PDA

View Full Version : Survival quest n°2

Gzz
November 25th, 2012, 07:43 AM
This is a Strange Survival Quest where you have to use your smartality to pass through, otherwise you will die.
Let's see who will survive this and become the smartest.
The main idea is to solve the riddles and puzzles which you will get here. Everyone has 10 lives, loosing one of it with the wrong guess.
The game is for 10-15 people, so /enter to join the party. Yes, you got it ,i stole it to Ezposito .

Basic Rules:
1. Every "Part" survivors will recieve some RP message containing the puzzle that needs to be solved.
2. Questions must be asked in green
3. You may discuss the answer with each other and make guesses (each player should post at least once a Part)
4. When you are ready to say the answer, send it in private to me in red
5. If the answer is right, all the players pass to the next "Part"
6. If the answer is wrong, player will lose 1 of his lives (each player has 10 of them)
7. When lives are gone, player will die RP'ly
8. All the Parts will continue till there is 1 player left.
9. Players can gain additional bonuses and items, f. e. for making the right answer with the first guess.
10. However, 1 of the players who discussed but didn't make a guess will get some kind of negative buff (not making guess is allowed)
11. The Player who didn't make a guess for 3 Parts in a row, will be Modkilled.
12. In the end of the Quest, almost everyone will get an award as a picture to place in Signature =3

Choose a theme by voting :
1 Time Travel 2
2 Pyramid Maze
3 Magic Forest 1
4 Energy Cutoff 1

Signers :
1 Rolfcopter
2 Damus
3 Fatalis
4 Creedsking
5 J4life24

Roflcopter
November 25th, 2012, 07:45 AM
lawl. I like how you changed the laboratory theme.

/sign

Do we vote in PMs or right here?

Gzz
November 25th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Right there

Roflcopter
November 25th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Energy Cutoff

Damus_Graves
November 25th, 2012, 10:06 AM
/sign

Fatalis
November 26th, 2012, 02:35 AM
/sign
/vote Magic Forest

creedkingsx
November 26th, 2012, 03:02 AM
/sign
/vote idc

Jr4life24
November 26th, 2012, 03:42 AM
/sign
/Vote 1

Fatalis
November 26th, 2012, 03:51 AM
Make the total no of lives 5 or something, 10 makes it super difficult to die

Gzz
November 26th, 2012, 05:20 AM
Ok , it will be 7 lifes , still , Creed , what is your theme choice ? I don' t get , so i sent it to time travel

Gzz
November 26th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Ok , because Creeds doesen' t anserw about his choose , i start

PART 1 : STARTING IN THE DARK

Rp Part
Andrew Fontana , your scientist , after giving you all the equipiment for stay alive in the time , included a special radio who can work throught the time , for remain in contact , asked to sit down in the chamber , you sit down in the circle chamber, full of tubs and cronomethers , when the scientist closed the door , he started to talk again "You sir , Creedsking , Damus Graves , Roflcopter , Fatalis and J4life , were choosed for taking part to an important project , regarding clearification of many debated events of history or reveal secrets : we will start with try to discover what were the micenian literiature " ; then the countdown started , the chamber rotated , flashed , the tubes stared to disintegrate and then , when the chamber stopped , your radios fizzeled for some time then stopped , at that point the professor said "Be careful , if you do something of too strange or use a modern item and get see by an ancient person , it will cause a little time paradox who can threat your life , i will try to fix it , but don' t count on it too much .
Exiting from the chamber you were in a middle of a praire , where some scared sheeps were running , you followed them : maybe they can port you to the sheperd...

Puzzle
Watch this numerical line :
this are the actual sheep positions , now , the 0 are the spaces between sheeps , while the 1s are the sheeps , now , you must regruop the sheeps in way that between a sheep and another will be a space

Damus : V
Creed : V
Rolf : X
Fatalis : V
Jr4life V

Damus_Graves
November 26th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Answered! ^.^

Gzz
November 26th, 2012, 10:44 PM
Come on , men , isn' t that hard !

creedkingsx
November 26th, 2012, 10:53 PM
This makes no sense.
But I will make my most educated guess.

Gzz
November 26th, 2012, 11:02 PM
Well , i tried to give you an easy puzzle for first part ; and still , i didn' t had a better idea on the moment

creedkingsx
November 26th, 2012, 11:04 PM
The hard part is understanding what you are saying. :P
one sec

Damus_Graves
November 26th, 2012, 11:24 PM
I don't see how his wordage is difficult to get tbh

Gzz
November 26th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Zorry , i try my best for the spelling of words .

Still , you have other 7 hours to answer ot this puzzle

Damus_Graves
November 27th, 2012, 12:03 AM
What does V and X mean?

Gzz
November 27th, 2012, 12:05 AM
What does V and X mean?

Mean who as answered and who no ( V are who as answered , X who hasn' t )

Damus_Graves
November 27th, 2012, 12:06 AM
Ah makes sense. Are you hand crafting said puzzles?

Gzz
November 27th, 2012, 12:23 AM
Yes , be patient

creedkingsx
November 27th, 2012, 12:28 AM
The X V part is what confused me most. I thought we, the people, were involved somehow.
Eventually just decided it was what you'd said, answered or otherwise.

Fatalis
November 27th, 2012, 01:48 AM
I don't get it at all... what are we even supposed to do? move the sheeps? How do we move them? are there limitations?

creedkingsx
November 27th, 2012, 02:00 AM
I don't get it at all... what are we even supposed to do? move the sheeps? How do we move them? are there limitations?

You are probably doin what I did and waayyyy over complicating it.

Gzz
November 27th, 2012, 05:24 AM
You are involved , you must complete this puzzle , then the other ones .The X and V part is simply a way to track who has answerd ( the Vs) and who not ( the Xs ) but if it's too much complicate for you i simply get it off
Just move the sheep in any way you can think of so there will be a space ( the 0s) between the sheeps (the 1s) , no limitation for now

Gzz
November 27th, 2012, 08:03 AM
Time's up , let's move on .
Lifes :
Creed 7
Fatalis 7
Damus 7
Jr4life 7
Rolfcopter 7 ( has to answer )
PART 2 : SEEKING
Rp part

Spoiler : undefined :
After following the sheeps and tried to place them back in lines , you camed to an hut , where an old man exited and throwed a spear to Fatalis but missing , when finally you stopped , the old men charged you with a cane , but Rolfcopter , after reading very fast how to say "we don' t want take your sheeps" , he calmed him and asked where is the nearest urban center , he said that is 10 km from his hut , and that is guarded by a very warring guard , then he asked to you where are you from : because you had fear to do a mess , you said that you went from Cyprus to here , in Crete , for selling some stuffs , the old man asked what stuffs , and barely saw your ariculares under your "petesi"* , when he asked that , Creed said that was an amulet for getting of the evil eye ; after this conversation , you started again to walk , until you saw the walls of a village : you have arrived , but now it's time to see why this guard is feared ...

The puzzle :

Spoiler : undefined :
The puzzle :
You are in front of a guard , who isn' t too much scared to use his sword , he said that you need to know the password for enter , so , because you don' t know it and don' t want to be decapitated , you go away and hide in a near bush , waiting for someone to came .
After ten minutes a merchant arrives , the guard say to him "six” and the merchant answer "three" and he is let passed , then a traveller came across him , the guard say to him "four" , the traveller answer "two" and the traveller is decapitated , then again ,a woman came , the guard say "four" and the woman answer "four" and let she is let passed , so , what is the password , if he say "twenty" ?

Gzz
November 27th, 2012, 08:07 AM
You MAY ask questions about puzzle

You can still join if you want

Fatalis
November 28th, 2012, 02:46 AM
Lol what the fuck what did the traveller answered when the guard say four

Gzz
November 28th, 2012, 04:22 AM
Sorry , editing going crazy.
Still ,i eliminated the tabel with Xs and Vs for simplification's sake

Fatalis
November 29th, 2012, 02:06 AM
I honestly know no way of solving this, I guess I'm not creative enough or the puzzle doesn't give enough clues

Gzz
November 29th, 2012, 07:21 AM
Isn' t that hard , but it seems that quite everyone has answer wrong.
I'm waiting , ust say what's wrong in this

Jr4life24
November 30th, 2012, 02:00 PM
I honestly know no way of solving this, I guess I'm not creative enough or the puzzle doesn't give enough clues

I think I solved it after I sent my first answer. It wasn't too hard if you thought about it

creedkingsx
November 30th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Hah, I didn't read it all the way.
lol
I stopped just before he said the second guy was decapitated.
hah
I got muh head chopped off for not reading it all, oops. xD

Damus_Graves
November 30th, 2012, 02:17 PM
I think I am going to be forced to resign from this expedition

Roflcopter
November 30th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Same here

Glip
November 30th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Sounds like you guys need a new adventurer for the party.

I'll /sign.

Gzz
November 30th, 2012, 10:57 PM
]Well , a lot of time has passed and there are enough answers .

Just some chaos
Rp Part

Arrived to the town's doors , Creedsking arrived in front of the guard...and you shouted : the guard was about to chop him down , before the professor , who changed the timeline so that Creeds , Fatalis and J4Life lost only a finger . Same didn' t go for Rolf , who was chpped to ground , but this caused the apparition of Glip , sent by the professor for help his fellows , after sayed the pass word , you came in the village , seeing the Greater fire get lit up , and you saw some people around it , when you asled what they are waiting , they replied that they are waiting the chantor . After that , you asked the place where the chantor lives , but no one is sure about it , well , now you will need to try to guess
The puzzle :
You have this infos about the chantor's house , two are false and one is true :
The house of chantor is in the south
The statement over here is not true ( the house is in the middle )
The house of chantor is at north .
Now , when you will answer , you will have this info about his house :
The house hasn' t a well and is blue
The house has a well and it is yellow
The house has a well and it is light blue
The house is yellow and hasn' t a well .
Now , knowing that one is true and the others not not , and thath the house of the north are served with water* , in the south not and in middle are served , and, about the colours , the houses at north are tending to white , that at the south are sometimes white and sometimes yellow and , finally , the houses at the center are fusions of this colors , what is the right infos patterns ?

*for served with water i mean that are some slaves who carries the water for the house owners , so there isn' t need of a well

Adventurers :
Glip 7
Creedsking 6
Fatalis 6
Rolfcopter Chopped to death ( modkilled )
J4life 6
Damus 7 ( has to anwser )

creedkingsx
December 1st, 2012, 01:14 AM
I know English isn't your first language and you are trying hard, but this is rather difficult to understand. :/
What is a "shaft?"

Gzz
December 1st, 2012, 04:17 AM
Dat shit kroom , i was thinking that "well" was synonimus to "Dam" , well , sorry , i will change it , if is still undenstandable , well , give me the best translation for "pozzo"

I'm waiting your answers

Gzz
December 2nd, 2012, 09:12 AM
Can ask question about this and future puzzles , don' t be afraid of ask

Fatalis
December 3rd, 2012, 04:05 AM
Resign

Gzz
December 3rd, 2012, 05:24 AM
Why ? Why you are resign ?

Fatalis
December 3rd, 2012, 05:25 AM
I'm sorry, I just don't have that much time to you know, solve puzzles

Gzz
December 3rd, 2012, 08:00 AM
Ah , ok ,i was thinking it was for THIS puzzle in particular , np ;-)

Gzz
December 3rd, 2012, 11:07 AM
So , becuase it seesm this puzzle is too much for you , i will give you hints , just pm me or ask it on the thread