December 26th, 2012, 11:33 PM
carpotunnel

I hope you're joking.

Jim
December 26th, 2012, 11:39 PM
I hope you're joking.

joke   noun, verb, joked, jok·ing.
noun
1.something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.

2.something that is amusing or ridiculous, especially because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.

3.a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter: The loss was no joke.

4.something that does not present the expected challenge; something very easy: The test was a joke for the whole class.

5.practical joke.

I hope this clears up what a joke is.

Brendan
December 26th, 2012, 11:49 PM
am i going to die of gout?

Apocist
December 27th, 2012, 12:07 AM

Yes...safely it has known to be terminal....I'm sorry Brendan....

Nick
December 27th, 2012, 12:50 AM

You are less able forage for food and flee from predators. Yes, you are going to die soon.

Look at the good side. Someone is going to be promoted!

Brendan
December 27th, 2012, 01:10 AM
You are less able forage for food and flee from predators. Yes, you are going to die soon.

Look at the good side. Someone is going to be promoted!

BUT I JUST GOT BACK INTO RUNESCAPE. I JUST GOT 30 MIL DROP FROM NEX!! I CAN'T DIE SO SOON. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!1

Brendan
December 27th, 2012, 01:10 AM
Yes...safely it has known to be terminal....I'm sorry Brendan....

DO YOU EVEN ENGLISH?

Brendan
December 27th, 2012, 01:11 AM
I CANT DIE :-((((((

Apocist
December 27th, 2012, 01:23 AM
DO YOU EVEN ENGLISH?

Sorry..I was mobile..

Just find a hole and die of gout already...

I hate myself now

Gzz
December 27th, 2012, 01:33 AM
Well , you can die of gout.. if you was unluck you get it on the hearth , still , just stop eating meat for some time and get operate

oops_ur_dead
December 27th, 2012, 08:31 AM
1.something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.

This one.

Necroplant
December 28th, 2012, 08:29 AM
Game of Thrones character confirmed to be suffering from gout:

1) Lord Walder Frey, head of House Frey, and Lord of the Crossing.

2) Doran Martell, head of House Martell, Prince of Dorne and Lord of Sunspear.

In the POV chapters of Areo Hotah (his personal captain of the guard) and Arianne Martell, the affliction is most descriptive. He has to be wheeled around everywhere in a two-wheeled wheelbarrow-type chair. Every pebble it bounces across sends a spike of pain through his knees. He has a maester on-hand at all times to administer milk of the poppy if needed, but in certain situations he refuses, not wanting his wits clouded for affairs of state. He obviously can't walk, and when he has to go up steps, Areo Hotah carries him in his arms.

I feel less pity for Walder Frey's suffering, however.

Cryptonic
December 28th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Game of Thorns, that's the show where Mel Gibson plays our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, right?

Brendan
July 15th, 2014, 01:21 PM
Well , you can die of gout.. if you was unluck you get it on the hearth , still , just stop eating meat for some time and get operate
lol