PDA

View Full Version : Night Immunity Bug

TableKnight
August 8th, 2011, 08:49 PM
I was SK and I had night immunity from death however i was jailed and the jailor decided NOT to execute. However the Mafia did want to kill me.

My night immunity was taken off and the mafia was able to kill me. Shouldn't the immunity only be lifted for the jailor and not everyone?

Dark.Revenant
August 8th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Jailing makes you totally helpless in that cell. This isn't a bug.

Auckmid
August 9th, 2011, 09:27 PM
In EpicMafia, if you get Jailed, you actually get immunitty from everyone other then the Jailer. Not sure if that made Jailer more or less powerful then Sc2 version. Fun Fact :P

FalseTruth
August 9th, 2011, 10:02 PM
In EpicMafia, if you get Jailed, you actually get immunitty from everyone other then the Jailer. Not sure if that made Jailer more or less powerful then Sc2 version. Fun Fact :P

I honestly think this version makes a lot more sense than our current version.

McJesus
August 9th, 2011, 10:03 PM

do this, sounds like what should happen

Dark.Revenant
August 10th, 2011, 12:57 AM
I originally intended it to be like in Epicmafia, but a bug occurred that caused all immunities to be removed. I stuck with it because people thought it was cool, but I changed it back to how it should be for the upcoming 1.139 update. I already made this change well before Auckmid's post, by the way.