PDA

View Full Version : Worrisome New Trend

FYRE
October 7th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Hi all.

I've come to notice a distressing trend among the threads made on our wonderful site, sc2mafia.com.
Ever since Circlejerk was deleted, the overall thread & post quality has dropped. A lot.

Why is this? Are people feeling repressed and want to express their more base, careless feelings about certain subjects?
Or do people think that they'll have more freedom from the mods, who will expect this kind of behaviour to have leaked out now that Damus got CJ banned?

I can't say for sure, but I will say this:
Stop posting fucking retarded threads.
If you have something to say, make it at least somewhat coherent and with good spelling/grammar.
This isn't 4chan, have some class.

That's all for now folks!
Regards,
FYRE

Raptorblaze
October 7th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Hi all.

I've come to notice a distressing trend among the threads made on our wonderful site, sc2mafia.com.
Ever since Circlejerk was deleted, the overall thread & post quality has dropped. A lot.

Why is this? Are people feeling repressed and want to express their more base, careless feelings about certain subjects?
Or do people think that they'll have more freedom from the mods, who will expect this kind of behaviour to have leaked out now that Damus got CJ banned?

If you have something to say, make it at least somewhat coherent and with good spelling/grammar.

Regards,
FYRE

I've been thinking the same thing every time I've given out an infraction or deleted a thread/post since then.

FYRE
October 7th, 2012, 03:16 PM
I've been thinking the same thing every time I've given out an infraction or deleted a thread/post since then.

It's good that you've been keeping on top of things, I don't know what we'd do without you to be honest. To be fair, I'm a troll, but even this is a bit much.
Retarded ass thread that contribute nothing and go nowhere aren't funny, aren't 'trolls', they're just pointless.

Damus_Graves
October 7th, 2012, 03:17 PM
I don't actually think I got CJ banned. I believe it was more like decadence which came with the massive amount of hate threads popping up.

FrostByte
October 7th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Hi all.

Regards,
FYRE
Well, in all fairness, I kind of fall into the gray area here.
I mean, everything I post is quite coherent and even eloquent at times (when I feel like making it so). However, if I have something to express (i.e anger, hatred, frustration, sadness, etc etc) I will make a thread about it. Just because CJ is gone doesn't mean I'll stop posting the same bullshit I've been posting this whole time.
The system can't keep me down, godamnit.

MoDTassadar
October 7th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Hi all.

Regards,
FYRE

OMG YOU MENTIONED HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED IN YOUR THREAD!!!!!!!

YOU GONNA GET BANT, SON!

FYRE
October 7th, 2012, 05:12 PM
OMG YOU MENTIONED HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED IN YOUR THREAD!!!!!!!

YOU GONNA GET BANT, SON!
I'm assuming Oops meant for people who mentioned it in a jeering or satirical way.
This is different, I mentioned it in passing so as to clarify my purpose in starting this thread.
Who's your avatar btw

MoDTassadar
October 7th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Colonel Mustang from Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Elixir
October 15th, 2012, 07:47 PM
What I wanna know is whats with the sudden surge in anime avatars.

Brendan
October 15th, 2012, 08:00 PM
That isn't even the real Elixir.

FYRE
October 15th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Its because Asuna is the best.

creedkingsx
October 15th, 2012, 08:27 PM
Necro. :|

Ash
October 16th, 2012, 01:53 PM
What I wanna know is whats with the sudden surge in anime avatars.
He's a weeaboo. Alway's been a weeaboo, and always will be.

@Creed - Don't question Elixir's actions, foo'