PDA

View Full Version : MFM XIV poll submissions

BorkBot
October 31st, 2012, 08:49 PM
Yep, there you have it. It's time to collect submissions for the next poll. Remember that you must have experience from hosting an S-FM before you can apply to host a game of MFM.

Please PM me with your M-FM submission and provide a link to the thread in Setup Approvals. I'll give each submission a second look (or perhaps a first) to determine if it's suitable and up to standard. I will probably ask questions for clarification and possibly make suggestions if I think something should be changed to improve the quality of your game. After a week or so, I'll compose the poll with all submissions that meet the requirements and you all can cast your votes to decide which game will take the MF XIV slot!

Gogogo!

Blazer
November 1st, 2012, 11:56 AM
Holy guacamole. 13 hasn't even started yet boi. You on top of this! BTW go check out the setup and rolecards that I updated since the rollback! :D

Glip
November 1st, 2012, 03:57 PM
Damn, I gotta start working on my M-FM setup right quick if I'm to get mine in this poll.

Chane
November 4th, 2012, 11:35 AM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/14566-M-FM-Retribution

I am willing to co-host if that is required due to forum regulations

BorkBot
November 6th, 2012, 04:15 AM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/14566-M-FM-Retribution

I am willing to co-host if that is required due to forum regulations

Find someone to co-host with. PM friends and such :)

Chane
November 6th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Find someone to co-host with. PM friends and such :)

ok thx ^^ I will try find one tomorrow

that is once you have reviewed my set-up and /approve'd under the condition of a co-host

I would like it to be as fleshed out and fun as possible. s-fms are seriously hit and miss now a days so I am making possible scenario's to evaluate the minimum and maximum course of a natural game cycle

BorkBot
November 12th, 2012, 05:53 AM
Last chance to finish up your submissions for the poll. Wednesday evening (GMT, Nov 14) will be the deadline!

Damus_Graves
November 12th, 2012, 05:55 AM
Is Chane and Mine setup entered Bork?

BorkBot
November 12th, 2012, 05:57 AM
Not yet. Would like Chane to give definitive answers to the questions you weren't sure about.

Chane
November 12th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Not yet. Would like Chane to give definitive answers to the questions you weren't sure about.

I have done so in PM, there is a little change to it for 2 slightly OP specials but I will send them once you reply, to not fuck up the PM layout