PDA

View Full Version : Arson/Witch ability change

J0hnnyB0y
August 7th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Okay so i was playing as an arson in a game of mafia and apparently there was a witch in the game. I had about 4 - 5 people in the game doused and there was about 7 people left excluding me. The Witch controls me and targets X and the next day it says: X was found in his home dead last night. He was incinerated. I said okay free kill. But then the next night i want to burn all doused but theres no button that says Burn all doused. So basically the witch took all my doused targets and undoused all of them and killed 1 person. I think if witch controls arson and makes him target X, X is merely doused, not incinerated and killed while undousing all other targets.

AscendedOne
August 7th, 2011, 06:13 PM
That sir is a bug not a suggestion.

Dark.Revenant
August 7th, 2011, 09:33 PM
I'll need a replay. If anyone is burned, EVERYONE is burned. There is NO way that only one of many doused people was burned, unless they were all healed/invincible that night. Also, the Witch can NOT make you burn anyone.

J0hnnyB0y
August 14th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Okay, it was a bit ago and it almost happened to me once again so i decided to post it i will see if it is still bugged or not.