Has vote ability

Serial Killer

Kills one person at night
Shares Night Chat with his Student

Student

Shares night chat with Serial Killer
Replaces Serial Killer in case of his death

Special Mechanics:

1. Each day the Town must decide fate of 2 players: whom to put in Jail and whom to put in a Safe House for the next night (Hammer votes are included in the discussion, but there can be no lynch, but MUST be decided whom to jail and whom to save)
2. In Jail person is role-blocked and spends his night without doing anything (even Serial Killer, he can't kill anyone). Jailed player is NOT immune to outside attacks
3. In a Safe House person can do his actions (leaving Last Will, killing as SK) and is immune to any attack.
4. If SK or his Student is placed to a Safe House, neither of them shares night chat with his buddy.

Rules of Conduct:

1. Discussion outside the game thread and Night Chat is not allowed
2. Vote to Hammer in red (not in tag!), to put in jail in orange and to put in Safe House in cyan
3. Last Wills are allowed (except the time when you are in Jail)
4. Death Note is allowed for SK

Fatalis
December 24th, 2012, 02:28 AM
:| Then how can the town kill the SK

Espozito
December 24th, 2012, 03:21 AM
:| Then how can the town kill the SK

They can count Sk out by jailing him and lynch him then.

Damus_Graves
December 24th, 2012, 03:22 AM
They can count Sk out by jailing him and lynch him then.

Interesting.
Hmm.

Chane
December 24th, 2012, 04:11 AM
its not clear to me how jailing transitions into lynching in this set-up, clarify please :)

Espozito
December 24th, 2012, 04:19 AM
its not clear to me how jailing transitions into lynching in this set-up, clarify please :)

So, there are 3 types of votes: Hammer votes (to kill); jail votes (to put in Jail); safe votes (to put in Safe House).
During the day players vote whom to hammer by ordinary system. But during the same day they have 2 votes on whom to jail and whom to save for the next night.
The only difference is that Hammer votes work only by the number of votes set (half players + 1), while Jail and Safe votes work by majority (so, if there is at least 1 vote to jail smb, he will still be jailed).
All 3 votes can be done the same day.

Damus_Graves
December 24th, 2012, 04:20 AM
Mass choice for who should be jailed that night and who should be protected from death

Roflcopter
December 24th, 2012, 09:14 AM
I can see great potential for wifom with the jail mechanic, and sk could frame someone by not killing

Espozito
December 24th, 2012, 09:31 AM
I can see great potential for wifom with the jail mechanic, and sk could frame someone by not killing

exactly.

creedkingsx
December 24th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Who controls the jail?

BorkBot
January 3rd, 2013, 03:21 PM
The jail is just a roleblock that's decided by majority during the day, the way I see it. There's no "jailor" and no jail chat.

Approved.

Espozito
January 4th, 2013, 02:06 AM
The jail is just a roleblock that's decided by majority during the day, the way I see it. There's no "jailor" and no jail chat.

+++