PDA

View Full Version : S-FM Scumfest (Troll saves Vol. 2)

Chane
November 28th, 2012, 10:21 AM
=-=S-FM Scumfest=-=

Inspired by my SCII mafia scumfest set-up which has 12 games played on it now and Roflcoptor's trollsave series I decided upon re-creating it in a balanced forum mafia fashion.

this will be the second volume in the TS (Troll saves) Series and I propose any trollsave set-up coming after this one to be numbered as such in the thread/title.

MassMurderer
MassMurderer
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
Arsonist
Arsonist
Witch
Witch
Bus driver
Bus driver
Veteran
Veteran
Survivor/Mayor/Jester

=-Special mechanics-=
all natural killers get a night chat with their teammate and together they must vote and decide whom to kill/douse/spree.
e.g. the 2 arsons both vote on whom to douse at the end of night and random.org chooses which target gets doused if they have different opinions.

the killer to go out for the kill/douse/spree is random unless either of them volunteer to go

=-Role cards-=

MassMurderer
a MassMurderer can vote for who's house to spree at at night, he has a nightchat in which he discusses his opinions with the other MassMurderer.

The MassMurderer is NOT invulnerable at night but CAN spree at his own house, 1 night of rest after a successful spree. the MassMurderer being sent out for the spree is random, the other MassMurderer stays at home

Serial Killer
a Serial Killer can vote for who to kill at at night, he has a night chat in which he discusses his opinions with the other Serial Killer.

The Serial killer is NOT invulnerable at night. the Serial killer being sent out for the kill is random, the other Serial killer stays at home

Arsonist
an Arsonist can vote for whom to douse at at night, he has a nightchat in which he discusses his opinions with the other Arsonist.

The Arsonist is not invulnerable at night and they must both vote to ignite before ignite happens, targets are informed of being doused. the Arsonist being sent out for the dousing is random, the other Arsonist stays at home. can douse and ignite on the same night

Witch
a witch can redirect somebodies actions at night, if a killing role is chosen whom would stay at home for the night he will perform an action under the witches command allowing an additional action to happen

the witch can cause self-targets

Bus Driver
the Bus Driver swaps the position of 2 people at night, only visiting the first player to swap

can swap himself

Veteran
the Veteran can go on alert at night killing all whom visit while surviving himself.

the alert does not pierce invulnerability and the veteran comes with 2 alerts which can both be traded in for a day-shoot if asked.

Mayor
the mayor can choose to -reveal during the day which will make his votes count for 3, has a single use auto-vest at night

Survivor
the Survivor has 3 vests to use, every vest used puts him down 2 places on the winning priority tree, but if none are used he wins all ties

can choose to visit somebody at night and annoy them, the target will be notified of being annoyed. wins with everybody if his tie breaker is lower

Jester
the Jester's objective is to get lynched during the day, which will kill off 1 from each faction that voted him up to be lynched. so if 2 SK's lynch the jester one of them will die

has one auto-use vest at night and CAN annoy people, the target will be notified of being annoyed.

=-OoO-=
0: Night chat starts
1: Veteran goes on alert
2: Mass murderers spree
3: Survivor puts on vests
4: Bus drivers swap
5: Witches manipulate
6: Survivor annoys
7: Arsonist douses
8: Serial Killer kills

=-Win priority-=

1: Survivor
2: Witches
3: Arsonists
4: Mass murderers
5: Serial Killers
6: Town

FAQ:

Chane
November 28th, 2012, 11:42 AM
-reserved- for pre-sign list or changelog/FAQ

Chane
November 29th, 2012, 02:37 PM
-repick? D:

AppleyNO
November 29th, 2012, 06:15 PM
-REPICK OMG TROLL HOST
jkjk
I wanted to ask what the survivor's win condition is, and do the Veteran and Bus Drivers win together?

creedkingsx
November 29th, 2012, 10:53 PM
Survivor is soooo screwed.

Damus_Graves
November 29th, 2012, 10:54 PM
Damus rolls Survivor

Claims D1

creedkingsx
November 29th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Damus rolls Survivor

Claims D1

Everyone should kill of the survivor first. He doesn't win with everyone like normal, he is an enemy to everyone and starts winning ties over everyone. Claiming Day 1 is the worst idea you could possibly make.

Damus_Graves
November 29th, 2012, 10:59 PM
Survivor OP

Change to Jester

creedkingsx
November 29th, 2012, 11:01 PM
Survivor OP

Change to Jester

How is that at all OP? This survivor is literally a Citizen that is beyond screwed.
Either don't use vests and not have night immunity or use them and start losing your ability to win ties.
You are also the only person, other than town, that doesn't have a night chat and a partner.

Damus_Graves
November 29th, 2012, 11:02 PM
How is that at all OP? This survivor is literally a Citizen that is beyond screwed.
Either don't use vests and not have night immunity or use them and start losing your ability to win ties.
You are also the only person, other than town, that doesn't have a night chat and a partner.

Survivor OP

Change to Jester.

Survivor isn't OP Im just trolling

Honestly the reason I want Jester in is to add for WIFOM and make people a little more weary of lynching

creedkingsx
November 29th, 2012, 11:09 PM
You better have been trolling. :P

Chane
November 30th, 2012, 01:19 AM
I agree with jester! I saw it as a pronblem as he would be killed of likely at night but it could be fun imho

Chane
November 30th, 2012, 01:19 AM
or should I add a mayor? :o

that would be a lot of fun as well

creedkingsx
November 30th, 2012, 01:31 AM
no. Mayor would be OP.

Fatalis
November 30th, 2012, 03:37 AM
I don't think this set-up is viable, it provides no reason to lynch a single faction as there is no majority attained by any, and as such it becomes a game of luck and night actions

Chane
November 30th, 2012, 06:28 AM
I don't think this set-up is viable, it provides no reason to lynch a single faction as there is no majority attained by any, and as such it becomes a game of luck and night actions

I am working on voting mechanics that will allow this to work.

BorkBot
December 6th, 2012, 09:19 AM
Did you work out those voting mechanics?