PDA

View Full Version : Possible Executioner Bug

Jailbar
August 4th, 2011, 03:53 PM
I'm not 100% certain if this is a bug or if the player was just lying for no reason, but in the game I just played, I believe the Executioner appeared to be what his target was when investigated. The Exec's target was definitely Mayor, and the person who called him out said he was a leader among men, and he was definitely an Investigator. He would have no reason to lie about this in this game, but I can't be sure that the description is said was accurate.

However I was talking in dead chat with someone and they said this is a bug he is familiar with, and it' s happened before. Maybe it's something to look into.

Crimson
August 4th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Replay.

Nick
August 4th, 2011, 04:40 PM
I get TONS of false bug reports for investigations and shit because of Bus Drivers, Witches, etc. It's hard to sift through but ultimately this is not a bug. This is one of the reasons I always keep the editor open; I can check bug reports quickly.

Jailbar
August 4th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Well that makes me feel dumb Nick, I don't remember if there was a Bus Driver in the game. I think I was convinced it was a bug cause of that guy in dead chat saying he's seen it before. But I will check the replay tomorrow to verify.

Nick
August 4th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Not directed towards you. Don't feel bad... or dumb.

In one game I also have an investigator calling a mason as leader of men... not sure if he's trolling...

Jailbar
August 5th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Whelp, just checked the game, there was a Witch in it, that's probably what it was.