PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations To Me!!!

WaWMoose
August 11th, 2011, 05:05 PM
I made this topic as a way to congratulate myself on acheiving a huge goal in my life, that made this game better in sooooo many different ways. If you haven't been living under a rock for the last four days, you would know that I suggested that the Information of the Role Type (ex: Sheriff (Basic/Power)) and that it got implemented into the game. I would like to thank first of all my parents for bringing me to life and letting me contribute to the World in such a great manner, and I'd also like to thank myself, for thinking of this brilliant idea that will improve this game forever.

To DR and the rest of you: You are all truely welcome.

P.S. If you see a person going around Public games with the ID Pear, using proper grammer, and yelling "DO YOU SEE THE (BASIC/POWER) OR WHATEVER TYPE BESIDE YOUR ROLE NAME? THAT WAS MY IDEA GUYS. YOU'RE WELCOME.", that would be me.

P.S.S. If you haven't figured out yet, I'm bored as fuck and am trolling. Another thing, don't ever take what I say seriously...unless I sound mad.

P.S.S.S. This topic will be deleted in 5..4..3..2..

oops_ur_dead
August 11th, 2011, 05:20 PM
This was the worst troll post ever.

2/10 for effort.

FalseTruth
August 11th, 2011, 05:25 PM
poop.

^how I feel about the OP's post.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 11th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Reminds me of Inca sucking his own dick in the EPIC FAILS thread.
you know
the part where he gave auto fellatio

Inca_Killa
August 11th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Reminds me of Inca sucking his own dick in the EPIC FAILS thread.
you know
the part where he gave auto fellatio

um, ok thanks o.O. It felt good BTW.

Also when I clicked this post I expected to see you congratulating yourself for winning as witch or arson

Deolrin
August 12th, 2011, 02:24 AM
I expected a "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY SO CONGRATULATE ME BITCHES" thread.

Spy
August 12th, 2011, 03:17 AM
Congrats.

EagleMan
August 12th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Yeah back when I ran Azeroth Wars, people always felt a certain pride when their suggestions got in the map. Even if he's trolling, he's still excited about it.

CaressMeTenderly
August 12th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Yeah back when I ran Azeroth Wars, people always felt a certain pride when their suggestions got in the map. Even if he's trolling, he's still excited about it.

Hey, where's EagieMan?

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 12th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Your maps suck and you should feel bad.

Narks
August 12th, 2011, 09:49 PM
eagleman sell me insurance