Benign Neutral
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Citizen
Citizen

Host's Commentary
This is a continuation of Rofl's wonderful troll saves! Partly to get my revenge of making the players suffer due to me suffering game 1 MWAHAHAHA. Yep, you can guess it, the disguisers can disguiser infinitely :O Read on to see what this set-up is all about!

Possible Town Roles: Investigator, Detective, Lookout, Doctor, Bodyguard, Vigilante, Jailor, Veteran
Possible Benign Neutral Roles: Jester, Executioner

Investigative Pairings
Disguiser/Vigilante/Doctor/Detective
Disguiser/Jailor/Investigator/Lookout
Veteran/Bodyguard/Executioner/Jester/Citizen

Order of Operations
Veteran Alerts
Bodyguard Guards
All Kills+Disguises+Heals
Jester Annoys
All Investigative Results

Rules

You will follow all of the rules
You will be as active as possible
Gamethrowing is not permitted
You must submit your actions by PM
Use the new vote system to vote
Ask questions in green
Day and Night are 24 hours, NO EXTENTIONS
You will have fun!

Notes

Role cards will be published later as I need to figure out the proper balance
Feedback is always accepted :D

Chane
December 2nd, 2012, 07:04 AM
need to work on those invest pairing a bit, for the rest its an awesome idea, love it T-up

AppleyNO
December 2nd, 2012, 10:10 AM
Note, you cannot use Anon accounts for S-FMs

So how are you planning on doing the disguisers?

Fatalis
December 3rd, 2012, 03:09 AM
Note, you cannot use Anon accounts for S-FMs

So how are you planning on doing the disguisers?
O.o I guess I didn't take that into consideration while creating this save :(

Roflcopter
December 3rd, 2012, 11:50 AM
Disguises can be kill + clean + learn role of who they killed and lw

Closest your gonna get

BorkBot
December 3rd, 2012, 04:36 PM
About them rules..

You will be as active as possible
This is not concrete. Scratch it or make it so.

Use the new vote system to vote
While it may be clear to most, not everyone may know how it works (especially newcomers). Might be good if you explain it if you have a rule to enforce the use of it.

That is all for now. You already have a game in the signups, so let's hope that fills up soon.

Chane
December 3rd, 2012, 04:44 PM
so anon accounts are gonna be allowed for this s-fm?

BorkBot
December 3rd, 2012, 04:52 PM
No, no anon accounts for S-FM.

But if he finds a way to modify the disguiser to make it work (there are no rolecards yet), then I don't see a problem with what he has so far.

Roflcopter
December 3rd, 2012, 04:52 PM
What if everyone used a smurf (totally not an anon accountj) and just gave the password when they got disguised?

BorkBot
December 3rd, 2012, 05:09 PM
That would be a mess for regulation. And it'd still result in clutter of abandoned accounts created specifically for S-FM. Need to draw a line somewhere.

An alternative could be to clean ALL deaths in day chat and add a coroner to the roles list that's capable of posting a report revealing the target's role at the start of the day. Or to auto-reveal the roles of the dead a day later.

Or maybe do something experimental and make a cult/disguiser combo that "infects" the target while killing the host, and allowing the host to pass a "death note" to their target with information they have. Possibly even off-site day chats where previous disguisers can talk to their new host and instruct him in his actions.

Fatalis
December 4th, 2012, 01:50 AM
That would be a mess for regulation. And it'd still result in clutter of abandoned accounts created specifically for S-FM. Need to draw a line somewhere.

An alternative could be to clean ALL deaths in day chat and add a coroner to the roles list that's capable of posting a report revealing the target's role at the start of the day. Or to auto-reveal the roles of the dead a day later.

Or maybe do something experimental and make a cult/disguiser combo that "infects" the target while killing the host, and allowing the host to pass a "death note" to their target with information they have. Possibly even off-site day chats where previous disguisers can talk to their new host and instruct him in his actions.

That would cost a lot of trouble and be overly complicated, I'm going to cancel the setup as without anon accounts it's almost impossible. fyi my signups is scrapped to make it 10 players