PDA

View Full Version : My Experience with the cult

Deadlytalon
August 14th, 2011, 01:39 PM
I was recruited 2nd night. First there was no cult leader, so votes where completely random. There should be some sort of cult leader, the original cult most likely that gets the dominate vote. Also, Your votes never vanished. If you voted for someone, and they where not chosen, the next night your vote is still at that person, plus you can vote again. Last 2 cults left ended up getting outvoted by dead votes :(. Also, GF was immune at night, So there was no option to choose him, From day 1 GF was made apparent because he was the only person unrecruitable. So those with night immunity should still have the option to be voted, but just unrecruitable.

Also quick 2 questions, If cultist attempts to recruit veteran who is on alert, Does the cultist die ?, and If cultist visits an SK, and SK kills all RBers, would it still kill the cultist ? If not I think SK should kill the cultist if they visit him.

DayTwoLaughs
August 14th, 2011, 02:05 PM
what if recruitee dies the night he gets recruited? does he get revealed as cult or original role?
what if cult recruits disguiser the night disguiser decides to act?

Goonswarm
August 14th, 2011, 02:06 PM
See my thread, we just had a test game.

EagleMan
August 14th, 2011, 02:14 PM
By the way, is there any sort of compendium on the forum that details what the Cult is all about? I remember reading some vague description a while ago before I signed up, but that's about it. All I've heard since is anticipation for it.

Dark.Revenant
August 14th, 2011, 02:16 PM
The lack of a Cult Leader is intended.

Everything else you said is a bug in some form or another.