PDA

View Full Version : Survival Quest #1

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Espozito
October 28th, 2012, 12:55 AM
This is a Strange Survival Quest where you have to use your smartality to pass through, otherwise you will die.
Let's see who will survive this and become the smartest.
The main idea is to solve the riddles and puzzles which you will get here. Everyone has 10 lives, loosing one of it with the wrong guess.
The game is for 10-15 people, so /enter to join the party.

Basic Rules:
1. Every "Part" survivors will recieve some RP message containing the puzzle that needs to be solved.
2. Questions must be asked in green
3. You may discuss the answer with each other and make guesses (each player should post at least once a Part)
4. When you are ready to say the answer, send it in private to me in red
5. If the answer is right, all the players pass to the next "Part"
6. If the answer is wrong, player will lose 1 of his lives (each player has 10 of them)
7. When lives are gone, player will die RP'ly
8. All the Parts will continue till there is 1 player left.
9. Players can gain additional bonuses and items, f. e. for making the right answer with the first guess.
10. However, 1 of the players who discussed but didn't make a guess will get some kind of negative buff (not making guess is allowed)
11. The Player who didn't make a guess for 3 Parts in a row, will be Modkilled.
12. In the end of the Quest, almost everyone will get an award as a picture to place in Signature =3

Do we submit answer in private message? What prevents everyone from stealing the first person's answer and nobody ever getting on wrong or everyone getting all of them wrong?

What an excellent question! I think that the guess should be made in Private and then it will be revealled with the things coming after that guess (aka "The guess was wrong, Espozito loses 1 live).
Also, a player has to join the discussion to make a guess (making at least 1-2 posts of discussion here)

If a person guess wrong, is that announced publicly? Also, does that exclude them from discussing with the other until the next Part?

Yes, it is officially revealed. If the guess was wrong, a player loses 1 live but can still make guesses this part. The guess is revealed with the feedback of whether it was right or wrong.

Survivors:
1. Roflcopter The Bravest
2. creedkingsx The Wise
3. Fatalis The Awesome
4. CmG The FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEELOADERRRR!!!
5. Mugy7 Ze Zealot
6. Ash THE SURVIVALIST
7. Damus_Graves The GraveKeeper
8. Gzz The Futurist
9. Glip The Great
10. Rocshi The LifeSaver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Additional Slots (means the game will have 3 hours after 10 players signed in case if there will be more players):
11. TimeTrx
12. Auckmid
13. MintBerry Crunch

After the list is full, players must choose one of the following Quest Themes:
1. Magical Forest
2. Alien Spaceship
3. Pyramid Maze
4. Abandoned Laboratory Complex

Contents

Part 1. Uncommon Entrance (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/14338-Survival-Quest-1?p=233068&viewfull=1#post233068)

Part 2. Through the darkness (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/14338-Survival-Quest-1?p=233205&viewfull=1#post233205)

Part 3. A Break that is needed (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/14338-Survival-Quest-1?p=233695&viewfull=1#post233695)

Part 4. Senseful vs Mindless (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/14338-Survival-Quest-1?p=235631&viewfull=1#post235631)

Part 5. Doomed to win (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/14338-Survival-Quest-1?p=236560&viewfull=1#post236560)

Part 6. Around every corner (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/14338-Survival-Quest-1?p=236885#post236885)

Part 7. You gotta be kiddin' (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/14338-Survival-Quest-1?p=239184&viewfull=1#post239184)

Part 8. Deadful Negotiation (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/14338-Survival-Quest-1?p=243881&viewfull=1#post243881)

Part 9. The Road so Far (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/14338-Survival-Quest-1?p=244283&viewfull=1#post244283)

Part 10. No Time Left (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/14338-Survival-Quest-1?p=245468&viewfull=1#post245468)

Roflcopter
October 28th, 2012, 12:56 AM
/enter

creedkingsx
October 28th, 2012, 01:07 AM
Do we submit answer in private message? What prevents everyone from stealing the first person's answer and nobody ever getting on wrong or everyone getting all of them wrong?
/enter

Espozito
October 28th, 2012, 01:15 AM
/enter

What an excellent question! I think that the guess should be made in Private and then it will be revealled with the things coming after that guess (aka "The guess was wrong, Espozito loses 1 live).
Also, a player has to join the discussion to make a guess (making at least 1-2 posts of discussion here)

creedkingsx
October 28th, 2012, 01:17 AM
If a person guess wrong, is that announced publicly? Also, does that exclude them from discussing with the other until the next Part?

Espozito
October 28th, 2012, 01:18 AM

If the guess was wrong, a player loses 1 live but can still make guesses this part. The guess is revealed with the feedback of whether it was right or wrong.

Fatalis
October 28th, 2012, 03:09 AM
Looks fucking awesome
/enter

Espozito
October 28th, 2012, 03:21 AM
Looks fucking awesome
/enter

=D

C'mon, guys, this is really fun with more players))
I'll try to make the plot of this adventure as interesting as possible, with many possibilities for you to effect it and use your smart brains to win =)

Edit: FAQ added + a couple of more rules.

CmG
October 28th, 2012, 03:30 AM
11. In the end of the Quest, almost everyone will get an award as a picture to place in Signature =3

/sign

FREEELOOOAAAAAAAAADIIING! XD

Mugy
October 28th, 2012, 03:37 AM
/sign
This should be interesting

Ash
October 28th, 2012, 03:46 AM
/enter CUZ SURVIVALIST ASH IS A SURVIVALIST

I WATCHED EVERY SIGNLE FUCKING EPISODE THAT BEAR GRYLLS HAS MADE

Damus_Graves
October 28th, 2012, 04:18 AM
.sign

Roflcopter
October 28th, 2012, 05:22 AM
So once someone answers it correctly, everyone who didn't lose a life guessing wrong gets a negative buff?

What's to stop us from never guessing?

Espozito
October 28th, 2012, 05:28 AM
So once someone answers it correctly, everyone who didn't lose a life guessing wrong gets a negative buff?

What's to stop us from never guessing?

Like I said, ONE of those gets a buff. Negative buff would contain a loss of 2 lives or a poison loosing a life each Part. That depends.

EDIT: I think that this question added 1 more rule =3

Espozito
October 28th, 2012, 06:43 AM
Alright, 3 more brave smart guys needed for the Gates of Wonder to be opened!!! =D

Roflcopter
October 29th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Don't forget about this just because it's in the puzzle section people, this could be fun!

Gzz
October 29th, 2012, 08:32 AM
/sign

Espozito
October 29th, 2012, 09:12 AM
+2 more players needed and we are ready to start.
Also, the amount of lives has been increased to 10 to make you feel more free to guess)

Roflcopter
October 29th, 2012, 09:32 AM
+2 more players needed and we are ready to start.
Also, the amount of lives has been increased to 10 to make you feel more free to guess)

Yay now my failures get to be expressed TEN times instead of five.

Glip
October 29th, 2012, 06:29 PM
How did I not see this earlier?

This should be a challenge worth of the almighty Glip the Great himself.

Verily shall I inscribe my signature upon this scroll of challengers.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/1831/sigmk.png

Roflcopter
October 30th, 2012, 07:06 AM
How did I not see this earlier?

Because noone looks in the puzzles section :p

Rocshi
October 30th, 2012, 07:15 AM
/sign

IT IS SO

Espozito
October 30th, 2012, 08:14 AM
Alright, lads! I am really glad that all of you have joined the party! I will sure you that you will not regret doing it!
Now I'm sending PMs to every joined survivor whos aim for now is to choose the theme of the quest!

ATTENTION! If there are more players wanting to join in you can still do it until This time (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=October+30%2C+2012%2C+11%3A00+PM+EDT) (5 more slots)

Espozito
October 30th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Alright, 8 of 10 votes have been made and nothing else can effect the result, however. So, I whould start...

1. Magical Forest (2)
2. Alien Spaceship (0)
3. Pyramid Maze (1)
4. Abandoned Laboratory Complex (5)

Survival Puzzle #1
The secret of
Abandoned Laboratory Complex
http://talklikeaphysicist.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/image-130.jpg

Colonel Trueman:
"Good morning to all of you. You all were invited to this expedition to explore the unsolved case of one of our laboratories.
last month we had lost communitcation with Laboratory Complex 105-R. We cannot tell you what were they inventing there, but I can sure you that you will be safe with Lt Geeves and his team protecting you from any danger while on the Complex territory.
You must reach the command room of the Laboratory Complex and find out in the Local Journal what happened to everyone who was inside.
Good luck, gentlemen."

Part 1. Uncommon Entrance

1. Roflcopter - 10
2. Glip - 10
3. Ash - 10
4. creedkingsx - 10
5. Mugy7 - 10
6. Damus_Graves - 10
7. Rocshi - 10
8. Fatalis - 10
9. Gzz - 10
10. CmG - 10

Helicopter landed on a glade 1,5 miles from Complex. It was huge cause of so many passangers and moved so slow that the Survivors were rather tired.
On the way to the Complex, Lt Geeves introduced his team: Waldo, a marksman, Edgar, technic, and Mike, marine.
So, the gates were just a few metres ahead and Survivors were ready to take some rest near it and try to open it. Once they came to the gates, they were confused as there were 4 doors instead of 1.
"Yeah, that's right." - Lt Geeves said - "Four doors were created at the entrance to the Complex so that only Complex Emloyees and Militaries who work here could enter... or smart guys like you."
"But what if somebody forgot wich door he must enter?" - asked one of the Survivors. "Well, then he'll die in pain choosing the wrong door... Nah, just kiddin'", - chuckled soldier and pressed one of the buttons on the gate wall.
Suddenly 6 robots appeared, scanning all the guests. They were talking too fast to understand, they were looking like... discussing the persons with EACH OTHER.
After that they all came to a row and stood in front of the gates. It was clearly understandable that a couple of robots were broken as this place has been abandpned for over a month, but all of them now talked slower so Survivors could hear them...

There are 6 robots and every of them tells its own statement.
The only thing we know for sure is that Robot 1 tells the truth

1: 3 is a liar
2: 6 is a liar
3: 4 tells the truth
4: I don't know 1
5: 2 tells the truth
6: 4 DOES know 1

Find out wich of the robots tell truth and follow their instruction to enter the Complex

1: Don't open door 4
2: Open door 2
3: Don't open any door
4: Open any door you wish to
5: Open door 1
6: Open door 3

Rules of the Part:

You may discuss the Puzzle with each other here
You may ask questions in green about the game or even about the puzzle (for example, what does that or this mean).
Send me your guess in said color containing numbers of robots who tell the truth and number of the door you chose to open (just in case you are not guessing the number of the door by randoming)
You can make more than one guess, but your guess shall be revealed as right or wrong (it won't be said WHAT was your guess, but it'll be stated wether it was right or wrong.

Guesses must be made until 24 hours from dis time.

Auckmid
October 30th, 2012, 09:06 PM
probably too late, but

/enter

Jim
October 30th, 2012, 09:14 PM
/enter I am deff too late though.

creedkingsx
October 30th, 2012, 09:29 PM
I have submitted my answers.

TimeTrx
October 30th, 2012, 09:37 PM
Yeah, i didn't even know about this challenge. I think its closed just going have to observe.

Damus_Graves
October 30th, 2012, 11:18 PM
Answered. ^.^

Damus_Graves
October 31st, 2012, 12:18 AM
We can discuss here right?

creedkingsx
October 31st, 2012, 12:21 AM
Yeah, but if it is a game of survival, I don't know if I want to discuss with you guys. :P

creedkingsx
October 31st, 2012, 12:22 AM
Do puzzles get harder as we advance?

Mugy
October 31st, 2012, 12:24 AM
They better do :D

Damus_Graves
October 31st, 2012, 12:25 AM
It is easier to survive with a cooperating group then conflicting adversaries.

creedkingsx
October 31st, 2012, 12:31 AM
I wil say you can't trust 4 of the robots.
Until I know other people are willing to help, I will not fully commit to helping.

Damus_Graves
October 31st, 2012, 12:36 AM
I am willing to help ^.^

creedkingsx
October 31st, 2012, 12:38 AM
Care to share a tidbit of info that you think might help?

TimeTrx
October 31st, 2012, 12:39 AM
Yeah, but if it is a game of survival, I don't know if I want to discuss with you guys. :P

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/22776425.jpg

and why are you going to die first in this game?

creedkingsx
October 31st, 2012, 12:42 AM
BECAUSE WE ALWAYS THINK OF YOU WHITE PEOPLE FIRST.
FUCK YOU ALL, I'M RIDIN' SOLO

Damus_Graves
October 31st, 2012, 12:42 AM
Care to share a tidbit of info that you think might help?

There is only one door that is safe

TimeTrx
October 31st, 2012, 12:47 AM
There is only one door that is safe

Creed try all the doors first so that everyone else can get through safely.

Fatalis
October 31st, 2012, 02:25 AM
I'm here guys! Don't worry! ^.^

Fatalis
October 31st, 2012, 02:32 AM
answered

Gzz
October 31st, 2012, 04:24 AM
I sent my anserw first , buti didn' t had time for said it sent (like 7:24 )

Still ,didn' t wrong anserwer get publiced ?

Damus_Graves
October 31st, 2012, 04:30 AM
No one has been wrong thus far I think

Glip
October 31st, 2012, 05:15 AM
This took all of 5 seconds to figure out.

Not a very secure system for a secret laboratory.

In other news, I propose that each part be posted as its own thread so we don't have to end up flipping through pages of discussion to find where the original puzzle was posted.

Damus_Graves
October 31st, 2012, 05:32 AM
This took all of 5 seconds to figure out.

Not a very secure system for a secret laboratory.

In other news, I propose that each part be posted as its own thread so we don't have to end up flipping through pages of discussion to find where the original puzzle was posted.

You make me chuckle Glip

Fatalis
October 31st, 2012, 05:49 AM
Guess what? I answered door 4 LMAO

Fatalis
October 31st, 2012, 05:50 AM
No jk just posting cuz I'm bored

CmG
October 31st, 2012, 05:52 AM
Tis so ez i no need to even comment on it. 1,6,4,2 those are the numbers you need to get it right. Herpaderp

CmG
October 31st, 2012, 06:51 AM
-send Fatalis open Door 1

Damus_Graves
October 31st, 2012, 06:53 AM
-send Fatalis open Door 1

inb4 host gives Fatalis an extra life

Gzz
October 31st, 2012, 06:57 AM
Open door 3 , i avoid all other doors

Roflcopter
October 31st, 2012, 07:17 AM
I'd be fine working as a team, but this puzzle needed no teamwork.

Espozito
October 31st, 2012, 08:33 AM
Part 1 Ending

The security lock didn't take much time for the Survivors.
"Alright, robots 1 and 6 are the only ones here talking the truth!" - claimed Roflcopter. - "So I'll decide to open the 3rd door". "Same for me" - creedkingsx added. "Woah, wait, why is that so?" - Mugy7 questioned. - "I'd say, the first two robots are trustworth so I'll open door 2!" "Yeah, go ahead" - Damus chuckled - "I'm fine with the 3rd door." And Mugy7 was really up to his idea and he touched the second door. Suddenly it hardly electrobit him, leaving a survivor shaking on grass.
Soon almost all of the Survivors came up to a conclusion that the 3rd door was right to be opened. And they were right! The door opened and all of them entered the dark and silent tunnel...

Robot 1 tells the truth then, as he claims, robot 3 is a liar. Robot 3 claims that 4 tells the truth, but 3 lies so that means 4 is a liar too. 4 claims that he doesn't know 1, but considering him as a liar we come to a statement that 4 DOES know 1, wich robot 6 says. That means 6 tells the truth. Robot 2, claiming that 6 is liar, lies himself then and robot 5 is a liar, claiming that 2 tells the truth.
Conclusion: Robots 1 and 6 tell truth; Door to open: 3

The list is sorted by the time of making a guess (from earliest to latest)

1. Roflcopter - RIGHT - 10
2. creedkingsx - RIGHT - 10
3. Mugy7 - WRONG - 9
4. Damus_Graves - RIGHT - 10
5. Gzz - RIGHT - 10
6. Fatalis - RIGHT - 10
7. Glip - RIGHT - 10
8. CmG - WRONG - 9

No replies: Ash, Roschi

The next puzzle will be created soon (or in 10 hours, as it is really hard to make up some nice and difficult puzzle)

I may add new entered players, but only with 9 lives remaining for the game to be fair (Part 1 is skipped for them).

Roflcopter
October 31st, 2012, 08:38 AM
9. Players can gain additional bonuses and items, f. e. for making the right answer with the first guess.

*Hint* *HINT*

Espozito
October 31st, 2012, 08:41 AM

*Hint* *HINT*

You shall get it in the Part 2 beginning ;)

Roflcopter
October 31st, 2012, 08:46 AM
You shall get it in the Part 2 beginning ;)

:D

CmG
October 31st, 2012, 08:46 AM
Shit son! Typo in the pm too gud! :D

Roflcopter
October 31st, 2012, 09:08 AM
Shit son! Typo in the pm too gud! :D

Wtf did you guess? You didn't even get an RP

CmG
October 31st, 2012, 09:12 AM
typed door 4 instead of 3. :shy:

Espozito
October 31st, 2012, 09:46 AM
Part 2. Through the darkness.

As the Survivors came into the deep dark tunnel, there was too less light so that Militaries suppoirting the explorers had to use their flashlights.
It was harder to see the path in front of them, but also noone could see anything behind.
Suddenly a scratching sounded behind one of the iron doors. On the one hand, Explorers didn't want to take a risk opening it, but their willing to find out what hides inside was too strong, and they opened the door...
"Don't shoot! Don't shoot!" - screamed a man, raising his hands in the air. - "We are not ones of them!" "We?" - questioned Lt Geeves. - "You mean..." Yes, the man wasn't alone: 2 more scared men were hiding behind. "Alright, we won't do you any harm." - claimed Geeves, putting his gun away. - "I am Lt Geeves, this is my team and a team of Explorers who have been sent to find out what's going on here. What is your name?" "Auckmid. And these are my collegues MintBerry Crunch and TimeTrx." "Wait", - Waldo questioned, - "What do you mean "not ones of THEM"?"
Nothing meant to be that way, but suddently a noise of a broken pipe came from somwhere far, far behind the team. Then there came sounds of water. Out of any guess of Survivors, a huge wave of water was filling the tunnel and people had to run away as fast as they could. "Move, people! MOVE!!!" - Lt Geeves commanded, helping people to get through this water hell.
Of course, physical abilities couldn't let all the survivors be on time with the overflow, so they had to use their time wise and fast...

1. Roflcopter - 10
2. Fatalis - 10
3. Glip - 10
4. creedkingsx - 10
5. Damus_Graves - 10
6. Gzz - 10
7. Ash - 10 (has to answer)
8. Rocshi - 10 (has to answer)
9. CmG - 9
10. Mugy7 - 9
11. MintBerry Crunch - 9 (added)
12. Auckmid - 9 (added)
13. TimeTrx - 9 (added)

Here is the Plan of the tunnel:

|_ _ X _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ O

You are at the X point and you have to reach the O point.
The | sign is the position of water.

At start you have 3 power points to move (can be raised more by breaks).
Here are the moves you may make:
Break: 1 step, gives +1 power point
Short move: 2 steps, no power remains
Fast drop: 3 steps, 2 power points

Each turn after you make your move water level comes 3 steps closer.
Design a list of moves you take to reach the O point "dry"

Notice: If you reach the O point by your last move, you do NOT care about the water level coming closer the same turn.
Example: If you have 2 steps from O and water is next step behind you, you make that 2 steps move and reach the O point. Water reaches O point too, moving 3 steps to it, but as you have already reached it, you are safe.

Rules:

You may discuss the puzzle here, but may NOT post your guesses in the thread
You may ask questions about the puzzle in green
You have 1 guess only to make
If your list is wrong, you will lose as many lives as you are far from O point when you are "smacked" by water.
Roflcopter, creedkingsx and Damus_Graves can use Marines' help: +1 step to any of your moves (has 1 use only)

Gzz
October 31st, 2012, 10:02 AM
What does it means "no power remains" ?

TimeTrx
October 31st, 2012, 11:20 AM
Is no power remains a typo? Is it suppose to be: no power points?

Roflcopter
October 31st, 2012, 11:22 AM
Is no power remains a typo? Is it suppose to be: no power points?

I think so.

Ash
October 31st, 2012, 12:12 PM
Wtf I wasn't here for the first puzzle. not fair

Ash
October 31st, 2012, 12:29 PM
This puzzle is so easy

Damus_Graves
October 31st, 2012, 04:25 PM
Done.

Roflcopter
October 31st, 2012, 04:44 PM
Done.

I did this like 22 minutes after he posted, the marine made it way too easy XD

Damus_Graves
October 31st, 2012, 04:44 PM
I did this like 22 minutes after he posted, the marine made it way too easy XD

Took me 4 minutes ^.^

Ash
October 31st, 2012, 04:52 PM
Took me 4 minutes ^.^

Same but I had to solve it on paper

creedkingsx
October 31st, 2012, 05:49 PM
It took my like 20 seconds without the marine's help. :|
:D

Roflcopter
October 31st, 2012, 05:50 PM
Could we have kept the marine for later use?

TimeTrx
October 31st, 2012, 07:11 PM
Done.

Espozito
October 31st, 2012, 07:41 PM
What does it means "no power remains" ?

That means that you don't use power for this step. 2 steps and you save your power with you, neither less nor more.

Could we have kept the marine for later use?

Nope, all you can do is answering faster to keep'em helping)

Gzz
October 31st, 2012, 11:45 PM
Done ( p.s. it's unfair , i sleep when you anserw XD :blink1: )

Fatalis
November 1st, 2012, 02:01 AM
Dafuq, is it tricky or is it just that easy

Fatalis
November 1st, 2012, 02:07 AM
Lmao fuck I'm actually wrong
CAn I change the answer?

Espozito
November 1st, 2012, 03:59 AM
Lmao fuck I'm actually wrong
CAn I change the answer?

Well, I think I can make that for the first time)
Well, I am waiting 1 more hour for left players to answer, else something bad is gonna happen to them >=)

Espozito
November 1st, 2012, 05:10 AM
Part 2 Ending

Water was coming closer and closer. On the way Roflcopter fell down. "Waldo! Help him!" - Lt Geeves commanded. Marksman helped a Survivor to get up and to continue this runaway. The whole thing was a mess and somebody kicked Damus_Graves to move him aside, but Edgar came to help him. Damus was knocked out and technic had to take him on his own.
"Quick! Here!" - Lt Geeves found the way out... or in. Whatever, the main thing that was safe from being overflown. All the Survivors came in fast enough but Edgar with Damus was too slow. He decided to make a last drop: Edgar threw Damus closer to the bunker door, where he was caught by the others, and the next second it was too quick moment to explain...
The door has been closed the moment before water came for them... and the moment before Edgar could reach it...
"What happened?" - asked Damus, back in mind. But everyone was silently watching the locked forever bunker door...
"Alright," - Geeves broke the silence, - "We must go. Everyone okay?" "Wait", - MintBerry stopped everyone, counting the people inside, - "Where is Rocshi?" "Oh, hell" - Roflcopter looked at the door again - "He is out there"...

Here we go

|_ _ X _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ O

Fast drop (+3 steps, 1 power left)

_ _ _ | _ _ X _ _ _ _ _ O

Break (+1 step, 2 power left)

_ _ _ _ _ _ | X _ _ _ _ O

Fast drop (+3 steps, 1 power left)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ | X _ O

Short move (+2 steps, 1 power left)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _| X - SAFE

Conclusion: You could use these 4 steps in different order and some of you could also use Marine help. There was also a second strategy used by two of you. Good job!

The list is sorted by the time of making a guess (from earliest to latest)

1. Roflcopter - RIGHT - 10
2. creedkingsx - RIGHT - 10
3. Ash - RIGHT - 10
4. Gzz - RIGHT - 10
5. Mugy7 - RIGHT - 9
6. Damus_Graves - RIGHT - 10
7. TimeTrx - RIGHT - 9
8. MintBerry Crunch - RIGHT - 9
9. Fatalis - WRONG - 9 (yeah, I know what I said earlier, but rules are rules and this is a survival...)
10. Glip - RIGHT - 10
11. CmG - RIGHT - 9

No replies: Rocshi (modkilled, no reply x2), Auckmid

Rocshi has drown in water (modkilled for being inactive player). I am sorry, but this is really a survival and I need somebody to diiiieeeee...

Wait for the next part.

Fatalis
November 1st, 2012, 05:14 AM
NP 9 is a kewl number

Fatalis
November 1st, 2012, 05:15 AM
I wish you can increase the difficulty a bit :P
^ says the guy who gets wrong

Damus_Graves
November 1st, 2012, 05:17 AM
what do you mean by 10 and 9 next to player names

Roflcopter
November 1st, 2012, 05:18 AM
That's twice I guess first, and correctly, can I get the early bird special plox?

Fatalis
November 1st, 2012, 05:20 AM

lives padawan

Damus_Graves
lives padawan

:weird:

Damus_Graves
:weird:

^.^

Espozito
November 1st, 2012, 05:23 AM

Lives left till you die... I think I really gotta decrease it to 5-7 as you just don't die out fast enough... or will make some other ways for you to die, mwahaha!!!

Damus_Graves
November 1st, 2012, 05:24 AM
Lives left till you die... I think I really gotta decrease it to 5-7 as you just don't die out fast enough... or will make some other ways for you to die, mwahaha!!!
new puzzle plox.

Espozito
November 1st, 2012, 05:26 AM
I wish you can increase the difficulty a bit :P
^ says the guy who gets wrong

Well,I know you just made a mistake: forgot bout the last move, but don't worry, that's just a 1-live loss, you, kitty, has 9 more left))

So, for the Part 3 I think there will be some kind of CO-OP puzzle. I hope I'll do some of them better than the last ones, didn't really think they are so easy =(

Damus_Graves
November 1st, 2012, 05:27 AM
Well,I know you just made a mistake: forgot bout the last move, but don't worry, that's just a 1-live loss, you, kitty, has 9 more left))

So, for the Part 3 I think there will be some kind of CO-OP puzzle. I hope I'll do some of them better than the last ones, didn't really think they are so easy =(

it was simply an underestimation of the players involved.

Fatalis
November 1st, 2012, 05:29 AM
Yay CO-OP
This is what I'm talking about

Damus_Graves
November 1st, 2012, 05:31 AM
how is the next puzzle coming

Espozito
November 1st, 2012, 08:25 AM
how is the next puzzle coming

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0ge79pPL51r8tksao1_r1_500.gif

Espozito
November 1st, 2012, 11:03 AM
Part 3. A Break that is Needed.

The Survivors were locked behind the bunker door that looked safe enough against a couple of tones of water outside. Despite the loss of 2 men they had to continue their journey. Two flashlights were left for them and they went through another tunnel, even darker than the previous one. At least nothing sounded like broken pipe anymore.
Some time later they found a dead end. "Great!" - Waldo said quickly. - "Now what?" "Hmm..." - Roflcopter looked at walls looking for anything useful. Still he couldn't find anything. Everyone started doing the same. "Over here!" - Mugy7 shouted. All came closer to him and looked down the corner of the dead end. It had some spots of blood on it. Dry ones. Whoever this blood prefered to, it was totally here for a month, it even looked like mug. On first sight, nothing unusual was about this picture, but then Damus_Graves understoodwhat's going on. "The handprint!" - he pointed at the interrupted old 3 finger spots of blood. really, there were supposed to be more of this spot, but it was clearly covered by something. Lt Geeves used hiss knife and cut some kind of skin, which covered this part of the wall. "It's a fake!" - Glip announced. Yes, a half-man-size hole was under this skin and it was locked with wooden boards. Only a few moments took Marines to break the wood and come in.
When all the Survivors came in, they realised that they were in a small room. Mike tried to switch on the light, but, of course, it was useless. Flashlights, though, gave people some imagination of the room: it was a small study with a couple of bookcases, a desk with computer in the middle and there was also another blocked door, leading somewhere else, out of this room. There was a total mess of it, a few empty dirty boxes in the corner, broken wooden boards and that sort of thing. Oh, and don't forget about all the blood covering the walls and the floor... same old and dry...
"Alright, gentlemen." - Lt Geeves commanded. - "Let's use our time and have a break. Inspect this room for anything useful."

1. Roflcopter - 10
2. creedkingsx - 10
3. Ash - 10
4. Gzz - 10
5. Damus_Graves - 10
6. Glip - 10
7. Mugy7 - 9
8. Fatalis - 9
9. TimeTrx - 9
10. MintBerry Crunch - 9
11. CmG - 9
12. Auckmid - 9
13. Rocshi - modkilled

Rules for the Part

This Part is not as puzzle as investigative. You must search the room for any clues, anything useful.
There are 10 places to explore (yes, and you are 12). Any place can be explored only once.
You must type in red "-inspect <location name>" IN THIS THREAD and fast so that you won't be left without location.
You will get the inspection result in private and will choose wether to reveal or to hide the info you've got.
You may lie about what you have got (but ze CO-OP will work better here)
You must get all the clues from all the locations to make a plot of this part. In some of the locations you will be given a choice that will effect the game.
Be careful: in Survival everthing is dangerous, even now.
The player that will find a Green Chicken (YEZ, GREEN CHICKEN!), will decide which of the players will lose 2 LIVES.
Also... uh, pf~ nevermind. Just one more dot =D

Locations:
1. Desk - Ash
2. Boxes - creedkingsx
3. Bookcase - CmG
4. Floor - Glip
5. Wooden door - Roflcopter
6. Broken boards - Damus_Graves
7. A safe - Mugy7
8. Medkit - Gzz
9. Evacuation plan - TimeTrx
10. Dialogue with Auckmid - Fatalis

Left without location: MintBerry Crunch, Auckmid.

Roflcopter
November 1st, 2012, 11:13 AM
-inspect bookcase (because bookcases ALWAYS have something hidden!!!)

Gzz
November 1st, 2012, 11:24 AM
Isn' t ready , rofl , but if it is official....

-inspecting broken boards

creedkingsx
November 1st, 2012, 11:32 AM
must.
resist.
urge.
to look.

creedkingsx
November 1st, 2012, 11:32 AM
Cheaters. :|

Roflcopter
November 1st, 2012, 11:55 AM
inb4 I lose a life or get modkilled for posting early

Ash
November 1st, 2012, 12:13 PM
Fucking cheaters wow what a shame

creedkingsx
November 1st, 2012, 12:26 PM
Fucking cheaters wow what a shame

Right? They should feel bad for the amount of shame upon themselves.

CmG
November 1st, 2012, 12:37 PM
The Irony...

Damus_Graves
November 1st, 2012, 12:37 PM
That Irony...

:p

Fatalis
November 1st, 2012, 04:28 PM
Inspect Boxes
I like boxes

CmG
November 1st, 2012, 05:02 PM
-inspect Dialogue with Auckmid

Bitch stabbed me n1 in fm 15

Fatalis
November 1st, 2012, 05:28 PM
-inspect Dialogue with Auckmid

Bitch stabbed me n1 in fm 15
Lol CmG

creedkingsx
November 1st, 2012, 06:44 PM
Do everybody else's inspection attempts count since you said not to look? That isn't fair at all if they do.
>>

TimeTrx
November 1st, 2012, 06:46 PM
Who is still alive?

creedkingsx
November 1st, 2012, 06:47 PM
Who is still alive?

Everyone. We all start with 10 lives, if you are wrong at any puzzle, you lose 1 life.
We are on the third puzzle.

Damus_Graves
November 1st, 2012, 06:58 PM
-inspect the Broken Boards

CmG
November 1st, 2012, 07:01 PM
It makes no sense to post a spoiler tag with all the information we need in the first place. If he wanted us to not see it he wouldn't have posted that part at all. :-P

creedkingsx
November 1st, 2012, 07:16 PM
It makes no sense to say Not finished.

Ash
November 1st, 2012, 07:26 PM
Everyone. We all start with 10 lives, if you are wrong at any puzzle, you lose 1 life.
We are on the third puzzle.

No, Rockshit is dead.

-inspect The ceiling

Espozito
November 1st, 2012, 08:10 PM
Sorry for early-posted Part, that was a mistake cause I had 5 secs before shutdown, not much time for .txt cope and saving. So, the Part is ready and the inspection choices start to count FROM NOW

Damus_Graves
November 1st, 2012, 08:13 PM
-inspect Broken Boards

creedkingsx
November 1st, 2012, 08:15 PM
-inspect boxes

Fatalis
November 1st, 2012, 08:16 PM
-inspect boxes

fuck
that was mine
-inspect dialoque with auckmid

CmG
November 1st, 2012, 09:09 PM
-inspect bookcase

die by fire Fat alice!

Fatalis
November 1st, 2012, 09:19 PM
I can ask 4 questions to auckmid about the room, any idea what to ask?

Roflcopter
November 1st, 2012, 09:20 PM
-inspect bookcase

die by fire Fat alice!

I thought I already inspected the bookcase :L

Ask him where the best and worst places to check are :)

Fatalis
November 1st, 2012, 09:22 PM
What are we supposed to do after we gather up all the information, auckmid?

Fatalis
November 1st, 2012, 09:23 PM
whoops must ask questions in private

Damus_Graves
November 1st, 2012, 09:24 PM

Where would be the best place to investigate.

What is it that makes you so awesome.

Why don't you play more FMs?

Fatalis
November 1st, 2012, 09:28 PM

Auckmid is a RP characther in this case ^.^

Fatalis
November 1st, 2012, 09:29 PM

Also I don't need to ask question where would be the best place to investigate because there is 12 players and everybody will investigate all the place eventually

Mugy
November 1st, 2012, 09:41 PM
-inspect safe

Damus_Graves
November 1st, 2012, 09:48 PM
-inspect safe

ur dead

Gzz
November 1st, 2012, 11:17 PM
-inspect medikit

TimeTrx
November 1st, 2012, 11:21 PM
-Inspect Evacuation plan

creedkingsx
November 1st, 2012, 11:44 PM
Remaining Locations:
1. Desk
4. Floor
5. Wooden door

Taken by whom and in order:
1. Broken boards - Damus_Graves
2. Boxes - creedkingsx
3. Dialogue with Auckmid - Fatalis
4. Bookcase - CmG
5. Safe - Mugy7
6. Medkit - Gzz
7. Evacutation plan - TimeTrx

Damus_Graves
November 1st, 2012, 11:46 PM
I got Nails.

What am I supposed to use Nails for. >>

creedkingsx
November 1st, 2012, 11:48 PM
I received an item that is supposed to be able to be used on something else.
When someone reveals and Item that mine can be used on, I will reveal what it is.

Fatalis
November 2nd, 2012, 12:02 AM
My first question is what are we supposed to do after all the investigations
I'll wait till espo answers it before I asked another

Glip
November 2nd, 2012, 01:09 AM
I was not informed of part 3 actually starting.

-inspect the floor

If this place is anything like my room, everything useful ends up on the floor eventually.

Damus_Graves
November 2nd, 2012, 01:13 AM
I was not informed of part 3 actually starting.

-inspect the floor

If this place is anything like my room, everything useful ends up on the floor eventually.

Well good morning?

Glip
November 2nd, 2012, 01:17 AM
Well good morning?

You probably haven't gone to sleep yet.

Damus_Graves
November 2nd, 2012, 01:18 AM
@Glip"

lol I haven't

Advice:

Do not check the Desk or the Safe.

What looks like a valuable place of information could also be a storehouse for the Green Chicken

creedkingsx
November 2nd, 2012, 01:20 AM
Safe was already taken.

creedkingsx
November 2nd, 2012, 01:20 AM
Remaining Locations:
1. Desk
5. Wooden door

Taken by whom and in order:
1. Broken boards - Damus_Graves
2. Boxes - creedkingsx
3. Dialogue with Auckmid - Fatalis
4. Bookcase - CmG
5. Safe - Mugy7
6. Medkit - Gzz
7. Evacutation plan - TimeTrx
8. Floor - Glip

Updated.

Ash
November 2nd, 2012, 03:47 AM
????????????

-inspect desk

Fatalis
November 2nd, 2012, 03:52 AM
Where's espo? I AM BORED

Espozito
November 2nd, 2012, 04:26 AM
Alright, I'm back. Sorry, was busy at college. Gotta be back in half an hour and send you all the inspection results. I'm really sorry, this is my first time hosting anything((

Damus_Graves
November 2nd, 2012, 04:47 AM
Alright, I'm back. Sorry, was busy at college. Gotta be back in half an hour and send you all the inspection results. I'm really sorry, this is my first time hosting anything((

holy damn.

Talk about good timing

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 05:00 AM
Did this not count? :(

-inspect bookcase (because bookcases ALWAYS have something hidden!!!)

-inspect wooden door

Damus_Graves
November 2nd, 2012, 05:02 AM
Did this not count? :(

-inspect wooden door

He said later on that the posts after his post were the only ones to count.

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 05:04 AM
He said later on that the posts after his post were the only ones to count.

Wow I completely missed that, at least I got to check the final place.

Fatalis
November 2nd, 2012, 05:27 AM
Well, as I can remember, this is Professor Stanfield's study. I don't think you will find anything useful here, but you may search around. He wasn't such an outgoing person, always hiding here and typing something on his computer... every evening til midnight. that was the answer, didn't help very much

Mugy
November 2nd, 2012, 06:22 AM
I couldn't actually open the safe, it was locked with a key that I couldn't find. Anyone have any way of opening it?

Damus_Graves
November 2nd, 2012, 06:34 AM
There was a mistake in the processing. I have gotten a Hammer. I have 4 attempts at finding what it goes along with.

Reveal your information gents.

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 06:57 AM
I have a nail, maybe that?

lolJK

Damus_Graves
November 2nd, 2012, 07:07 AM
I have a nail, maybe that?

lolJK

>>
<<
>>

Gzz
November 2nd, 2012, 07:09 AM
Someone has batteries ? I found an H-analyzer , and i think that can be useful

Espozito
November 2nd, 2012, 07:10 AM
All the Inspection Results have been sent. Share the info you've got (if you want) for the game to continue.

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 07:31 AM
I have a

Better not piss me off.

Also, who hides a gun in a door lol.

Espozito
November 2nd, 2012, 07:34 AM
I have a

Better not piss me off.

The one who, maybe, dropped it nearby? lol

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 07:34 AM

Oh right. :p

Damus_Graves
November 2nd, 2012, 07:39 AM
:huh:

CmG
November 2nd, 2012, 09:50 AM
I got a note from an italian guy it seems. Lol. Relax guys its just another sc2mafia pub game full with Zombies! :D

My God...
This all was the greatest mistake of my life. I told thep not to doo this, but they just did not listin to me. Here is what happened. All wents out of control, Richard died first... and came bock...
I don't even know if someone would ever read this, but since I an alone... I have nothing else to do. I and George were locked here, ahter that I found oyt that he was bitten too. God, I had no choice! God, forgive me. Oh, Godd... I just... threw him in the coridor and blocked that damn door... right to those things... He wars screaming. Screaming...
Oh, God, forgive me for that. I used last useful boards to block that door... but then he started scratching... and bellowing... I just can't ctay here for any longer. I will find another way out here. What happened here, this cannot reach an outer world... Otherwise we ara doomed...

Gzz
November 2nd, 2012, 10:16 AM
Darn , no one has batteriesbatteries , well, we don' t have some clues so

Ash
November 2nd, 2012, 11:54 AM
SQ#1. Desk
Desk wich belonged to someone. And a computer. You probably found the most valuable spot of information, as you thought. But there wasn't much useful things in the desk, so you started working with a computer that was on it. On first, it looked like an ordinary office computer and was off. There was no power to switch it on, so you almost gave up when you saw some strange and huge device under the desk. It looked like the power generator, used to provide elecrticity for almost 5 hours. You thought that it could be still working and turned it on. It started buzzing and the computer was switched on! You were so happy that you made something useful, but then you suddently became pissed up... The computer system required a Password, which you, of course, didn't know.

Find the password.
You need to reveal this to the players:
Any player can guess the password by typing "-pass <password>" in red IN THREAD.
Every 3 wrong guesses result in 1 live loss for player who made these guesses, so be wise and don't go for it too fast. Examine other players' clues first.
Location Desk has been investigated. You have 0 inspections left.

Looks like the desk was pretty important. Everyone should make atleast 2 guesses when you feel ready.

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 12:09 PM
Someone should post all the clues in a big post.

TimeTrx
November 2nd, 2012, 12:24 PM
I have a map on how to get out.

Ash
November 2nd, 2012, 12:26 PM
Post it or we will all vote to lynch you, scum

Gzz
November 2nd, 2012, 12:28 PM
Ok , i think in some way the H-Analyzer can be useful , but i don' t have the batteries , if someone has some give me

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 12:40 PM

I have a gun, and I am not afraid to use it, post that damn map!

TimeTrx
November 2nd, 2012, 12:51 PM
K, here it is: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6759

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 01:16 PM
Invalid attatchment specified. >.>

creedkingsx
November 2nd, 2012, 01:52 PM
-use H-analyzer

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 02:02 PM
What is an H-Analyzer anyway

Gzz
November 2nd, 2012, 02:05 PM
You can' t use it , unless you have some battereries , if you have it... G ahead

creedkingsx
November 2nd, 2012, 02:14 PM
You can' t use it , unless you have some battereries , if you have it... G ahead

The -use was the command I was told to use my batteries.

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 02:23 PM
I could totally use my gun to become the tyrannical leader of this group under threat of death.

creedkingsx
November 2nd, 2012, 02:43 PM
You kill 1 person.
Then everyone shuns you and talks entirely in pm and excludes you.
Have fun with that. ^.^

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 03:11 PM
Who said I only have one bullet?

creedkingsx
November 2nd, 2012, 03:15 PM
Doesn't matter, you don't 9, therefore the immediate benefit you gain is useless in the long run and will go against you.

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 03:21 PM
Doesn't matter, you don't 9, therefore the immediate benefit you gain is useless in the long run and will go against you.

I'm sure people wouldn't want to die, so even if I don't have the bullets to kill everyone I could quell rebellions.

Jim
November 2nd, 2012, 03:22 PM
This one is too much reading, take away my 1 life plz.

creedkingsx
November 2nd, 2012, 03:31 PM
I'm sure people wouldn't want to die, so even if I don't have the bullets to kill everyone I could quell rebellions.

Nah, 2 things, we don't know you actually have a gun and we aren't a group of sheep. This group is made of people who are intelligent, forward thinkers.

TimeTrx
November 2nd, 2012, 03:34 PM
http://s019.radikal.ru/i627/1211/dc/d8e4c157c161.jpg

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 03:45 PM
Nah, 2 things, we don't know you actually have a gun and we aren't a group of sheep. This group is made of people who are intelligent, forward thinkers.

Espo himself said
in response to me commenting about finding a gun.

This proves I do infact, have a gun. And intelligent thinkers prefer to stay alive more than sheep.

creedkingsx
November 2nd, 2012, 03:48 PM
Espo himself said
in response to me commenting about finding a gun.

This proves I do infact, have a gun. And intelligent thinkers prefer to stay alive more than sheep.

Intelligent thinkers know your threat holds little merit in the long run.

creedkingsx
November 2nd, 2012, 03:49 PM
How many bullets does the gun contain?

Damus_Graves
November 2nd, 2012, 03:50 PM
O.M.G A GUN!!! A GUN!! OMG !!!! EVERYONE EVERYONE RUN!!! RUN!!!

*Doors close*

e..er not.. p..please..d.dont hurt me sir...p..please..i..i'll do whatever you want...

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 03:51 PM
How many bullets does the gun contain?

Only I get to know the answer to that question :p

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 03:55 PM

*Doors close*

e..er not.. p..please..d.dont hurt me sir...p..please..i..i'll do whatever you want...

Tie up creed then, minion! He questions my absolute power!

creedkingsx
November 2nd, 2012, 03:55 PM

*Doors close*

:|
pussy

Damus_Graves
November 2nd, 2012, 03:58 PM
:|
pussy

-.-

it was a joke.

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 04:00 PM
-.-

it was a joke.

As was this:

Tie up creed then, minion! He questions my absolute power!

However, I do still have a gun. And I can shoot people.

Ash
November 2nd, 2012, 04:07 PM
As was this:

However, I do still have a gun. And I can shoot people.
We need more fucking clues so we can all start guessing the password for my computer. Then we can play minecraft

creedkingsx
November 2nd, 2012, 04:10 PM
There was a mistake in the processing. I have gotten a Hammer. I have 4 attempts at finding what it goes along with.

Reveal your information gents.

I couldn't actually open the safe, it was locked with a key that I couldn't find. Anyone have any way of opening it?

Well, as I can remember, this is Professor Stanfield's study. I don't think you will find anything useful here, but you may search around. He wasn't such an outgoing person, always hiding here and typing something on his computer... every evening til midnight. that was the answer, didn't help very much

Someone has batteries ? I found an H-analyzer , and i think that can be useful

I have a

Better not piss me off.

I got a note from an italian guy it seems. Lol. Relax guys its just another sc2mafia pub game full with Zombies! :D

My God...
This all was the greatest mistake of my life. I told thep not to doo this, but they just did not listin to me. Here is what happened. All wents out of control, Richard died first... and came bock...
I don't even know if someone would ever read this, but since I an alone... I have nothing else to do. I and George were locked here, ahter that I found oyt that he was bitten too. God, I had no choice! God, forgive me. Oh, Godd... I just... threw him in the coridor and blocked that damn door... right to those things... He wars screaming. Screaming...
Oh, God, forgive me for that. I used last useful boards to block that door... but then he started scratching... and bellowing... I just can't ctay here for any longer. I will find another way out here. What happened here, this cannot reach an outer world... Otherwise we ara doomed...

-use H-analyzer

http://s019.radikal.ru/i627/1211/dc/d8e4c157c161.jpg

We need more fucking clues so we can all start guessing the password for my computer. Then we can play minecraft

Her are all the feedbacks from what I can see

Ash
November 2nd, 2012, 04:16 PM
Her are all the feedbacks from what I can see

I posted my feed back 1 or 2 pages ago. I would quote it but I'm on a phone. Thanks for ur big post tho cuz I think fatalis' clue might be related to me somehow

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 04:16 PM
Fatalis should ask what the hammer goes with, and the computer password.

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 04:18 PM
-pass Stanfield

creedkingsx
November 2nd, 2012, 04:21 PM
Yeah, sorry I missed Ash:

SQ#1. Desk
Desk wich belonged to someone. And a computer. You probably found the most valuable spot of information, as you thought. But there wasn't much useful things in the desk, so you started working with a computer that was on it. On first, it looked like an ordinary office computer and was off. There was no power to switch it on, so you almost gave up when you saw some strange and huge device under the desk. It looked like the power generator, used to provide elecrticity for almost 5 hours. You thought that it could be still working and turned it on. It started buzzing and the computer was switched on! You were so happy that you made something useful, but then you suddently became pissed up... The computer system required a Password, which you, of course, didn't know.

Find the password.
Any player can guess the password by typing "-pass <password>" in red IN THREAD.
Every 3 wrong guesses result in 1 live loss for player who made these guesses, so be wise and don't go for it too fast. Examine other players' clues first.

Glip
November 2nd, 2012, 04:34 PM
I find it very interesting that Roflcopter feels the need to assert himself into a tyrannical position of power just because he has a gun which has no bullets, a fact he's conveniently tried to hide from us.

The one reason these survivor situations always go to shit is because someone always tries to take charge and start ordering people around. That's not what we want. That's not what we need. We need everyone working together and contributing on their own to reach a common goal of survival. Having a single leader breeds animosity and jealousy.

Anyway, I heard someone found a safe that needed a key to unlock. It just happens that I managed to find a Key lying on the floor. I told you everything important ends up on the floor.

-key safe

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 04:38 PM
I find it very interesting that Roflcopter feels the need to assert himself into a tyrannical position of power just because he has a gun which has no bullets, a fact he's conveniently tried to hide from us.

The one reason these survivor situations always go to shit is because someone always tries to take charge and start ordering people around. That's not what we want. That's not what we need. We need everyone working together and contributing on their own to reach a common goal of survival. Having a single leader breeds animosity and jealousy.

Anyway, I heard someone found a safe that needed a key to unlock. It just happens that I managed to find a Key lying on the floor. I told you everything important ends up on the floor.

-key safe

You realize the tyrannical leader thing was for shits and giggles right?

I have three bullets in my gun.

Ash
November 2nd, 2012, 04:38 PM

-key safe

Inb4 glip goes off running with the safe and gets shot by roflcopter.

Nah jk. Glip 4 new leader

Damus_Graves
November 2nd, 2012, 04:40 PM
I believe that I am supposed to hammer boards into a door and we follow the map to the evacuation tunnel with Rofl using the gun to only shoot the "zombies" coming after us

creedkingsx
November 2nd, 2012, 04:40 PM
Inventory:
Hammer
Safe that Glip is using the Key he found on.
Dialogue with Auckmid (RP auckmid) 3 questions remaining.
H-analyzer that I am using Batteries on.
Gun
Note containing the following:

My God...
Map out (http://s019.radikal.ru/i627/1211/dc/d8e4c157c161.jpg)

SQ#1. Desk

Find the password.

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 04:41 PM
I believe that I am supposed to hammer boards into a door and we follow the map to the evacuation tunnel with Rofl using the gun to only shoot the "zombies" coming after us

With 3 bullets you better hope i'm a good shot.

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 04:41 PM
But what doe sthe H in H-analyzer stand for?

creedkingsx
November 2nd, 2012, 04:43 PM
Not sure. Waiting to see what happens with me having used the batteries.

Glip
Inb4 glip goes off running with the safe and gets shot by roflcopter.

Nah jk. Glip 4 new leader

I am prepared for a purely cooperative attempt at survival. I am not a leader, we do not need a leader. We just need to trust each other and all do our best to help assure the group's survival.

You realize the tyrannical leader thing was for shits and giggles right?

I have three bullets in my gun.

Oh really? Let's see you put them to good use, and I may have a gift for you in the end.

creedkingsx
Just so it is on the new page of posts:
Inventory:
Hammer
Safe that Glip is using the Key he found on.
Dialogue with Auckmid (RP auckmid) 3 questions remaining.
H-analyzer that I am using Batteries on.
Gun
Note containing the following:

My God...
Map out (http://s019.radikal.ru/i627/1211/dc/d8e4c157c161.jpg)

SQ#1. Desk

Find the password.

creedkingsx
November 2nd, 2012, 04:46 PM
Where are we on that map?

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 04:46 PM
I am prepared for a purely cooperative attempt at survival. I am not a leader, we do not need a leader. We just need to trust each other and all do our best to help assure the group's survival.

Oh really? Let's see you put them to good use, and I may have a gift for you in the end.

A gift? Are you hiding something?

creedkingsx
November 2nd, 2012, 04:47 PM
I think we will need Damus' Hammer to take the boards off the door to the corridor when we decide to move out.

creedkingsx
November 2nd, 2012, 04:48 PM
The Hammer is also a recyclable weapon against the zombies.

Ash
November 2nd, 2012, 04:49 PM
Auckmid should being a nigger and tell us the password.

creedkingsx
November 2nd, 2012, 04:49 PM
I agree with asking auckmid for the password.

Glip
November 2nd, 2012, 04:50 PM
A gift? Are you hiding something?

Amongst the refuse and old blood stains on the floor, before I found the key, I also found an unused bullet, that I was told I could do nothing with at the moment.

I'm hoping at some point I can give it to you to use to help the group's survival.

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 04:51 PM
You could give it to me at this point?

Glip
November 2nd, 2012, 04:52 PM
I agree with asking auckmid for the password.

I doubt Auckmid actually knows the password. Judging by the answer to our first question, it doesn't seem like he's an omniscient source of the answer to any 4 questions we have.

We may want to ask Auckmid something that he could plausibly know, given the RP of the situation.

creedkingsx
November 2nd, 2012, 04:52 PM

You threatened to kill everyone.

Mugy
November 2nd, 2012, 04:53 PM
Amongst the refuse and old blood stains on the floor, before I found the key, I also found an unused bullet, that I was told I could do nothing with at the moment.

I'm hoping at some point I can give it to you to use to help the group's survival.

Can you try that key with the safe please?

Glip
November 2nd, 2012, 04:54 PM

I was not told that I could give it to you. I was told I could do nothing with it.

And after your recent outbursts, I'd like to see if we can really trust you with that gun before we start handing you more ammo.

creedkingsx
November 2nd, 2012, 04:54 PM
At the very least we need to find out information about the eprson who owned the computer.

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 04:55 PM
Oh for crying out loud, I was passing the time with some dark humor.

I wonder why you aren't allowed to give me the bullet...

Glip
November 2nd, 2012, 04:56 PM
Can you try that key with the safe please?

I already did. I am awaiting the host's confirmation if it worked or not.

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 04:58 PM
Btw glip, you sound almost like you prepared for this kind of situation before...

creedkingsx
November 2nd, 2012, 04:59 PM
Btw glip, you sound almost like you prepared for this kind of situation before...

This is a made up situation.. :|

Roflcopter
This is a made up situation.. :|

My point exactly.

Glip
Are we allowed to trade items?

What happens if we die with items in our possession?

Glip
November 2nd, 2012, 05:01 PM

One must always be ready for a zombie apocalypse :P

Ash
November 2nd, 2012, 05:03 PM
ok finally im on a mothafucking computer where my WPM is like 293049102301

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 05:03 PM
ok finally im on a mothafucking computer where my WPM is like 29.3049102301

Corrected :p

Glip
November 2nd, 2012, 05:06 PM
ok finally im on a mothafucking computer where my WPM is like 293049102301

Words per millenium maybe?

Wait, nope.

Fun fact: If you typed that many words in 1000 years, your average words per minute would still be over 500.

Ash
November 2nd, 2012, 05:08 PM
I doubt Auckmid actually knows the password. Judging by the answer to our first question, it doesn't seem like he's an omniscient source of the answer to any 4 questions we have.

We may want to ask Auckmid something that he could plausibly know, given the RP of the situation.
Most likely so. If anything, Auckmid would probably just give us a hint.

If we ask Auckmid for answers will he solve our problems accurately?

If host doesn't say specifically yes, then I wouldn't risk it.

Glip
November 2nd, 2012, 05:20 PM
But what doe sthe H in H-analyzer stand for?

This is something we could ask Auckmid about.

If he's supposed to be a scientist that was in this facility when the incident all went down, we should ask him all about wtf happened here, the layout of the place, where any useful equipment may be, etc. etc.

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 05:23 PM
Inb4 it's a humidity analyzer

Glip
November 2nd, 2012, 05:25 PM
Inb4 it's a humidity analyzer

Or maybe it detects the presence of the H-virus that caused the zombie outbreak o.O

Roflcopter
November 2nd, 2012, 05:25 PM
Maybe some of us are infected already and secretely have conditions to cause the group to lose :o

Glip
November 2nd, 2012, 05:27 PM
Maybe some of us are infected already and secretely have conditions to cause the group to lose :o

Maybe that green chicken that somebody supposedly found that takes 2 lives from someone is actually a zombie chicken, and in addition to taking 2 lives from them, it also infects them with the zombie virus that eventually turns them into a zombie and modifies their goal to killing everyone else instead of surviving.

God I hope that doesn't end up being you with the gun.

Roflcopter
I already have a gun, how can I have found the green chicken too?

Fatalis
Fuck, ever single lab have something to do with infected zombies *LOOKS AT BLAZER'S GAME*
I'll ask for a hint

Glip
November 2nd, 2012, 05:29 PM
I already have a gun, how can I have found the green chicken too?

I meant you being the person that gets infected by the chicken.

Aka whoever has the chicken chooses to take 2 lives from you.

Also, it's perfectly plausible that you could have the chicken in addition to the gun.

I found both a bullet and a key, after all.

Roflcopter
We picked the laboratory, we could have picked like the alien spaceship and fought headhumpers or facecrabs.

Or the forest and fought slenderman.

Or mummies in the pyramid.

Roflcopter
This puzzle has more WIFOM than a standard SFM.

Fatalis
November 2nd, 2012, 05:30 PM
We picked the laboratory, we could have picked like the alien spaceship and fought headhumpers or facecrabs.

Or the forest and fought slenderman.

Or mummies in the pyramid.
I would prefer that :D

Fatalis

Lol

Damus_Graves
Zombies are cool. Do not diss Zombies.

Glip
November 2nd, 2012, 05:31 PM

And more post count o.O

Someone needs to go find Espozito wherever in Russia he is and get him on here to run this game.

I wanna know if my key worked on the safe.

I wanna know if creed's batteries worked on the H-analyzer.

I wanna know what the H-analyzer does.

Damus_Graves
November 2nd, 2012, 05:32 PM
Rofl. Go find him

Fatalis
And more post count o.O

Someone needs to go find Espozito wherever in Russia he is and get him on here to run this game.

I wanna know if my key worked on the safe.

I wanna know if creed's batteries worked on the H-analyzer.

I wanna know what the H-analyzer does.

I'll ask for the H-analyzer

Ash
guys i think i know what we should ask auckmid

ask auckmid Y HE KEEL CMG?

Fatalis
November 2nd, 2012, 05:33 PM
guys i think i know what we should ask auckmid

ask auckmid Y HE KEEL CMG?
Wat?

Fatalis
November 2nd, 2012, 05:33 PM
K I got 1 more question so don't waste it

Fatalis
November 2nd, 2012, 05:34 PM
>.> The H-Analyzer is an analyzer designed to analyze the presence of human cells

Ash
November 2nd, 2012, 05:35 PM
K I got 1 more question so don't waste it
I was jk

wat were ur first 2 questions?