PDA

View Full Version : Introduction's Thread

NorthStar
August 11th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Most forums have this, so old and new members alike, introduce yourself!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm NorthStar, theres another North Star on the forum, notice the space between North and Star, I play on the NA server with an Aiur Chef's portrait. while the other North Star uses a probe portrait, ingame none of us has a space, but on the forum here, the other player has a space, I play many many many maps.

I came to the Mafchan because of that patch (forgot which one) which didn't let any games start, so I came to the channel to find out wtf was going on, and people kept telling me Goonswarm got hacked. =) I was kind of curious about how he got hacked so easily and decided to stay in the Mafchan and eventually sign up on the forum so I'll know what's new.

Mafchan = Mafia Channel. 8)

Spy
August 11th, 2011, 11:34 AM
That's it? It's as if you said nothing NorthStar.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 11th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Mafchan.org
worse than 4chan since always.

NorthStar
August 11th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Mafchan.org
worse than 4chan since always.

Did you mean Mafcan?

Auckmid
August 11th, 2011, 03:29 PM
What happend to the 3rd North Star? Did he get banned? :(

Rumpel1408
August 11th, 2011, 03:32 PM
how can a nice guy like northstar get banned while lunatics like caressmetenderly are still here O.o

CaressMeTenderly
August 11th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Excuse me?
I'm reporting you for flaming.

oops_ur_dead
August 11th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Who is this Introduction and why is there a thread dedicated to him?

Deolrin
August 12th, 2011, 02:20 AM
I'm Deolrin.
I played Mafia in WC3, and learned that D.R is remaking it for SC2 when I saw it getting featured on SC2Mapster for the first time(not sure if they mentioned it ever again). I've been playing ever since. I go by the name Deolrin on Europe and use a variety of portraits, but usually Phoenix, Stalker or Marine, in that order. I find CaressMeTenderly's avatar disturbing and always try to scroll down ASAP when I see his posts. I think Spy is not that terrible, and he can actually be a decent person when he wants to. I dislike the fact that the European mafia channel played with MTW.DiMaGA(or w\e the name is) after the sins against humanity that this atrocity of a person has committed.

That is all, thanks for listening.

CaressMeTenderly
August 12th, 2011, 02:38 AM
I'm Deolrin.
I played Mafia in WC3, and learned that D.R is remaking it for SC2 when I saw it getting featured on SC2Mapster for the first time(not sure if they mentioned it ever again). I've been playing ever since. I go by the name Deolrin on Europe and use a variety of portraits, but usually Phoenix, Stalker or Marine, in that order. I find CaressMeTenderly's avatar disturbing and always try to scroll down ASAP when I see his posts. I think Spy is not that terrible, and he can actually be a decent person when he wants to. I dislike the fact that the European mafia channel played with MTW.DiMaGA(or w\e the name is) after the sins against humanity that this atrocity of a person has committed.

Homophobia is a serious issue.
You should see the psychiatrist, you might have some skeletons in your closets that need to be dealt with ASAP.

Spy
August 12th, 2011, 03:01 AM
I'm Deolrin.

Homophobia is a serious issue.
You should see the psychiatrist, you might have some skeletons in your closets that need to be dealt with ASAP.
I am not sure that is homophobia. I find it a bit disturbing just because there are no heads and penises.