PDA

View Full Version : {Suggestion} Install a way to view user posts within a certain thread

Damus_Graves
October 25th, 2012, 11:48 PM
I think it would be helpful to add a way for players to be able to see all posts made by a user within a certain thread.

Apocist
October 26th, 2012, 05:09 AM
Can you give more examples?

And how would this help you?

Damus_Graves
October 26th, 2012, 05:11 AM
It would mainly be used for FMs only.

Make some kinda of extra button in the drop box under the User's name when you click on it.

Edit: It would bring up all the users post within that thread enabling the viewer to find the post he/she needs faster and shave a couple of seconds off their time spent shifting through the day chat

Cryptonic
October 26th, 2012, 05:49 AM
There is a search function

Damus_Graves
October 26th, 2012, 05:53 AM

Doesn't that look for the entered keyword and relevant tags only?

Cryptonic
October 26th, 2012, 06:01 AM
Doesn't that look for the entered keyword and relevant tags only?

No, there is an advanced button. Then you can scroll down and change it to "Posts by User" and enter their name. It will show all their posts from newest to oldest posted in that thread.

Damus_Graves
October 26th, 2012, 06:03 AM
No, there is an advanced button. Then you can scroll down and change it to "Posts by User" and enter their name. It will show all their posts from newest to oldest posted in that thread.

Oh, thank you for providing this information

Yayap
October 27th, 2012, 03:32 PM
or you do it the super easy way = click on the replies # next to thread title above the views number. It will show you who posted and how many times... then just click on their number to view all the posts

Cryptonic
October 27th, 2012, 03:51 PM
or you do it the super easy way = click on the replies # next to thread title above the views number. It will show you who posted and how many times... then just click on their number to view all the posts

Fancy that. Wish I could rep you again yayap

MoDTassadar
October 27th, 2012, 04:07 PM

YAYAP YOU MUST PROVE TO ME THAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY YAYAP.

WHAT DID I SPAM IN THE LOBBY AND THROUGHOUT THE FIRST MAFIA GAME I PLAYED WITH YOU IN MAFIA CUP 2?

Yayap
October 27th, 2012, 06:03 PM
YAYAP YOU MUST PROVE TO ME THAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY YAYAP.

WHAT DID I SPAM IN THE LOBBY AND THROUGHOUT THE FIRST MAFIA GAME I PLAYED WITH YOU IN MAFIA CUP 2?

I decline, you'll never know if it's me or someone that has taken over my account.

I'll be right back with my banhammer, I don't like spammers.

tiloup1441
October 27th, 2012, 06:04 PM
I decline, you'll never know if it's me or someone that has taken over my account.

I'll be right back with my banhammer, I don't like spammers.

reported

Mugy
October 27th, 2012, 09:26 PM
reported

Banhammered

creedkingsx
October 27th, 2012, 09:34 PM
Banhammered

:D

Brendan
November 16th, 2012, 12:04 AM