PDA

View Full Version : CoD4: PS3

NorthStar
August 3rd, 2011, 08:16 AM
The CoD that started the awesome multiplayer experience (CoD4) will always be the best (CoD4). Anybody play online? I know theres hackers but not a lot and I don't play much, so I'm level 32, people stopped playing MW1 because of MW3, they're all prepping up on Black Ops or MW2, lol.

SnipingHobo
August 5th, 2011, 10:59 PM
Yep, CoD4 was such an amazing game. MW2 and Black ops were fun, but they just dont have the same game quality as CoD 4. Take Black Ops, for example: it has horrible hit detection and bad bullet delay to name a few. MW2 was definately not as bad as Black Ops (in terms of game quality) but it did have the god damn replenishable grenade launchers (One Man Army/Scavenger) ... lame. Anyways, I sold CoD 4 and MW2 after reaching Prestige 10 due to the next game in the series coming out, and soon it will be Black Ops's turn :). The game gets somewhat boring after reaching Prestige 15; my only motivation to keep on playing is for unlocking all the golden guns and playing with friends.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 6th, 2011, 02:34 AM
Eh? CoD multiplayer was great since 2, hell even 1 was used in competitive gaming. I have CoD4 for both PS3 and 360 but I have no clue where my systems are.

also i vote for a change of
'deagle brand deagle' to
goldeagle brandeagle goldeagle'

McJesus
August 6th, 2011, 10:05 AM
cod4 > mw2 > black ops, I honestly regret selling cod4 but I'm more into starcraft right now. When MW3 comes out I'll be getting it you can add me if you want PSN: McPwnage007 just put from the mafia forum so I don't think it's random

ChoasZ
August 14th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Cod4 was my first cod game hahaha, and it was the best! I got to 10th prestige on that one lol ^^. I am currently playing MW2 on the PS3. I bought black ops when it first came out, and ehh, it wasn't the right Cod for me. If it wasn't for zombies, Treyarch wouldn't be where they were at right now.

NorthStar
August 18th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Cod4 was my first cod game hahaha, and it was the best! I got to 10th prestige on that one lol ^^. I am currently playing MW2 on the PS3. I bought black ops when it first came out, and ehh, it wasn't the right Cod for me. If it wasn't for zombies, Treyarch wouldn't be where they were at right now.

Yes, you're completely right.