PDA

View Full Version : Reduce post counts to get VIP?

tiloup1441
December 26th, 2012, 04:22 PM
I believe its REALLY hard to get to 500, even when postfarming by posting random things that arent helpful that all on maf disc.

I suggest to change it to like 300-400

Damus_Graves
December 26th, 2012, 04:24 PM
It doesn't take that much to get posts mate. You just gotta know how to post farm without post farming

Ash
December 26th, 2012, 04:33 PM
It doesn't take that much to get posts mate. You just gotta know how to post farm without post farming
You can't post farm without post farming. Either you post farm or you don't. Either you're legit or you're not.

I know Tulip is still mad at me for owning him in Minecraft, but I'll give you some advice:
1. Respond to threads in Srs. Disc/Mafia Discussion/Player Reports.
2. Don't post stupid comments or eles you'll look like a post farmer.
3. Criticize or post something helpful related to the OP. Post some suggestions on how it can be improved.

Gingerape
December 26th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Everytime I post outside of circlejerk I get infracted by creedkings and I don't know why.

Damus_Graves
December 26th, 2012, 04:53 PM
I can post farm without post farming.
Almost every one of my posts have been post farming that cannot be deleted without the mods succumbing to abuse.
^.^

BTW:
I believe the requirements for VIP were increased so that not everyone and their mother were VIP

tiloup1441
December 26th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Yeah, but i'd rather donate 0.50 $ than having to contribute legitly to the forums

Cryptonic
December 26th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Yeah, but i'd rather donate 0.50 $ than having to contribute legitly to the forums

donating = contributing to the forums

tiloup1441
December 26th, 2012, 05:18 PM
if there was no posts on the forum, there wouldnt be any contribuation imo

Nick
December 26th, 2012, 10:12 PM
donating = contributing to the forums

DR =/= forums

King =/= country

Lysergic
December 27th, 2012, 01:07 AM
You can't post farm without post farming. Either you post farm or you don't. Either you're legit or you're not.

I know Tulip is still mad at me for owning him in Minecraft, but I'll give you some advice:
1. Respond to threads in Srs. Disc/Mafia Discussion/Player Reports.
2. Don't post stupid comments or eles you'll look like a post farmer.
3. Criticize or post something helpful related to the OP. Post some suggestions on how it can be improved.

This is actually pretty good advice, imo. >.>

Admiral
December 27th, 2012, 06:53 AM
I find it difficult to care about post count.

Apocist
December 27th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Really...post count just doesn't matter

If you are truely after VIP status(to get in R&D) Just donate. It's alot easier

Yayap
December 27th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Better idea: DELETE VIP group and only let donors in R&D.

RLVG
December 27th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Better idea: DELETE VIP group and only let donors in R&D.

Or let VIP be a group of people that can be trusted, handpicked while not having any power?
Not that they didn't have any power from before, but being 500 posts would be an automatic promotion instead of manual promotion.

Slaol
December 27th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Or let VIP be a group of people that can be trusted, handpicked while not having any power?
Not that they didn't have any power from before, but being 500 posts would be an automatic promotion instead of manual promotion.

I like this,unless deleting the group would allow creation of a new group of some kind

Roflcopter
December 27th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Maybe could have more people gain respected usergroup?

Cryptonic
December 27th, 2012, 03:42 PM

No, Respected should remain difficult to obtain. VIP is fine the way it is. 500 Posts shouldn't be too hard if you actually participate in Mafia topics. And it shouldn't be taken away, as the bolded white is sexy.

AppleyNO
December 27th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Respected is for MVP of an FM, and a retired staff member.

No.

AppleyNO
December 27th, 2012, 03:45 PM
I believe its REALLY hard to get to 500, even when postfarming by posting random things that arent helpful that all on maf disc.

I suggest to change it to like 300-400
And to this point, I also have to disagree. I believe VIP is good as it is now.

I want the sexy bold white T.T

Chane
December 27th, 2012, 03:49 PM
And to this point, I also have to disagree. I believe VIP is good as it is now.

I want the sexy bold white T.T

want to trade for teal? :3

AppleyNO
December 27th, 2012, 03:51 PM
want to trade for teal? :3
I'm good xD

Teal is cool.

Apocist
December 27th, 2012, 04:27 PM

I believed there already was a group like this at one point in time. Am I correct and did it just flop?

creedkingsx
December 28th, 2012, 05:00 PM
I wish I had access to a completely dead forum.