PDA

View Full Version : Removal of "calendar"

Roflcopter
December 14th, 2012, 03:10 AM
At the top of the page, apparently it's disabled so its just useless and taking up space at the moment,

creedkingsx
December 14th, 2012, 03:18 AM
Seriously, if you want to "suggest" stupid stuff like this, just ask oops in the STAFF chat that you have direct access to that most don't. >> This is mindless spam.

Roflcopter
December 14th, 2012, 03:21 AM
Seriously, if you want to "suggest" stupid stuff like this, just ask oops in the STAFF chat that you have direct access to that most don't. >> This is mindless spam.

Every suggestion I have made has been legitimate, not spam.

Calendar may yet be an important feature that the future of could be discussed here with the community rather than just staff.

creedkingsx
December 14th, 2012, 03:21 AM
Every suggestion I have made has been legitimate, not spam.

Calendar may yet be an important feature that the future of could be discussed here with the community rather than just staff.

It's disabled, so what's the big deal, right?

Roflcopter
December 14th, 2012, 03:23 AM
It's disabled, so what's the big deal, right?

Maybe it needs to be reenabled, maybe it's a bug.

oops_ur_dead
December 14th, 2012, 11:04 AM
See the community tab thread.

Brendan
December 14th, 2012, 11:56 AM

This. I would have temp banned you for all of these useless threads.

clementine
December 14th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Once oops mentioned using the calendar feature to track which FM/MFM/SFM games are available. That might be a nice idea.

Lysergic
December 14th, 2012, 02:23 PM
You realize that you can make more than one suggestion per thread, right?

oops_ur_dead
December 14th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Once oops mentioned using the calendar feature to track which FM/MFM/SFM games are available. That might be a nice idea.

That idea was replaced by the ticker at the top of the site.