PDA

View Full Version : Night 1: Clefairy

FM Ferengi
October 18th, 2012, 07:59 AM
http://i.imgur.com/FFYq1.jpg

FM Clefairy
October 18th, 2012, 10:57 AM
Ok I think I have checked extensively and found no mafia/neutral jailors possible.
So I am Coroner. Why did you choose me to jail instead of say Cubone or Mewoth or Alakazam?

Interrogation Droid
October 18th, 2012, 01:03 PM
you seemed like you have the most information out of the day
you seem to analyze a lot

why do you think blaziken is scum
details

Interrogation Droid
October 18th, 2012, 01:06 PM
let me elaborate
when i'm scum at least i tend to target the best analyzers as they will fuck over scum later
so i'm going to protect the best analyzers and build up a network of information later in the game

just basically give me your notes

FM Clefairy
October 18th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Here are some short versions of my notes

Alakazam: posts filler and BS posts that pertain to nothing in the game, thereby giving scum ways to post and not lurk like they tend to do. Tries and divert attention away from other scum called out. didn't get lynched after being L-3 or L-2 for so long and that is scummy to me in this bigass game, as he didnt even try posting reasonable defenses in the day chat.

Mewtwo: Either being controled by Ventrilo' or just an idiot. Either way he seems to actively avoid Cubone and Blaziken. His roleclaim is interesting because it conforms Blastoise as not arsonist (I was doused legit btw.), however it begs the question as to why he is defending Cubone, Blastoise, and Blaziken as much as he is.

Blaziken: Just look at what he is saying and the times he is saying it. It sounds like a citizen trying to WIFOM as Town PR but with the joined defence of the scummy looking Mewtwo i cant seem to figure him as Citizen.

Ditto and Mewoth are lurking their asses off and that is anti town. they didnt vote for Alakazam and he looks to be the scummiest player in the game thus far.

I have a feeling that Blastoise is not town aligned but its loosely based on his actions and time spent posting and what he posted in day chat. He didn't openly align with anyone and kept a neutral standpoint for the most part.

Interrogation Droid
October 18th, 2012, 03:23 PM
hmm
what if blaziken was town pr wifoming cit wifoming town pr
that seems a bit likely to me
he doesnt give me cit vibes

i agree alakazam is scummy we should vote him tomorrow
mewtwo is pretty weird, i kind of agree with blaziken that he's confusing everybody
idunno

ditto needs to post, we should fos as well

FM Clefairy
October 18th, 2012, 03:56 PM
hmm
what if blaziken was town pr wifoming cit wifoming town pr
that seems a bit likely to me
he doesnt give me cit vibes

i agree alakazam is scummy we should vote him tomorrow
mewtwo is pretty weird, i kind of agree with blaziken that he's confusing everybody
idunno

ditto needs to post, we should fos as well

Yeah thats possible but I do not think he is that good at wifom but i could be wrong.

what are you thoughts on blastoise

Interrogation Droid
October 18th, 2012, 04:38 PM
blastoise was a cool guy in jail
his actions were pro-town today anyway

idunno i think i know blaziken's com identity and he pulled off some good wifom in previous games

hmm
i don't think we should vote him though
if alakazam isnt dead we should pressure ditto or something first

FM Clefairy
October 18th, 2012, 05:54 PM
blastoise was a cool guy in jail
his actions were pro-town today anyway

idunno i think i know blaziken's com identity and he pulled off some good wifom in previous games

hmm
i don't think we should vote him though
if alakazam isnt dead we should pressure ditto or something first

makes sense. I'll gowith your judgements as I am not to good at detecting WIFOM and such yet.

Interrogation Droid
October 18th, 2012, 06:14 PM
although your wall of text kind of screwed blaziken he's kind of sure to be lynched
dunno if i should just follow the train

who do you think is town pr, citizen, and scum
gimme a little list

FM Clefairy
October 18th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Town PR Possibilities:
Blaziken
Gyrados
Mew
Mewtwo(unsure, to much derp)
Marowak
Magmar
Snorlax

Citizen Possibilities:
Snorlax
Magmar
Blaziken
Mew
Pikachu

Scum Possibilities:
Blaziken
Mewtwo
Cubone
Alakazan
Mewoth
Ditto
Charmander
Charizard
Rhydon

All others currently unknown.

Interrogation Droid
October 18th, 2012, 06:33 PM
that list looks good
very very good
i will steal it for my notes
muahahaha

FM Clefairy
October 18th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Go for it. I don't mind sharing my notes with a fellow townie.

FM Clefairy
October 18th, 2012, 09:00 PM
Do FM players generally get anon anon accounts if they are apart of the mafia team?

Interrogation Droid
October 19th, 2012, 03:06 PM
okay if you want me to start a lynch on someone say "I'm putting a FoS on ____, he just seems scummy for some reason." i'll start the lynch in my second post after yours
if you want me to confirm your role or defend you or encourage people to do something say "No guys, seriously, I'm _______. or No guys, seriously, we need to do this." if you want me to jail you again for say really good analysis you wanna say anything about "dental floss" if i find it, you go to teh jail hokai and if you want me to follow your train and come up with some good explanation then say "This guy is soooo scummy, vote him nao." exact wording and soooo with 4 o's

sorry i did this sleeping thing and then this school thing and then this rehearsal thing
i need to go meet peoples for dinner in 15 minutes anyway

so yeah
i'll see if we can talk again
remember, we keel ditto tomorrow if don't talk

FM Clefairy
October 19th, 2012, 03:43 PM
okay if you want me to start a lynch on someone say "I'm putting a FoS on ____, he just seems scummy for some reason." i'll start the lynch in my second post after yours
if you want me to confirm your role or defend you or encourage people to do something say "No guys, seriously, I'm _______. or No guys, seriously, we need to do this." if you want me to jail you again for say really good analysis you wanna say anything about "dental floss" if i find it, you go to teh jail hokai and if you want me to follow your train and come up with some good explanation then say "This guy is soooo scummy, vote him nao." exact wording and soooo with 4 o's

sorry i did this sleeping thing and then this school thing and then this rehearsal thing
i need to go meet peoples for dinner in 15 minutes anyway

so yeah
i'll see if we can talk again
remember, we keel ditto tomorrow if don't talk

got it boss.