PDA

View Full Version : You leave? I leave lol

Doc
May 1st, 2011, 01:48 PM
I know this is probably an unfixable issue, but it probably has already gotten to your attention how AT LEAST 90% of the games have a lagger. Half of the games it causes a chain reaction where people leave randomly, even before the game has started. This pisses me off as I wasted my time waiting for the people. Any solutions except for private matchmaking (which does not exist at 10AM)

Zack
May 2nd, 2011, 01:05 AM
Chain-leaving doesn't happen that often... But yeah, it does tend to happen in public games sometimes.

I think Mafia, despite technically not being a heavy-load game, triggers lag more often than not. Yes some people are laggers and it cannot be avoided, but Mafia's mechanics do cause lag - especially at the end of the game when stats are saved. It happened to me sometimes ingame that a lag window opens and I see my own name in it, weird right? Cus if I was lagging it would show me a "Waiting for host" window.

It could also be the fact that for Mafia to be fun it has to be a full-game, 14 people. That many people in one game, even for a light-on-units game like Mafia, will always result in lag...