N2 or lynch him D3.

Jr4life24
January 25th, 2013, 11:14 PM
IF what we are doing is pressuring the inactives
>.>, we aren't even 5 hours into the day yet, yet, You are talking about inactives and such. Sorry not everyone is based off of your timezone or checks the forums 24/7.
I will be back later

TheDarkestLight
January 25th, 2013, 11:30 PM
School and Planetside prevented me from posting. I have no life.

Yet I am unsure about how differently Damus is playing as I have played I think only one game with him before, maybe two. In those I paid little attention to how people played and worried mostly about myself because I needed to get situated in my first few games.

Yet moving on from how I can't meta anyone yet...

Damus seems to be hyper aggressive, in although what seems to be a non violent way, it seems he might have an anger problem which could cloud his judgement later, he appears to be Neutral Benign, yet might be WIFOMing scum to avoid a lynch. He also seems to not be taking his normal Town Leader role from what I do know about him.

From the little I do know creed usually puts slightly more effort into his game, yet this time he isn't and is posting worthless posts to waste people time and distract them, yet the only game I played with him was were he was scum, so maybe this is his Town play?

Fatalis seems to be over distracted with Damus and pushing on inactives despite the timezone differences people have, which is perfectly fine, and makes he assume he is Town.

Clementine seems Town from her contribution yet I don't know her play enough to know if she is an active scum, a lurking scum, an active town, or lurking town, however she seems to take Damus's usually place as Town Leader in my eyes and as I said, is most likely Town.

I got nothing on everyone else.

TheDarkestLight
January 25th, 2013, 11:33 PM
Oh and I must also point out I do not like Fatalis for misspelling my name earlier as "TheDarkestLige".

Jim
January 25th, 2013, 11:55 PM
Duuuude pls chill.

jr4life24

The deal was when I noticed it was Page 5.
I was just skimming but seems like everyone is just pointing fingers out of meta and lurking, Damus is also calling the people who FoS him town (good tactic to get people off your back)
If anyone has something important for me to know that I didn't notice when skimming plz say so cus I prob won't re-read posts tonight.

Espozito
January 25th, 2013, 11:57 PM
Geez, my head gonna explode after yesterday Student Day. I'm really a lazy ass and I decided to stop reading the thread since 4th page, so I'll be thankful for short retell of the situation.

Though, this "new strategy" of Damus is really something new from him. Either he really wants to make some awesome WIFOM to find the scum, or he is the scum trying to find the explanation of him playing different from town leader.
Clementine is absolutely town for me, because she contributes a lot and with sense. And I like her plan =)
About swapped roles: I think that the host could swap exactly Vigilante with some role that could possibly target townies: Doc or Citizen or Bodyguard. That would really mean that he is bastard tbh.

For the next day irl I'll be afk, visiting my granny.

Jim
January 25th, 2013, 11:58 PM

I lol'd when your calling him childish but you are super duper butthurt that he is calling you scum or that your new playstyle isn't working like you perfectly suspected, I wonder which age group expects everything to go exactly as they plan and throw a temper tantrum when it doesn't go their way.

Jr4life24
January 25th, 2013, 11:59 PM
School and Planetside prevented me from posting. I have no life.

Yet I am unsure about how differently Damus is playing as I have played I think only one game with him before, maybe two. In those I paid little attention to how people played and worried mostly about myself because I needed to get situated in my first few games.

Yet moving on from how I can't meta anyone yet...

Damus seems to be hyper aggressive, in although what seems to be a non violent way, it seems he might have an anger problem which could cloud his judgement later, he appears to be Neutral Benign, yet might be WIFOMing scum to avoid a lynch. He also seems to not be taking his normal Town Leader role from what I do know about him.

From the little I do know creed usually puts slightly more effort into his game, yet this time he isn't and is posting worthless posts to waste people time and distract them, yet the only game I played with him was were he was scum, so maybe this is his Town play?

Fatalis seems to be over distracted with Damus and pushing on inactives despite the timezone differences people have, which is perfectly fine, and makes he assume he is Town.

Clementine seems Town from her contribution yet I don't know her play enough to know if she is an active scum, a lurking scum, an active town, or lurking town, however she seems to take Damus's usually place as Town Leader in my eyes and as I said, is most likely Town.

I got nothing on everyone else.

TR scum,

What server you play on?

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2013, 12:02 AM
TR scum,

What server you play on?

Its all about SolTech.

Loyalty beyond Death.

NC: Delusional Terrorists fighting for a false sense of freedom.

VS: Xeno loving Cultists.

TR: Badasses following a powerful government attempted to gain peace, through superior fire-power.

Damus_Graves
January 26th, 2013, 12:03 AM
I lol'd when your calling him childish but you are super duper butthurt that he is calling you scum or that your new playstyle isn't working like you perfectly suspected, I wonder which age group expects everything to go exactly as they plan and throw a temper tantrum when it doesn't go their way.

Yes.

Though, this "new strategy" of Damus is really something new from him. Either he really wants to make some awesome WIFOM to find the scum, or he is the scum trying to find the explanation of him playing different from town leader.

Lol. Grand Master plan.

I have a suspect I think you all with agree on.

I am requesting a Sheriff to get witched onto Mintberry Crunch

Jr4life24
January 26th, 2013, 12:05 AM
Its all about SolTech.

Loyalty beyond Death.

NC: Delusional Terrorists fighting for a false sense of freedom.

VS: Xeno loving Cultists.

TR: Badasses following a powerful government attempted to gain peace, through superior fire-power.

I see, I'm a waterson NC, We have our moments but we are always so out numbered >.>

Jim
January 26th, 2013, 12:07 AM
Yes.

Lol. Grand Master plan.

I have a suspect I think you all with agree on.

I am requesting a Sheriff to get witched onto Mintberry Crunch

1.Umad??
2.Wot?

Damus_Graves
January 26th, 2013, 12:11 AM
1.Umad??
2.Wot?

Don't worry.
I'll sing a nice Hymne at your funeral

Jim
January 26th, 2013, 12:12 AM
Don't worry.
I'll sing a nice Hymne at your funeral

Plz bring bag pipes, would piss of people quite well.

Nick
January 26th, 2013, 12:15 AM
I'm pleased to announce that I'm considered a confirmed town by the majority.

Useful tip: Players should discuss clementine's and Nightbringer's plans instead of engaging in idle chat.

Damus_Graves
January 26th, 2013, 12:18 AM
I'm pleased to announce that I'm considered a confirmed town by the majority.

Useful tip: Players should discuss clementine's and Nightbringer's plans instead of engaging in idle chat.

I do not consider you a confirmed townie :(

I find Clem's plan to be hilarious.
Also
Nightbringer's plan is absolutely retarded.
Nazzhoul is new host with new setup and 1st time ness.

He used random.org obviously

Damus_Graves
January 26th, 2013, 12:23 AM
Town:
Clem
Fatalis
Esp
TheDarkestLight
Damus

Mid:
AppleyNO
Nightbringer
Creed
Jr
Crimson
RLVG
Nick

Scum:
Mintberry

Fatalis
January 26th, 2013, 12:26 AM
I'm here, I was going to post that I found Creed a bit scummy due to him being inactive, but then I found him stating to be at work so I'll wait till he post more.
From what I can see Damus is intentionally acting to be scummy, as evidenced on post #121

Mint Jr4life and TDL is being offtopic a bit, I'm leaning towards TDL being a scum trying to blend in, as shown when he states that Damus might be town might be scum might be benign neutral. Sounds a bit like a scum attempt to act pro-town.

I don't think it is necessary to follow Clem's plan, since quite easy to know the "bastardization" stuff even with citizen(TPR) doing something. Also who knows, he might get a lucky investigative reading or a succesful protection or a roleblock or something. And as what yapyap have said it's quite unlikely that the bastardized citizen is a vigilante, so it's pretty safe.

I missed reading yayap's plan so give me a moment

Espozito
Second post + vote:

Nazzhoul

Sorry, Damus, that is not agreement. You've just done something that noone could expect from you: changed the tactic. If I was Sheriff, I would rather check you first, sorry, and then MintBerry.
But anyway we need to hear more from those who haven't come up yet.
I don't want to make any decisions about who is scum on the first day.

Nick
I find Clem's plan to be hilarious.

Do elaborate how hers is funny and his stupid. Since you are chatty today.

Useful tip: Vigilante should shoot the less useful players while sheriff should investigate the more active players.

Fatalis
January 26th, 2013, 12:27 AM
Also I can't resist being offtopic so:
@TDL screw you Terran Rep scum, NC ALL THE WAY

Espozito
January 26th, 2013, 12:29 AM
And as what yapyap have said it's quite unlikely that the bastardized citizen is a vigilante, so it's pretty safe.

I can disagree with this one. Don't you remember what the theme is? Our host is a bastard. He would have probably chosen Vigilante for Citizen or some protective role to piss off the town.

Fatalis
January 26th, 2013, 12:29 AM
If yayap's suggestion of role call is what you guys meant then NO, with 2 bastardized role, 2 citizen, and 2 scum KPN it's going to be a bad bad idea

Fatalis
January 26th, 2013, 12:30 AM
I can disagree with this one. Don't you remember what the theme is? Our host is a bastard. He would have probably chosen Vigilante for Citizen or some protective role to piss off the town.

As bastard as he may be I believe that he will to some degree put roles based on balance, and a blind vigilante isn't balanced at all. Specifically since most of the mechanics disfavor town more than scum

Espozito
January 26th, 2013, 12:32 AM
One thing I don't get is why Damus and Mint are always against each other??? In Second Chances they were both town but they still argued and tried to FoS each other.
Is that about "I must be the one to have purple name? XD
Sry, Troll day working.
So, Damus should really explain what's wrong with the plans in his opinion. Though I didn't read the second one, can anyone give me a link on it so I could read it?

Nick
January 26th, 2013, 12:34 AM
Nightbringer and Fatalis did not read game setup.

Useful tip: Tower Power can be Citizen.

Damus_Graves
January 26th, 2013, 12:35 AM
I am off to slumber and pleasanter pastures than this rotten horde can offer.

While I am gone think of these words:

I am not thou un kindred spirit but shone in light beckons me not the grace
For none doth know the price unpaid that condemns the honest among the hateful race.
Yet as even the commoner fears for the watchman whilst littering upon the courts of Rome
Does too the terror spread our souls that threatens our brotherhood upon which words roams
Unchecked and without restraint free passing blame and shifting weathered hate.
Nought but I, humble servant true, eager to lay forever cold the ground in hopes to pass on the break of day
That warmths the face of each passerby faced with a puzzle to solve in each man their neighbor for whom
False pretense is due and mobs whittle tales of the innocents lie and shuttle its doom.
Think upon me the darkened face. Ready for justice but unwilling to wait.

Fatalis
January 26th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Nightbringer and Fatalis did not read game setup.

Useful tip: Tower Power can be Citizen.

@Espo at S-FM Chrismas they were both Mafia and still try to FoS each other...

>.> I missed that
The host is really a bastard for including Citizen as a possible role for Town Power :P

Fatalis
January 26th, 2013, 12:38 AM
I am off to slumber and pleasanter pastures than this rotten horde can offer.

While I am gone think of these words:

I am not thou un kindred spirit but shone in light beckons me not the grace
For none doth know the price unpaid that condemns the honest among the hateful race.
Yet as even the commoner fears for the watchman whilst littering upon the courts of Rome
Does too the terror spread our souls that threatens our brotherhood upon which words roams
Unchecked and without restraint free passing blame and shifting weathered hate.
Nought but I, humble servant true, eager to lay forever cold the ground in hopes to pass on the break of day
That warmths the face of each passerby faced with a puzzle to solve in each man their neighbor for whom
False pretense is due and mobs whittle tales of the innocents lie and shuttle its doom.
Think upon me the darkened face. Ready for justice but unwilling to wait.

What I get from this is a lookout, and yes, I did just mention that out loud

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2013, 12:38 AM
Also I can't resist being offtopic so:
@TDL screw you Terran Rep scum, NC ALL THE WAY

You call me off topic sir? You are as delusional as the Vanu. Also I say Damus could be any of the possibilities because I am unsure how he plays and from what I do know he is not playing his normal Town self, yet I believe he would be smarter as a Scum and wouldn't put himself outthere to much, yet that might be WIFOMed, and a possible Benign Neutral because although we might think hes Jester, we might think he is a Scum faking Jester to look inno, or a Jester acting as a Jester to make him seem like Scum. WIFOM.

Damus_Graves
January 26th, 2013, 12:41 AM
Ok I shall answer questions instead of fantasize about my love. Bastards.

I don't like Clems plan because it isn't well thought out imo.
She has a good basis but she doesn;t make it solid and only benefiting town. This happened before and she was witch. While I do not think she would dare try the same tactic again as scum It raises the eyebrow because her plan is this:
Lets random a target to see who is Citizen or who is TPR.
Which in and of itself is a horrible Idea.

Nightbringer wants us to meta an unmeta-able host who has started his own WIFOM within the setup.
Utter uselessness and a waste of time.

I just don't like Mintberry tbh. He is a shite player who takes credit for things he doesn't do.
He thinks to highly of himself. The whole reason he is even purple to begin with is because I am a nice guy who did not douse and kill his ass in the final Mafi game where I didn't even need him to win. Plus in this game he has done not one thing of worth to this day which he normally does something when he is tonw. In second chances he claimed Citizen which was immensively helpful and made me 100% him town. Today. Nothing. Just lurk and bitch and talk out his ass

Fatalis
January 26th, 2013, 12:41 AM
You call me off topic sir? You are as delusional as the Vanu. Also I say Damus could be any of the possibilities because I am unsure how he plays and from what I do know he is not playing his normal Town self, yet I believe he would be smarter as a Scum and wouldn't put himself outthere to much, yet that might be WIFOMed, and a possible Benign Neutral because although we might think hes Jester, we might think he is a Scum faking Jester to look inno, or a Jester acting as a Jester to make him seem like Scum. WIFOM.
Yes, a tiny bit. But fuck the vanu
And what you are saying is Damus can be 90% of the possible roles, that's why I think that you may be a scum trying to blend in. I rarely play with you so I can't meta anything, rather unfortunately. But I kinda understand that it may be an unconcious kind of trying to be helpful play. *keeps eye on TDL*

Damus_Graves
January 26th, 2013, 12:42 AM
What I get from this is a lookout, and yes, I did just mention that out loud

you did not read.

Damus_Graves
January 26th, 2013, 12:42 AM
TDL is mostly town atm.
He is 90% town 15% scum

Damus_Graves
January 26th, 2013, 12:46 AM
Furthering Clems plan:

If you are a Town PR random someone.
Next night. Citizens target someone.

We waste two nights trying to find out who is what.
I see very little benefit to town and huge benefit to scum.

also where are my answers clem. Where are they.

Damus_Graves
January 26th, 2013, 12:47 AM
Also. All of you are using bullshit Meta.
Drop that line of thinking and study whats going on now.

Nick
January 26th, 2013, 12:53 AM
TPR only for N1.
Pro: confirm TPR roles.
Con: citizens not utilized.

TPR and citizen for N1.
Pro: lucky citizen action.
Con: confusion with TPR actions.

Citizen only for N2 after 1).
Pro: None.
Con: TPR already know roles, so citizen can just join in.

Useful tip: There will be special events every day.

clementine
January 26th, 2013, 01:07 AM
Furthering Clems plan:

If you are a Town PR random someone.
Next night. Citizens target someone.

We waste two nights trying to find out who is what.
I see very little benefit to town and huge benefit to scum.

also where are my answers clem. Where are they.

It's not wasting time at all. All I said was night 1, citizens do nothing and night 2, citizens perform actions. If you're a town pr that chooses not to perform an action on night 1, you should also choose not to perform an action on night 2.

All targets are at will, etc. Nick gets it, but apparently you don't. :|

Fatalis
January 26th, 2013, 01:13 AM
Ok I shall answer questions instead of fantasize about my love. Bastards.

I don't like Clems plan because it isn't well thought out imo.
She has a good basis but she doesn;t make it solid and only benefiting town. This happened before and she was witch. While I do not think she would dare try the same tactic again as scum It raises the eyebrow because her plan is this:
Lets random a target to see who is Citizen or who is TPR.
Which in and of itself is a horrible Idea.

Nightbringer wants us to meta an unmeta-able host who has started his own WIFOM within the setup.

I just don't like Mintberry tbh. He is a shite player who takes credit for things he doesn't do.
He thinks to highly of himself. The whole reason he is even purple to begin with is because I am a nice guy who did not douse and kill his ass in the final Mafi game where I didn't even need him to win. Plus in this game he has done not one thing of worth to this day which he normally does something when he is tonw. In second chances he claimed Citizen which was immensively helpful and made me 100% him town. Today. Nothing. Just lurk and bitch and talk out his ass

When clem was witch, there were moments where it seem that Clem was being pro town in a "forced" way, I do not see that here. And she is my biggest town-read so far. But I still won't count out the fact that she could be scum.

creedkingsx
January 26th, 2013, 01:26 AM
Espoozito is the third scum. Ez GG.
Instantly defended Damus and played buddy buddy with Clementine.

Plan:
n1 cits do nothing, TPR do something.
Day 2, if you are town PR and you're feedback that you should have received is not up there, say something.

In the meantime, we coordinate all citizens, from then on, to target the same person assuming, at this point, we have figured out that the neutral killer isn't Spree Killer.

A+ plan for success.

Espozito
January 26th, 2013, 02:04 AM
Espoozito is the third scum. Ez GG.
Instantly defended Damus and played buddy buddy with Clementine.

Plan:
n1 cits do nothing, TPR do something.
Day 2, if you are town PR and you're feedback that you should have received is not up there, say something.

In the meantime, we coordinate all citizens, from then on, to target the same person assuming, at this point, we have figured out that the neutral killer isn't Spree Killer.

A+ plan for success.

I agree with clem's plan and you call me scum while you agree with it too?

creedkingsx
January 26th, 2013, 02:06 AM
Because an intelligent scum would disagree with her plan?

Jr4life24
January 26th, 2013, 02:12 AM
So that means clem has a different idea

Espozito
January 26th, 2013, 02:16 AM

I'm sorry but by your logic you are scum too.

creedkingsx
January 26th, 2013, 02:17 AM
I'm sorry but by your logic you are scum too.

I defended Damus?
Oh boy, I need to get my memory checked.

Espozito
January 26th, 2013, 02:22 AM
I defended Damus?
Oh boy, I need to get my memory checked.

And when did I defend him?

Nick
January 26th, 2013, 02:27 AM
Yup. Two confirmed Mafia. And another Killer Neutral. Seems like one Mafia has yet to post.

Not going to last will to avoid Janitor.

I'm the Vigilante. Or at least I think so. Shooting Clementine tonight. Lookout on me to prevent Witch. Espozito is another Mafia.

Lynch Damus tomorrow. Nightbringer if he fail to perform.

That leaves Crimson or RVLG.

Useful tip: Role claim to victory.

RLVG
January 26th, 2013, 03:38 AM
Nine hours and there's eight freaking pages?

Yay, gotta read'em'all.

Nick
January 26th, 2013, 03:45 AM
Nine hours and there's eight freaking pages?

Yay, gotta read'em'all.

Hi last Mafia.

Nick
January 26th, 2013, 03:46 AM
Forgot about it.

Useful tip: Faking surprise at number of pages is scum tactic.

creedkingsx
January 26th, 2013, 03:52 AM
Only 4 pages if you do 50 a page like everyone else.
:D

;)

RLVG
January 26th, 2013, 03:53 AM
So I've read it all.

Nice tactic Clem.
Is that really Yap's smurf?
Damus acts against himself, somehow.
Nick is kind of neutral to the istuation.

That's it, this is my plan :

At night I will either move behind Clem, Damus or Nick and then shout "FUS RO DAH!!!" - something is bound to happen.

Fatalis
January 26th, 2013, 03:55 AM
So I've read it all.

Nice tactic Clem.
Is that really Yap's smurf?
Damus acts against himself, somehow.
Nick is kind of neutral to the istuation.

That's it, this is my plan :

At night I will either move behind Clem, Damus or Nick and then shout "FUS RO DAH!!!" - something is bound to happen.

Nice post

RLVG
January 26th, 2013, 04:11 AM
Oh, I must vote to not get modkilled.

I don't know what the fuck I am or what the fuck others are, so if I vote for just one someone will definately attack me out of favouritism.
In fact, I don't know who to even vote for. Maybe I'll vote for everyone! Maybe no one.

Thus, I present to you my Vote List!

clementineUnvoteTheDarkestLightUnvoteMintberry CrunchUnvoteJr4life24UnvoteRLVGUnvoteFatalisUnvote EspozitoUnvoteThe NightbringerUnvoteCrimsonUnvoteNickUnvoteDamus_Gra vesUnvoteCreedkingsxUnvoteAppleyNOUnvote

creedkingsx
January 26th, 2013, 04:14 AM
:|

creedkingsx
January 26th, 2013, 04:14 AM
Nick was right, RLVG is scum with Damus and Espozito

Jr4life24
January 26th, 2013, 04:15 AM
clementineUnvoteTheDarkestLightUnvoteMintberry CrunchUnvoteJr4life24UnvoteRLVGUnvoteFatalisUnvote EspozitoUnvoteThe NightbringerUnvoteCrimsonUnvoteNickUnvoteDamus_Gra vesUnvoteCreedkingsxUnvoteAppleyNOUnvote[/QUOTE]

My vote list, i dun like mod kills

Jr4life24
January 26th, 2013, 04:17 AM
But really, It's 5 am and i'm tired, I shall be back later.

RLVG
January 26th, 2013, 04:20 AM

I said Damus is working against himself, lol.

As for scum, do you want to find out?

The Nightbringer
January 26th, 2013, 04:23 AM
Tries too hard to blend:
TheNightbringer

It's day 0, I'm not trying to blend in, I just don't have anything to analyse other than Meta and the setup.

Plan? What plan did I propose? The only 2 posts I made that weren't useless/trolling were about the game setup. And I haven't decided if Clems plan is a good one yet.

Nazzhoul is new host with new setup and 1st time ness.

He used random.org obviously
Yet, when someone asked him about the bus driver, he realized that it wouldn't work. I'd expect him to reason the same way with the roles I pointed out.

If yayap's suggestion of role call is what you guys meant then NO, with 2 bastardized role, 2 citizen, and 2 scum KPN it's going to be a bad bad idea
I did not suggest a role call, in fact I said it would be a bad idea.

Until a night cycle has gone through, there isn't much else for me to speculate on. What, do you want me to join in with your squabbles?

I hosted the last FM, I know how good you guys are at arguing stupidities, and to be quite frank, its not worth my time analyzing it yet until I have a baseline to compare it to.. So I won't be joining your cat fights over nothing.

And as for people saying I look scummy? All I can say is that they don't trust me, which is normal.. I'm never trusted and I don't crack under pressure.

As far as I'm concerned right now, you all look scummy to me and thats not going to change day 0. Being a game that is not anonymous, Meta becomes a huge factor and some people will try to break any kinds of habits they have.

Nick
January 26th, 2013, 04:52 AM
And as for people saying I look scummy? All I can say is that they don't trust me, which is normal.. I'm never trusted and I don't crack under pressure.

Crack his neck at the gallows!

Useful tip: Do not waste time pressuring those who are immune; show them the gallows or the bullet if you suspect them.

RLVG
January 26th, 2013, 04:53 AM
Useful tip: Do not waste time pressuring those who are immune; show them the gallows or the bullet if you suspect them.

Immune? I'd guess vampire so... SUNLIGHT / SILVER THING

Nick
January 26th, 2013, 04:57 AM

You are lucky because I'm killing Clementine tonight. Enjoy your last night.

Useful tip: Lookout can detect Consort.

creedkingsx
January 26th, 2013, 05:00 AM

He means people who are legitimately good at this. People who don't react to petty pints of pressure.

Nick
January 26th, 2013, 05:07 AM
And I haven't decided if Clems plan is a good one yet.

Make sure to give your views before you die tonight.

Useful tip: Those who gain no trust deserve no heals.

RLVG
January 26th, 2013, 05:20 AM

NOW LOADING: S-FM CHAPTER 57

clementine
January 26th, 2013, 05:27 AM
You are lucky because I'm killing Clementine tonight. Enjoy your last night.

TY for the WIFOM protection.

I'm mafia and I'm killing Crimson tonight, and I'm serial killer who's killing Mintberry Crunch, too. I dare scum to do this to frame me :]

RLVG
January 26th, 2013, 05:31 AM
I'm mafia and I'm killing Crimson tonight, and I'm serial killer who's killing Mintberry Crunch, too. I dare scum to do this to frame me :]

I'm a jester who will shout FUS RO DAH while you're asleep to annoy you.

clementine
January 26th, 2013, 05:38 AM

Lol. Agreed. Y u steal all my reads before I can post them!? Except Damus is probably just angry town.

But add Yayap and TheDarkestLight to my scum list.

And we'll never be able to tell Mint or Crimson's alignments because of the lurking, so we can throw them on the scum pile for now, as well.

The Nightbringer
January 26th, 2013, 05:49 AM
Make sure to give your views before you die tonight.

I kinda expect to die, yet maybe the fact that I am Yayap will spare me with either a heal or Wifom directing the scum away thinking that someone is healing/watching me.

As for your tip: Those that gain trust today, with 0 evidence to back it up are the ones you should keep a close eye on.

But I will post my views about cits doing no action soon enough, I'm looking into other possibilities to complement that plan or possible draw backs.

The Nightbringer
January 26th, 2013, 06:14 AM
[COLOR="#FFFFFF"]You must [...] send in a night action each night or risk being modkilled! You will receive ONE warning.

Can you please elaborate what this requirement is?

In other words: are we allowed to do nothing?

The Nightbringer
January 26th, 2013, 06:28 AM
@Clem: is it safe for me to comment freely on your plan post?

Nick
January 26th, 2013, 06:29 AM
Dear host, please confirm feedbacks.

Blackmailer

(target) You are blackmailed.
(self) Your action was successful.

Consort

(target) You were roleblocked!

Mafioso

(target) You are dead!

Drug Dealer

(target) random feedback

Framer(self) Your action was successful.
Janitor

(target) You are cleaned.

Useful tip: Drug Dealer is very powerful. Drug your teammates!

Nick
January 26th, 2013, 06:37 AM
@Clem: is it safe for me to comment freely on your plan post?

Just don't be too obvious with your stand.

Useful tip: There will be only one night result per player. Multiple feedbacks will be merged into a single night result.

Fatalis
January 26th, 2013, 06:41 AM
I kinda expect to die, yet maybe the fact that I am Yayap will spare me with either a heal or Wifom directing the scum away thinking that someone is healing/watching me.

As for your tip: Those that gain trust today, with 0 evidence to back it up are the ones you should keep a close eye on.

But I will post my views about cits doing no action soon enough, I'm looking into other possibilities to complement that plan or possible draw backs.

*cough* appleyno *cough*

Don't want us to forget him

Also take note that Jr4life have posted a few times throughout this day yet haven't actually contributed something useful. And I guess the same could more or less be said with TDL who've been lurkish. Mint who is being mint, AppleyNO who have been absent till now. There is something off about Espo's play as you guys have pointed out. If you've read Creed's S-FM, he was acting way more pro-town. His scumly-ness mostly is pointed out by Nick. And he post constructive and well thought out posts when he was TPR in the previous S-FM. His posts now are relatively non-scumhunting-ish and one liner stuff.

RLVG is being a bit trolly, but I don't have much scum-read from him. At least for now.
And I have highly mixed feelings about Yapyap, I expected him to scumhunt way more since from what I've been hearing he is gosu scumhunter :O

RLVG
January 26th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Nick is benefital to both town, neutral and scum because of his "useful tip".
Reminds me of a loading screen in games.

At least, it gives me little reason to believe that the Mafia will try kill him.

Fatalis
January 26th, 2013, 06:45 AM
Dear host, please confirm feedbacks.

Useful tip: Drug Dealer is very powerful. Drug your teammates!
This tip does not help mafia :P

But from meta nick is super dangerous scum *cough amnesia town* *cough five sided town*

Fatalis
January 26th, 2013, 06:45 AM
This tip does not help mafia :P

But from meta nick is super dangerous scum *cough amnesia town* *cough five sided town*

And by that I mean that we should not underestimate the chances of him being scum

Nick
January 26th, 2013, 06:48 AM
At least, it gives me little reason to believe that the Mafia will try kill him.

Trying to mislead doctors and lookouts away from me? Sigh...

There is something off about Espo's play as you guys have pointed out. If you've read Creed's S-FM, he was acting way more pro-town. His scumly-ness mostly is pointed out by Nick.

Creed called him out first. And I never clarified how Espo is scummy.

Useful tip: Role claim by claiming your night results tomorrow!

RLVG
January 26th, 2013, 06:49 AM
I love amnesiacs. I aprove every setup that has the possibility of having one.

Inb4 Amnesiac->Jester.

Nick
January 26th, 2013, 06:52 AM
*cough amnesia town* *cough five sided town*

I miss Kromos. It's fun playing with him. He always scares me.

Useful tip: Nick is town.

RLVG
January 26th, 2013, 06:53 AM
Useful tip: Nick is town.

Consort.

The Nightbringer
January 26th, 2013, 06:54 AM
Inb4 Amnesiac->Jester.

Setup makes that impossible since you would need 2 benign neutrals.

Nick
January 26th, 2013, 06:54 AM
The second vigilante/jailor please deal with RVLG tonight. Beyond obvious mafia. I'm taking clementine.

Useful tip: Multiple sheriff night results will confuse town.

Fatalis
January 26th, 2013, 06:59 AM
The second vigilante/jailor please deal with RVLG tonight. Beyond obvious mafia. I'm taking clementine.

Useful tip: Multiple sheriff night results will confuse town.
That wifom..

Useful tip: I can write a useful tip that says Fatalis is town

RLVG
January 26th, 2013, 07:01 AM

And thus you're the FIRST vigilante/jailor, or maybe I'm the one?

Maybe if I'm the first one I maybe will deal with you to see if you maybe are the second one.

Nick
January 26th, 2013, 07:03 AM
That wifom..

I really mean it when I say I want RVLG dead.

Useful tip: Reread Nick's useful tips if his last will was cleaned.

RLVG
January 26th, 2013, 07:07 AM
I really mean it when I say I want RVLG dead.

The fact that you want someone killed is anti-town, in comparision to just "checking them out".

Nick
January 26th, 2013, 07:09 AM
Nick is benefital to both town, neutral and scum because of his "useful tip".

Since you said that, please identify my useful tips that are beneficial to neutral and scum.

Useful tip: Consigliere can be promoted to Godfather. If that is the case, Mafioso will be promoted to Consigliere.

RLVG
January 26th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Since you said that, please identify my useful tips that are beneficial to neutral and scum.

Useful tip: There will be special events every day.[/I]
Useful tip: Role claim to victory.

You inform tactics ahead of time, already on Day 0.
That's a scum tactic itself to give a premature message to the scum what they should watch out for before the night.

Nick
January 26th, 2013, 07:17 AM
The fact that you want someone killed is anti-town, in comparision to just "checking them out".

That kind of play is for pubs. Over reliance on investigative roles. You have a lot of time left to convince town that you are not mafia.

Useful tip: After confirming that there is no Spree Killer, organize town actions to find the liars.

Nick
January 26th, 2013, 07:20 AM
You inform tactics ahead of time, already on Day 0.
That's a scum tactic itself to give a premature message to the scum what they should watch out for before the night.

So you are accusing me of being Killing Neutral or Evil Neutral instead of Mafia?

Useful tip: Citizens have the power of free speech in addition to the power of the vote.

The Nightbringer
January 26th, 2013, 07:26 AM
I remember the last time Nick and I played together... I named him my nemesis.
Remember Anti-Stalking 101?

Useful tip: If you try to scumhunt using the useful tips against Nick, you will fail.

Nick
January 26th, 2013, 07:36 AM
I remember the last time Nick and I played together... I named him my nemesis.
Remember Anti-Stalking 101?

LOLOL

5. Day events may occur. One event that comes to mind is that (players can vote if they want it) everyone WILL receive their results PM, but one random town role will be bastardized or change their bastardization.

I'd like to remind everyone that there will be day events. Much like Amnesia Town. Make sure to READ the instruction and think through the choices.

Useful tip: Choose your avatars wisely. They greatly impact the tone of your posts.

RLVG
January 26th, 2013, 07:42 AM
Useful tip: Choose your avatars wisely. They greatly impact the tone of your posts.

What if it's a picture of self? Lol.

Damus_Graves
January 26th, 2013, 08:36 AM
Well this confirms my theory to say the least.
People are quick to assign scum onto people who buttheads with others and stand far apart from everyone else

Damus_Graves
January 26th, 2013, 09:14 AM
I'm looking over and over on Clems posts to find something in them that makes her stand out for others but I honestly only see that Plan she made as the thing to judge her on. Perhaps I cannot see it well enough to understand what must go on through Nick's head. See for example he seems to find RLVG scum as well but I only see it as a Citizen with nothing else to do on day one. Of course this should mean that there is an alternate motive within RLVG's posts that make me weary of him. But once again I see very little that causes a need for bloodshed. You can understand the reason behind my skepticism obviously and predictably find me out to be scummy from this paragraph. Good luck to you.

RLVG
January 26th, 2013, 09:22 AM
I only see it as a Citizen with nothing else to do on day one.

Maybe that's true.

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Fatalis is calling me a lurker when it is night were I am. He seems to always have some new reason as to why I am scum, like posting off topic things, were he did just after, and then calling me a lurker when it is night time in my part of the world. He is a possible Exec, yet may just be a Scum Hunting Townie.

Damus seems to be taking back his natural Town Leader position, yet it could be an attempt to get back in the good with the Town people after being accused.

Nick claims to have found all the scum, and claims to be a Vig about to kill them, yet he doesn't take into knowledge from what I have read what he would do if he was the Bastardized role.

Damus_Graves
January 26th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Fatalis is calling me a lurker when it is night were I am. He seems to always have some new reason as to why I am scum, like posting off topic things, were he did just after, and then calling me a lurker when it is night time in my part of the world. He is a possible Exec, yet may just be a Scum Hunting Townie.

Damus seems to be taking back his natural Town Leader position, yet it could be an attempt to get back in the good with the Town people after being accused.

Nick claims to have found all the scum, and claims to be a Vig about to kill them, yet he doesn't take into knowledge from what I have read what he would do if he was the Bastardized role.

No I have not. You need to re-define what Town Leader is. I am an active player. Not Town Leader

The Nightbringer
January 26th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Is anybody else worried about how the Special Mechanics of this game will affect us? It's ok. I've come up with a way to sort through the special mechanics to the best of our abilities. Here is what we should do:

The Baseline Plan
On Night 1, all citizens should make no action. All town power roles (except perhaps Vigilante and Veteran) should choose to take action. This will establish what the town power roles + mafia role night feedback looks like. (This is our 'baseline' that we can compare all subsequent night action feedback to)

On Night 2, all citizens should perform their action on random players. All town power roles (except perhaps Vigilante and Veteran) should choose to take action. Town power roles such as a Viglante or Veteran should either perform their action on both Night 1 and Night 2 or NOT perform their action on both Night 1 and Night 2.

After determining what the "incorrect" role card's feedback is, we can determine something about the incorrect town power role's role card. If the Night 1 feedback has no role blocks (for example) but the Night 2 feedback has a role block, we will know that one citizen is a hidden role blocker. This way, the citizen with the incorrect role card will definitively know his purpose and be able to utilize his role to the best of his ability.

Pros:
PR that is a cit has possibility of finding out he is a cit d1 and cit can find out d2 if:
- Role is unique in the setup
- No one is roleblocked
- Role gives distinctive feedback (not "you were successful")

Cons:
If any of the top 3 conditions are not met, cit still doesn't know what he is and is wasting nights trying to find out.
If either the PR or Cit dies before they figure it out and inform the town, the other will never know.

My proposals:
Plan A:
If Nick agrees: Since Nick claimed to be vig, how about have both cits target Nick tonight and Nick not shoot? that way the results should be: you did nothing + the missing PRs feedback.

Plan B:
I somehow doubt that Crimson will return to play and will most likely get replaced with Slaol. How about both cits target Crimson/Slaol and Crimson/Slaol does nothing (to get the same results as Plan A)

Pros: It might reward us with faster information on what feedback the cit is. (and the PR would recognize his feedback is on someone who did no action)

Cons:
-If more than one person does nothing, it might spoil the plans. (although if scum do nothing on purpose, then we are in a way roleblocking scum)
-If plans are foiled, its a little late to revert to Clems plan.

I donno... I get the impression that our time table is a little short to be worrying about 1 PR. With 2 scum kpn, towns majority is gonna fall fast.

AppleyNO
January 26th, 2013, 11:48 AM
TDL is mostly town atm.
He is 90% town 15% scum
I'm reading and catching up.

Yes I am no longer AFK. Stopping her because 90% + 15% = 105%. Impossible.

AppleyNO
January 26th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Yet, when someone asked him about the bus driver, he realized that it wouldn't work. I'd expect him to reason the same way with the roles I pointed out.

Yayap didn't read the setup???

One town PR, if he is the one who received the wrong role PM, actually has no action. (Essentially, one PR and one Citizen have the correct role, but received the incorrect PM. The REAL PR, told he is a citizen, still has a night action.) Jailor, Bus Driver, and Journalist are excluded.

AppleyNO
January 26th, 2013, 12:04 PM
If Nick agrees: Since Nick claimed to be vig, how about have both cits target Nick tonight and Nick not shoot? that way the results should be: you did nothing + the missing PRs feedback.

Plan B:
I somehow doubt that Crimson will return to play and will most likely get replaced with Slaol. How about both cits target Crimson/Slaol and Crimson/Slaol does nothing (to get the same results as Plan A)

Pros: It might reward us with faster information on what feedback the cit is. (and the PR would recognize his feedback is on someone who did no action)

Cons:
-If more than one person does nothing, it might spoil the plans. (although if scum do nothing on purpose, then we are in a way roleblocking scum)
-If plans are foiled, its a little late to revert to Clems plan.

I donno... I get the impression that our time table is a little short to be worrying about 1 PR. With 2 scum kpn, towns majority is gonna fall fast.

The only risk that your plans have besides the ones you mentioned are what if one of the PRs who got a citizen role card is actually the vigilante O.o

It would be really funny if Nick was a citizen, and the vigilante shot him following plan A.
Plan B relies on Crimson/Slaol not being a citizen.

All in all, your last sentence kinda points out something that has been on my mind. KPN < 1 = Bad for us.

I would recommend a lynch tomorrow if we lose two towns.

AppleyNO
January 26th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Yea, 8 town VS 5 non Town. Two townies die its 6 V 5 (assuming Vigilante/Veteran/Jailor doesn't kill anyone). It would be Lynch or Lose.

The Nightbringer
January 26th, 2013, 12:36 PM
@Appley: I didn't miss it, I was testing to see who else read the setup, apparently only you did. The others thought I was stupid to try to guess that the cit couldn't be journalist or jailor which I had in red... or they are trying to make me look stupid.

Today is an important function in Town PR night actions and skipping shall only help the scum.
I disagree, while you guys all think that you can scumhunt by analyzing posts on day 0, none of you know what you are looking for, you don't even know what "lurking" is. Scum don't know anything more than town does. Granted, Mafia might know their team mates but I doubt any of you are dumb rookies who would slip up on that level.

skip

I'm waiting until day 1 before I start scumhunting.. although some have given me some bad vibes, its only gut feelings right now and I won't share those yet.

I suggest keeping a close watch on the people who agree all to readily with me.
or maybe you do agree with me... I can't tell nor will I waste my time studying your wording.

I'll be back in a few hours, I may or may not post depending on the current discussion when I get back.

Other people: OMG! Yayap is LURKING! and he voted to skip day!

Yes! I plan on lurking the rest of day 0 unless something requires my immediate attention.

Useful tip: I good player knows how to talk, but only a great player knows when to shut up!

clementine
January 26th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Yea, 8 town VS 5 non Town. Two townies die its 6 V 5 (assuming Vigilante/Veteran/Jailor doesn't kill anyone). It would be Lynch or Lose.

SFM's aren't known to be the most balanced, but scum can kill scum unlike in Yayap's FM.

Also, I agree that we should wait on some answers from the FAQ thread before deciding to proceed. (about modkill risk if people decide not to submit actions.

The Nightbringer
January 26th, 2013, 12:40 PM
SFM's aren't known to be the most balanced, but scum can kill scum unlike in Yayap's FM.

Also, I agree that we should wait on some answers from the FAQ thread before deciding to proceed. (about modkill risk if people decide not to submit actions.

Answers are in the FAQ OP.

Damus_Graves
January 26th, 2013, 12:43 PM
I disagree, while you guys all think that you can scumhunt by analyzing posts on day 0, none of you know what you are looking for, you don't even know what "lurking" is. Scum don't know anything more than town does. Granted, Mafia might know their team mates but I doubt any of you are dumb rookies who would slip up on that level.

-vote skip

I'm waiting until day 1 before I start scumhunting.. although some have given me some bad vibes, its only gut feelings right now and I won't share those yet.

I think I have proven enough times that Scum can be found Day 0/1 which ever games start on.

RLVG
January 26th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Useful tip: I good player knows how to talk, but only a great player knows when to shut up!

The useful tip syndrome is spreading.
... How the fuck is this an useful tip? Lol.

Damus_Graves
January 26th, 2013, 12:48 PM

Claw used to use the day chat to manipulate players into doing as he wanted them to.
EX:
Have an escort target player X through some subtle wording in a post or two or three.

What "Yayap" is saying is that sometimes there is more use in a player, such as one in my position, not talking than continuing to chat.
xD

I am taking his advice in stride and going into the background. Good luck scum hunting

clementine
January 26th, 2013, 12:53 PM
@Appley: I didn't miss it, I was testing to see who else read the setup, apparently only you did. The others thought I was stupid to try to guess that the cit couldn't be journalist or jailor which I had in red... or they are trying to make me look stupid.

skip

I totally think you can scumhunt by analyzing Day 1 posts. You give us all too much credit if you truly think that we all are good enough to hide info about our alignment.

Also, RLVG is leaning town again. (but just barely).

Town:
clementine
Fatalis
AppleyNO
creedkingsx
Nick
RLVG (maybe)

Mid/Unsure:
TDL
Mintberry Crunch
Crimson
Damus_Graves

Scum:
jr4life24
Espozito
The Nightbringer

I suggest protective roles choose a player from my town list, and investigative roles choose a player from my mid/unsure or scum list. If there's a vigilante he should shoot jr4life24 because jr is playing consistent with his scum meta.

RLVG
January 26th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Also, RLVG is leaning town again. (but just barely).

How?

I suggest protective roles choose a player from my town list, and investigative roles choose a player from my mid/unsure or scum list. If there's a vigilante he should shoot jr4life24 because jr is playing consistent with his scum meta.

I guess Mid/Unsure for Non-Vigi PR because if Vigi are to hit the Scum it would waste the invest clues.

RLVG
January 26th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Five hour left of this insane game.

Jr4life24
January 26th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Alright, Now that i got my internet up and running and I've gotten some sleep, Let me put some thought into this.

RLVG
January 26th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Alright, Now that i got my internet up and running and I've gotten some sleep, Let me put some thought into this.

Twelve pages on night one, I'm guessing at least one hour read.

Jr4life24
January 26th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Twelve pages on night one, I'm guessing at least one hour read.
More like 20ish, I'm a fast reader.

Anyways, Currently most ideas that i have currently have been said so far, So i don't exactly have much input my self.

I put some things in my notes so far to use later, Since i hate day 0 i think i'm going to save it for tomorrow.

RLVG
January 26th, 2013, 03:17 PM
More like 20ish, I'm a fast reader.

Anyways, Currently most ideas that i have currently have been said so far, So i don't exactly have much input my self.

I put some things in my notes so far to use later, Since i hate day 0 i think i'm going to save it for tomorrow.

What's your opinion about Yap, RLVG (yes me), Clem and Damus?

Damus_Graves
January 26th, 2013, 04:07 PM

"Yayap" is everything so far. However as saying so means that it is also more likely than not for him to actually be anything.
RLVG needs to do something meaningful
Clem is Clem
Damus is Damus however not usual Damus of course

RLVG
January 26th, 2013, 04:11 PM

Do I really need to do something useful?

Jr4life24
January 26th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Yapap-Being Yapap hard to tell
You-Opinionated currently
Clem-Town
Damus-Neutral or town

AppleyNO
January 26th, 2013, 04:15 PM
"Yayap" is everything so far. However as saying so means that it is also more likely than not for him to actually be anything.
Clem is Clem
Damus is Damus however not usual Damus of course
What.

This post..

I dont even.

Fatalis
January 26th, 2013, 04:51 PM
What.

This post..

I dont even.
^ This

TDL's reaction have been a little over defensive to what I have been saying. But I'm still fairly unsure since he haven't made any apparent scummy acts.

Also Appley, I found it weird that Clem would trust you as of the moment :O

AppleyNO
January 26th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Also Appley, I found it weird that Clem would trust you as of the moment :O
:O

Why is that? She trusts me for a special meta reason, apparently.

Its probably because I haven't made any lists yet.

Fatalis
January 26th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Will Crimson be replaced if he doesn't post today?

Fatalis
January 26th, 2013, 04:54 PM
:O

Why is that? She trusts me for a special meta reason, apparently.

Its probably because I haven't made any lists yet.
Maybe, but I can't meta you because I haven't played with you enough as of the recent. And iirc everytime you act pro-town you are more likely to flip scum.

Fatalis
January 26th, 2013, 05:01 PM
That could be true in certain situations. For example, sometimes because you talk too much you could easily lose the trust you've gain. Like being read as over-reactive or tunnel-visioning.

Claw used to use the day chat to manipulate players into doing as he wanted them to.
EX:
Have an escort target player X through some subtle wording in a post or two or three.

What "Yayap" is saying is that sometimes there is more use in a player, such as one in my position, not talking than continuing to chat.
xD

I am taking his advice in stride and going into the background. Good luck scum hunting

However this just says that he is either super important TPR or scum
It's very obvious how Damus seeks to intentionally make him look scummy. Which makes him less likely to be a town.

RLVG
January 26th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Like being read as over-reactive or tunnel-visioning.

That's stupid in general.

Nazzhoul
January 26th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Will Crimson be replaced if he doesn't post today?

Yes. If he does not post in the next 25 hours, I will replace him with a hungry Magmar.

Fatalis
January 26th, 2013, 05:08 PM
That's stupid in general.

Which sometimes come from talking too much

Fatalis
January 26th, 2013, 05:09 PM
Wait what this day is 48 hours

RLVG
January 26th, 2013, 05:10 PM
Wait what this day is 48 hours

Omfg wtf I thougth it's one hour left.

... And people demanded to skip lol.

Nazzhoul
January 26th, 2013, 05:12 PM
There is no lynch today! Day may be skipped with a majority vote, once everyone has posted. Otherwise, day will end at this time:

8:00 PM EST January 27 (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=8%3A00+PM+EST+January+27)

I'll just leave this here

creedkingsx
January 26th, 2013, 05:14 PM
*lurk*

Damus_Graves
January 26th, 2013, 05:15 PM
good man. Long days = good days

Damus_Graves
January 26th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Fatalis is thinking about this too hard.

RLVG
January 26th, 2013, 05:17 PM
*lurk*

Town.

creedkingsx
January 26th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Fatalis is thinking about this too hard.

Yeah, you espo and RLVG are mafia.
Pretty ez.

Damus_Graves
January 26th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Yeah, you espo and RLVG are mafia.
Pretty ez.

I would have to say so.
I did not try very hard this game. Fatalis brought out the fight in me and unfortunately that did me in. GGnoRE Fatalis. U r 2 pro 4 me