PDA

View Full Version : M-FM XV Poll Submissions

BorkBot
December 7th, 2012, 05:40 PM
M-FM XIV by Fragos is underway and it's time to start brainstorming about future setups. M-FM XV probably won't start for a few weeks, as the next main FM will kick in soon and so will the Holidays.

Please PM me with your M-FM submission and provide a link to the thread in Setup Approvals. I'll give each submission a second look (or perhaps a first) to determine if it's suitable and up to standard. I will probably ask questions for clarification and possibly make suggestions if I think something should be changed to improve the quality of your game.

Re-submitting older setups is fine, but do make sure you check your thread to see if any questions were asked that need clarifying!

In a few weeks, I'll compose the poll with all submissions that meet the requirements, so that people can vote for their favourite as usual.

Chane
December 8th, 2012, 06:05 AM
can you have 2 set-ups from the same host in the poll?

creedkingsx
December 8th, 2012, 06:12 AM
Have you hosted an S-FM, Chane?

Fragos
December 8th, 2012, 06:27 AM
Can I put my submission as well or I need to wait until M-FM XVI?

Chane
December 8th, 2012, 06:45 AM
Have you hosted an S-FM, Chane?

damus is my co-host.

creedkingsx
December 8th, 2012, 06:47 AM
damus is my co-host.

oh yeah

BorkBot
December 8th, 2012, 09:24 AM
can you have 2 set-ups from the same host in the poll?

No, one setup per host.

Can I put my submission as well or I need to wait until M-FM XVI?
You can, but if I get too many submissions (i.e. more than 5) it may not get added to the poll this time.

Fragos
December 8th, 2012, 11:40 PM
I'm planning to include Five-Sided Town once again, as last time I managed to host it, that game had a large number of views and the game itself was tense most of the time. Once everything will be ready, i'll give my submission to you. I'm still in planning phase for now.

The problem with common Mafia setups like Nasty Rumours and Blazer's Experiment is that scum can accidentally attack each other, leading the game to a quick Town victory. In Five-Side, the tension is constant from all sides, so everyone is forced to use their wits to survive.

Damus_Graves
December 8th, 2012, 11:49 PM
I have no problem waiting and refining my setup and Co-Hosting with Chane if need be

Fragos
December 15th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Ok, Bork, take it easy. I'm not going to submit anything for M-FM XV this time.

But i'll surely return for M-FM XVI. You just wait ^^

BorkBot
December 20th, 2012, 08:40 AM
Still taking submissions.

Cryptonic
December 23rd, 2012, 07:09 PM
when does the poll go live?

Damus_Graves
December 23rd, 2012, 07:14 PM
Chane has yet to contact me showing his interest in hosting the M-FM he asked me to Co-host on.
I'd like to submit my setup in this instance.

BorkBot
December 23rd, 2012, 07:18 PM
when does the poll go live?

Had to work out what was up with Damus Graves and Chane, and thus what setup would be used.

My apologies.

Cryptonic
December 23rd, 2012, 07:23 PM
Had to work out what was up with Damus Graves and Chane, and thus what setup would be used.

My apologies.

Nothing to be sorry for, just asking out of curiosity :p

Chane
December 24th, 2012, 04:17 AM
sorry for being unclear on the set-up. I have had little time to work on it and I have had many directions I can take it. I will not be participating with it in this M-FM poll. I would rather make it perfect for the next

BorkBot
December 24th, 2012, 09:25 PM
I'll probably put up the poll tomorrow.

It's going to be AppleyNO's Halo game, Cryptonics seven dw- errm I mean jesters game, and damus multi culty game