PDA

View Full Version : Ace Attorney!!!

WaWMoose
August 13th, 2011, 10:11 PM
For some reason I forget the begginging of the name again :( but it's like Something Wright: Ace Attorney.

Anyone else played it? I have it on my Wii and it's super fun! OBJECTION! TAKE THAT! It's very well designed and even though there's not talking from the characters the text is good enough to make this an epic game! I don't know why it is not more known or popular but for what it is, it's an awesome fun game!

By the way, I'm on the DL-6 thing case with Hedgeworth or whatever...getting quite challenging now!
Fun game I recommend it to anyone, I think there might be a DS vesion or something not sure, but I have it on Wii.

Thanks!

Yayap
August 13th, 2011, 10:45 PM
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5167272

WaWMoose
August 13th, 2011, 11:58 PM
I say I had this on speakers and you woke up my roommate...Now I have to do dishes this entire week..Thanks asshole..

AdmiralCain
August 14th, 2011, 01:17 AM
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, I believe.

TheJackofSpades
August 14th, 2011, 05:01 AM
I say I had this on speakers and you woke up my roommate...Now I have to do dishes this entire week..Thanks asshole..

lol, priceless

Elixir
August 14th, 2011, 05:00 PM

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5168544

WaWMoose
August 14th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Priceless...? easy for you to say...
And Elixir I already have a dishwasher, but it doesn't clean very well..so we don't use it >.<

TheJackofSpades
August 14th, 2011, 05:37 PM
And Elixir I already have a dishwasher, but it doesn't clean very well..so we don't use it >.<

It is easy for me to say because I have the sense to not have my speakers turned up in the dead of night when I have a roommate.

CaressMeTenderly
August 14th, 2011, 05:40 PM

It is easy for me to say because I have the sense to not have my speakers turned up in the dead of night when I have a roommate.

It's even easier for me to say because I use noscript.

noscriptuseit.

Pygalisk
August 19th, 2011, 03:04 PM
OBJECTION!

WaWMoose
August 19th, 2011, 11:12 PM
Finished the forth case :D Extra fifth case apparently is very long and I've just started it, so far seems better than the first four ^^.

Dark.Revenant
August 20th, 2011, 01:09 AM
The fifth case is the longest in any ace attorney game by a large margin.

WaWMoose
August 20th, 2011, 01:37 AM
The fifth case is the longest in any ace attorney game by a large margin.

I'm fine with it being long, but I just hope the ending won't be disappointing :/