PDA

View Full Version : Detective Bug

Goonswarm
August 3rd, 2011, 05:05 PM
When tracking arsonist it states "Your target did an action but did not visit anyone"

Also I think it is lame if lookout watches GF's target that the GF is not revealed.

Elixir
August 3rd, 2011, 05:12 PM
Was that a douse or a burn?

Because if it was burn thats correct I believe

edit: Or if they were undousing themself, also valid

AscendedOne
August 3rd, 2011, 05:14 PM
Not really sure what to think about the lookouts involvement with GF, on one hand you screw over the GF. On the other the lookouts worth is severly diminshed.

Elixir are you serious? Detectives cant track arsonist burns but lookouts can? THAT should be changed....

Elixir
August 3rd, 2011, 05:16 PM
Not really sure what to think about the lookouts involvement with GF, on one hand you screw over the GF. On the other the lookouts worth is severly diminshed.

Elixir are you serious? Detectives cant track arsonist burns but lookouts can? THAT should be changed....

Well a burn could affect like 5 people... is the detective going to see them visiting 5 people? I dont think so.
A lookout just watches 1 person. Makes more sense. But again I say burning, dousing and undousing are separate abilities.

I'm not 100% sure, so you'll have to wait for DR

AscendedOne
August 3rd, 2011, 05:28 PM
Elixir.... Lookout sees arsonist visit himself. Why shouldn't detective see the same thing?

Dark.Revenant
August 3rd, 2011, 06:30 PM
Detective sees arsonist perform action on himself (action with no target) if he burns, otherwise he sees targeting as normal with douse
Lookout does not see the arsonist's burn targets, only dousing. If the Lookout visits the arsonist, then he sees the Arsonist target himself on a burn.

Goonswarm
August 3rd, 2011, 08:31 PM
Detective sees arsonist perform action on himself (action with no target) if he burns, otherwise he sees targeting as normal with douse
Lookout does not see the arsonist's burn targets, only dousing. If the Lookout visits the arsonist, then he sees the Arsonist target himself on a burn.

Well there was multiple bus drivers so he must have doused himself twice cuz I got that message LOL.

Dark.Revenant
August 3rd, 2011, 08:45 PM
I get TONS of false bug reports for investigations and shit because of Bus Drivers, Witches, etc. It's hard to sift through but ultimately this is not a bug. This is one of the reasons I always keep the editor open; I can check bug reports quickly.