PDA

View Full Version : Drops!

Deolrin
August 7th, 2011, 03:45 AM
I'm getting dropped a lot every time the wait in the lobby is too long. :(
This is pretty annoying. It all started when the 15 player update came. Can it not be fixed? D:

Dark.Revenant
August 7th, 2011, 06:22 AM
I can actually raise to 16 players if I sacrifice an enormous amount of time to do it.

And no, it can't really be fixed.

Zack
August 7th, 2011, 06:26 AM
It can be fixed, by Blizzard. So expect it to be fixed around... same time next year? ;)

Deolrin
August 7th, 2011, 11:00 AM
But... Why is it happening? Why after the 15 players update? If you revert it back to 14 players, will it fix it? D:

Zack
August 8th, 2011, 04:35 AM
It has nothing to do with the 15 players update, it started after that with an anti-hack update by Blizzard, or so i've been told. It happens on more than just mafia games, any custom map with more than 10 players has this problem.

FalseTruth
August 8th, 2011, 12:30 PM
I can actually raise to 16 players if I sacrifice an enormous amount of time to do it.

I think the any time sacrificed to raise the player count is well worth it. I personally can't balance my setup properly with 15 players. It would be amazing if you could raise the player count to 16, even if it delayed cult.

Dark.Revenant
August 8th, 2011, 03:13 PM
It would take an entire week or two of nonstop coding, FalseTruth. It basically requires rewriting most of the game. If I did this, Cult, or any other role, would NEVER happen because I would be 100% burned out and sick of the game after this.

The 15-player update was easy in comparison and that took 20 hours of coding.

FalseTruth
August 8th, 2011, 04:51 PM
It would take an entire week or two of nonstop coding, FalseTruth. It basically requires rewriting most of the game. If I did this, Cult, or any other role, would NEVER happen because I would be 100% burned out and sick of the game after this.

The 15-player update was easy in comparison and that took 20 hours of coding.

:(

u47628
August 10th, 2011, 05:34 AM
In TW/KR server,some people find a secert,I don't know whether it work or not.

1.Don't stay in room over 3 minutes,if you stay too long,go out then back.

2.When you in loading screen,don't push alt+tab switch to desktop.

you can try it

The Cow
August 16th, 2011, 03:54 AM
In TW/KR server,some people find a secert,I don't know whether it work or not.

1.Don't stay in room over 3 minutes,if you stay too long,go out then back.

2.When you in loading screen,don't push alt+tab switch to desktop.

you can try it

The rejoin thing seems to works.

NorthStar
August 19th, 2011, 10:35 AM
I expect a solution in some form or another when HotS comes out, and I expect it completely fixed after LotV comes out too.

Cyber_Cheese
August 20th, 2011, 07:19 AM

wait what? i could have sworn there was a 15 player hard cap... 16 sounds epic, although untill most of the current drops get fixed i say its a bad idea anyway