PDA

View Full Version : This isn't sustainable.

FrostByte
October 5th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Every single member who posted in circlejerk on a regular basis WILL end up banned. I guarantee it will happen to every single one of us at one point.
You know I <3 you Oops, but you just made a decision that will cut this community in half.

FYRE
October 5th, 2012, 01:36 PM
NO I WONT

Damus_Graves
October 5th, 2012, 01:37 PM
I think the only way to be able to move on is to start moderating the troll subforum and infracting for constant harassment.

creedkingsx
October 5th, 2012, 01:38 PM
People will get banned because there was a certain balance of strictness on here. Strict everywhere except CJ. that is balanced.
All of the sudden it is strict everywhere and you expect people to act the same without that outlet, makes administration look retarded :D

tiloup1441
October 5th, 2012, 01:39 PM
wow reported
i have rights to post spam here, this is the new CJ.

FrostByte
I think the only way to be able to move on is to start moderating the troll subforum and infracting for constant harassment.
No, the only way to move on is to either be a man about it and ignore it or don't go into circlejerk. It's as simple as that.

Ash
Every single member who posted in circlejerk on a regular basis WILL end up banned. I guarantee it will happen to every single one of us at one point.
You know I <3 you Oops, but you just made a decision that will cut this community in half.
When the Forums thrived with excellent members such as Falsetruth, Muso, Northstar, Auckmid, etc. The community didn't have circlejerk. Yet the community still thrived with the little trolls it had.
If the new community can't thrive without circlejerk, that's just sad.

FrostByte
October 5th, 2012, 01:40 PM
People will get banned because there was a certain balance of strictness on here. Strict everywhere except CJ. that is balanced.
All of the sudden it is strict everywhere and you expect people to act the same without that outlet, makes administration look retarded :D
I definitely agree with this.
But if I had said, it would have been called "trolling" and I would have gotten banned by now.

Roflcopter
October 5th, 2012, 01:40 PM
If half the forums is inhabited by the troll community, then let them leave and new, productive members, step in.

Damus_Graves
October 5th, 2012, 01:41 PM
No, the only way to move on is to either be a man about it and ignore it or don't go into circlejerk. It's as simple as that.

If you weren't paying attention I was doing a mixture of that and trolling back. It didn't work.

creedkingsx
If half the forums is inhabited by the troll community, then let them leave and new, productive members, step in.

We will just magically have people come in and be active to replace all the trolls. :D

tiloup1441

What, productive?
wats that

FrostByte
October 5th, 2012, 01:42 PM
When the Forums thrived with excellent members such as Falsetruth, Muso, Northstar, Auckmid, etc. The community didn't have circlejerk. Yet the community still thrived with the little trolls it had.
Falsetruth, Muso, Northstar and Auckmid WERE TROLLS. They were just more subtle about being trolly (IMO how it should be).
The trolling style in this community just became more blatant and less subtle. I agree with direct personal attacks being moderated, but why kill the entire subforum because of the abuse that ONE member brought on his self?

FrostByte
October 5th, 2012, 01:44 PM
We will just magically have people come in and be active to replace all the trolls. :D
DAMNIT, creed, get out of my head and stop reading my thoughts. That was word for word what I thought to reply to ROFLcrapper.

There aren't going to be any active members coming back. The idea of the community here isn't that there are a certain number of community member chairs that will be filled regardless of anything. If those of us leave who are considering leaving at this point, this community could very well die all together.
As much as you guys whine about us and complain at us and infract us, you need us. Without us you're gonna be real bored and you'll stop caring.

Damus_Graves
October 5th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Falsetruth, Muso, Northstar and Auckmid WERE TROLLS. They were just more subtle about being trolly (IMO how it should be).
The trolling style in this community just became more blatant and less subtle. I agree with direct personal attacks being moderated, but why kill the entire subforum because of the abuse that ONE member brought on his self?

It wasn't just me. I was just to more targeted person. And I didn't bring it upon myself.

Ash
October 5th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Imo, it's partly Creed's fault for not enforcing the rules onto Circlejerk. Sorry for throwing blame out there, but if anything, he could've prevented this. I thought he was online.

But anyways, I don't really consider them four to be trolls, as they actually contributed to the community. Northstar is cosi-cosi.
But there were many other 'old-school' members that weren't trolls either. But it doesn't matter if you consider them to be trolls, they still abided by the rules.

My point was that if this new community can't survive without Circlejerk, you can expect more infractions.

Damus_Graves
October 5th, 2012, 01:46 PM
DAMNIT, creed, get out of my head and stop reading my thoughts. That was word for word what I thought to reply to ROFLcrapper.

There aren't going to be any active members coming back. The idea of the community here isn't that there are a certain number of community member chairs that will be filled regardless of anything. If those of us leave who are considering leaving at this point, this community could very well die all together.
As much as you guys whine about us and complain at us and infract us, you need us. Without us you're gonna be real bored and you'll stop caring.

I was ok with Bruno constantly attacking me like he did. There wasn't anything wrong to me there. It was when he decided to bring Ashley into it that I requested the removal of his favorite subforum.

FrostByte
October 5th, 2012, 01:48 PM
It wasn't just me. I was just to more targeted person. And I didn't bring it upon myself.
^ that's why it happened.
You literally just tried to bate me into an argument we can't have in this forum.
Did I say Damus Graves? No, no I didn't. You're the one who said your name, not me.
And yes, it was primarily you. You were "just to more targeted person" (is that even English?)
And you DID bring it upon yourself by doing what you JUST DID there. You're a goody 2shoes, that's why you got targeted.

Brendan
October 5th, 2012, 01:49 PM
I was ok with Bruno constantly attacking me like he did. There wasn't anything wrong to me there. It was when he decided to bring Ashley into it that I requested the removal of his favorite subforum.

It wasn't removed on your request.
It was removed because you were going to commit suicide.

FrostByte
WHO CARES ABOUT A RANDOM KID FROM PENNSYLVANIA INSULTING YOUR GIRLFRIEND?
MY GIRLFRIEND'S NAME IS JENNA. YOU CAN CALL HER A FUCKING SLUT AND A WHORE AND GUESS WHAT? IDGAF BECAUSE YOUR OPINION MEANS SHIT TO ME.

FrostByte
lmmfao
<3

tiloup1441
October 5th, 2012, 01:50 PM

lol really

tiloup1441
October 5th, 2012, 01:50 PM
MY GIRLFRIEND'S NAME IS JENNA. YOU CAN CALL HER A FUCKING SLUT AND A WHORE AND GUESS WHAT? IDGAF BECAUSE YOUR OPINION MEANS SHIT TO ME.

ashley isnt his girlfriend btw, ashley is making out with a guy named brandan

Damus_Graves
October 5th, 2012, 01:52 PM

I do.

and more to the point you implied that it was all because of me. Everyone knows that.

If Bunny and Crypt and Bruno just left ashely out of it. This never would have happened

so go QQ some more.

FrostByte
October 5th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Seriously, though, did you not consider the ramifications on the rest of the people who use circlejerk? Or were you just in a fit of blind, toddler rage and didn't care about anything or anyone other than seeing Bruno get hurt?
Seriously, grow the fuck up and become an adult. If you can't handle people insulting your soooo precious girlfriend then get the fuck off of the internet, you're too much of a pussy to be on it.

Ash
October 5th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Why are you blaming Damus for retaliating?
You think retaliation is wrong? Pathetic...
You should actually blame the bandwagonners (Like Bunny and anyone else who jumped in to try to bully him)

Damus_Graves
October 5th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Seriously, though, did you not consider the ramifications on the rest of the people who use circlejerk? Or were you just in a fit of blind, toddler rage and didn't care about anything or anyone other than seeing Bruno get hurt?
Seriously, grow the fuck up and become an adult. If you can't handle people insulting your soooo precious girlfriend then get the fuck off of the internet, you're too much of a pussy to be on it.

Taking away circlejerk served a purpose. It crippled Bruno and thats all i wanted.

Do you even understand what your saying? Cyber-bullying is still bullying. Its still wrong.

Secondly: Circlejerk was General Discussion unmoderated. The people who used it have still lost nothing.

creedkingsx
October 5th, 2012, 01:55 PM
@Ash, I tried to enforce a sense of the rules a long time ago when Harakazou came on, but oops went all angryface at me for moderating CJ.

This thread is getting out of hand.

tiloup1441
October 5th, 2012, 01:57 PM

imb4 banned

FrostByte
October 5th, 2012, 01:58 PM
I do.

and more to the point you implied that it was all because of me. Everyone knows that.

If Bunny and Crypt and Bruno just left ashely out of it. This never would have happened

so go QQ some more.
No, broheim.
You honestly feel OK telling me to go QQ even though you got circlejerk deleted because of a personal vendetta?
AND YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO QUESTION ANYONE ELSE'S MORALS?
LMMFAO
YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF. I'm not even kidding right now, I'm not trolling. If you were bleeding to death in a bathtub, it would be better for the world overall. People like you are nothing but a problem to society. You're going to expect society to wait on you had and foot for the rest of your life.
You should just grab a shotgun and off yourself to end it all. No wonder people beat the shit out of you your whole life. No wonder nobody IRL fucking likes you.
No wonder you worship your dog looking GF... she's the only person who will put up with your petty fucking retardation.
I'm not kidding or trolling in any way whatsoever - this may be one of the most sincere things I've said on this website.
Please, Damus, for the good of mankind, kill yourself. You are a blight to all people who are actually good people. Your self-righteous indignation is the sign of the fucking small child you will always be. Have fun having your face kicked in for the rest of your life for being a pussy and have fun eventually actually killing yourself when your dogface girlfriend leaves you.

FrostByte
October 5th, 2012, 01:59 PM
Taking away circlejerk served a purpose. It crippled Bruno and thats all i wanted.

Do you even understand what your saying? Cyber-bullying is still bullying. Its still wrong.

Secondly: Circlejerk was General Discussion unmoderated. The people who used it have still lost nothing.
You didn't consider the ramifications it would have on other people. You're a fucking child and you should commit suicide.

Ash
October 5th, 2012, 02:00 PM
No, broheim.
You honestly feel OK telling me to go QQ even though you got circlejerk deleted because of a personal vendetta?

Stopped reading here.
You are obviously a try-hard.
Bruno - Attention whore
Bunny & Crypt - Troll whenever they get the easiest opportunity
Frostbyte - Tryhard

Sad.

Damus wasn't the one who caused the bant of Circlejerk. If anything it was Bruno, or me and Bunny.

Cryptonic
I feel that Bunny got bashed more yesterday than Damus did.
You didn't see Bunny asking for CJ to be removed.

Honestly, if you go back and read the topics, she said 2 mean things (she said that damus wasn't smart and that ashley was ugly, which is her OPINION) that got the entire community calling her a bitch. LOL
You guys are worse than Bruno. I really can't stand a majority of members here anymore.

Topic title is accurate, this site really isn't sustainable.

Damus_Graves
No, broheim.
AND YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO QUESTION ANYONE ELSE'S MORALS?
LMMFAO
YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF. I'm not even kidding right now, I'm not trolling. If you were bleeding to death in a bathtub, it would be better for the world overall. People like you are nothing but a problem to society. You're going to expect society to wait on you had and foot for the rest of your life.
You should just grab a shotgun and off yourself to end it all. No wonder people beat the shit out of you your whole life. No wonder nobody IRL fucking likes you.
No wonder you worship your dog looking GF... she's the only person who will put up with your petty fucking retardation.
I'm not kidding or trolling in any way whatsoever - this may be one of the most sincere things I've said on this website.
Please, Damus, for the good of mankind, kill yourself. You are a blight to all people who are actually good people. Your self-righteous indignation is the sign of the fucking small child you will always be. Have fun having your face kicked in for the rest of your life for being a pussy and have fun eventually actually killing yourself when your dogface girlfriend leaves you.
I never quested anyones morals.
I never constantly insulted a member of the community.
I never decided it was a good idea to link someones facebook
I didn't decided to open someone up to bullying.
I didn't join in on the bullying.

And no cryptonic. She didnt just say one or two things about it.

Bunny
October 5th, 2012, 02:01 PM
You guys all insult crypts real actual fiancée and you don't see him crying and whining and wanting to kill himself over. Damus is a baby. That is all.

FrostByte
I don't care
I don't care
I don't care
I don't care
You should seriously off yourself with a gun of some sort.

FrostByte
You guys all insult crypts real actual fiancée and you don't see him crying and whining and wanting to kill himself over. Damus is a baby. That is all.
THANK YOU.
Damus is a fucking child, fuck him to death.

Bunny
October 5th, 2012, 02:02 PM

And no cryptonic. She didnt just say one or two things about it.

I made 3 posts.E

Damus_Graves
I don't care
I don't care
I don't care
I don't care
You should seriously off yourself with a gun of some sort.

And this details exactly how much your opinion is validated.

creedkingsx
This thread is out of hand. Next person to post gets infracted.

Raptorblaze
October 5th, 2012, 02:41 PM
http://qkme.me/3r7z40
Bring it creed

oops_ur_dead
October 6th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Think of a solution and I'll implement it. The raw amount of butthurt that was radiating from circlejerk, though, was degrading the entire forum. I, myself, had no problems with it, but others did, and removing it at least temporarily was the best immediate way to fix it that I could think of.

EDIT: One thing I may toy with is having an imageboard running on the site, similar to 4chan and the likes. Thus, it'll be separate from the forum, as you can simply pretend it doesn't exist, and similar to circlejerk in how unmoderated and free it is. What do people think of this? Hell, I could even combine that with the other idea of a community-moderated forum, since giving moderator powers over such an imageboard wouldn't have the same security issues as giving people moderator powers in the actual forum.

oops_ur_dead
October 6th, 2012, 08:04 PM
Oh shit I just realized this is locked. I'm unlocking so that people can discuss my suggestion.

Damus_Graves
October 6th, 2012, 08:07 PM
EDIT: One thing I may toy with is having an imageboard running on the site, similar to 4chan and the likes. Thus, it'll be separate from the forum, as you can simply pretend it doesn't exist, and similar to circlejerk in how unmoderated and free it is. What do people think of this? Hell, I could even combine that with the other idea of a community-moderated forum, since giving moderator powers over such an imageboard wouldn't have the same security issues as giving people moderator powers in the actual forum.

Yeah I can agree with that.

Bunny
October 6th, 2012, 08:07 PM
what is the exact point and or need?

Cryptonic
October 6th, 2012, 08:09 PM

Would I be allowed to say an ugly girl is ugly without the world exploding?

oops_ur_dead
October 6th, 2012, 08:10 PM
I'm not going to bring circlejerk back, and from now on everyone who brings CJ-related material into other boards will get their ass beat. I'm trying to create a compromise.

Damus_Graves
October 6th, 2012, 08:12 PM
I'm not going to bring circlejerk back, and from now on everyone who brings CJ-related material into other boards will get their ass beat. I'm trying to create a compromise.

It sounds like a fine solution to me.

Ash
October 6th, 2012, 08:24 PM
i dont really care about the imageboard solution (not like i'll use it anyways. does imageboard mean nudity is allowed? lmfao)

oops_ur_dead
October 6th, 2012, 08:27 PM
i dont really care about the imageboard solution (not like i'll use it anyways. does imageboard mean nudity is allowed? lmfao)

I dunno lol.

Damus_Graves
October 6th, 2012, 08:28 PM
inb4 Bruno posts massive amounts of dicks on the imageboard.

Bunny
October 6th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Why is it ok to post nudity of woman but not links to ugly girls facebooks?

Damus_Graves
October 6th, 2012, 08:36 PM

:|

Bunny
October 6th, 2012, 08:36 PM
:|

True fact damus

AppleyNO
October 6th, 2012, 08:37 PM
This sentence is why we can't have nice things.

Bunny
October 6th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Well why is it ok to post pictures of women degrading them? If they allow that then why can't we post picture or links to pictures of girls on facebook. Do yu not see the stupidity.

Damus_Graves
October 6th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Well why is it ok to post pictures of women degrading them? If they allow that then why can't we post picture or links to pictures of girls on facebook. Do yu not see the stupidity.

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/attachments/introductions/160872d1343460299-camaro-owner-i-come-peace-joker-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Ash
October 6th, 2012, 08:41 PM
What are you talking about, lol? We were talking about the imageboard. Oops said it'll be similar to Circlejerk on how "free" and "unmoderated" it'll be

There's no given rules yet, and we don't know if he is going to do it.

Bunny
October 6th, 2012, 08:42 PM
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/attachments/introductions/160872d1343460299-camaro-owner-i-come-peace-joker-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Are yu dumb?

Ash read at them talking about nudity being allowed and what not

AppleyNO
October 6th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Let me explain it to you.

You degraded someone that a member of the forum knows.
Literally, that is the reason that came to my mind.

And if women(and guys)take naked pictures, you cannot say it is degrading. IMO

But new imageboard... who knows.

Damus_Graves
October 6th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Are yu dumb?

you're really asking that question legitly?

Ash
October 6th, 2012, 08:53 PM

I dunno lol.

Oops said that he doesn't know... Let's analyze this very interesting post:

dunno = short for Don't Know

don't = contradiction of do not.

do = to perform (an act, duty, role, etc.)

not = (used to express negation, denial, refusal, or prohibition): You must not do that. It's not far from here.

know = to perceive or understand as fact or truth; to apprehend clearly and with certainty

Blazer
October 6th, 2012, 09:09 PM
http://chzmemeafterdark.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/naughty-memes-squirrel-getaway.jpg

Cryptonic
October 6th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Oops said that he doesn't know... Let's analyze this very interesting post:

Wow so bitchy lol

Ash
October 6th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Wow so bitchy lol
?
how is that bitchy? she misread or didn't know what Oops meant.
Oops never said if he would or wouldn't allow nudes.

i'm trying 2 b informative

Brendan
October 6th, 2012, 09:14 PM
?
how is that bitchy? she misread or didn't know what Oops meant.
Oops never said if he would or wouldn't allow nudes.

i'm trying 2 b informative

I'm a dignified black woman.

Bunny
October 6th, 2012, 09:20 PM
U
Let me explain it to you.

You degraded someone that a member of the forum knows.
Literally, that is the reason that came to my mind.

And if women(and guys)take naked pictures, you cannot say it is degrading. IMO

But new imageboard... who knows.

I have been degraded and a forum member knows me. So stfu

Slaol
October 6th, 2012, 09:21 PM
I posted in Circlejerk once. It was awful.

AppleyNO
October 6th, 2012, 09:33 PM
U

So they should be infracted.

Do you see how the system I envision works? But its not up to me, its all up to Oops.

AppleyNO
October 6th, 2012, 09:36 PM
U

I also hope when I said 'You' you didn't think I was talking to you.

Jim
October 6th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Now I am completely backing Damus here.... BUT, if there is an image board made completely just to let people do what they want why would Damus support that, they will just do the same things and no way to be punished than, and seems only reason "The sub-forum which will not be mentioned" was taken down was because of this.

Damus_Graves
October 6th, 2012, 10:53 PM
Now I am completely backing Damus here.... BUT, if there is an image board made completely just to let people do what they want why would Damus support that, they will just do the same things and no way to be punished than, and seems only reason "The sub-forum which will not be mentioned" was taken down was because of this.

The imageboard would have rules, from what im reading, that would be enforced. Circlejerk really only had a no nudity rule.

FrostByte
October 6th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Now I am completely backing Damus here.... BUT,
Legit stopped reading there.
You're now officially on the list of people who could die tomorrow and I would not feel an ounce of sorrow.
Have fun.

FrostByte
October 6th, 2012, 11:36 PM
Are yu dumb?

Do you really have to ask Damus if he's dumb?
I mean, people who can't control their actions because of their emotions = immature... immaturity =/= dumb NECESSARILY, but there is a very good correlation between people who are immature and people who are fucking stupid.
So, using logic, Damus = most likely fucking stupid.
Based on what I've observed from him, I would venture to say that YES, this train of logic stands in this case.

creedkingsx
October 7th, 2012, 02:48 AM
I'm a dignified black woman.

http://chzmemeafterdark.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/naughty-memes-squirrel-getaway.jpg

I posted in Circlejerk once. It was awful.

So they should be infracted.

Do you see how the system I envision works? But its not up to me, its all up to Oops.

She is talking about when, Idr who, got ahold of cryptonic and Bunny's facebook, linked them, posted pics of them, and such in skype awhile back.

oops_ur_dead
October 7th, 2012, 07:49 AM
The imageboard would have rules, from what im reading, that would be enforced. Circlejerk really only had a no nudity rule.

No, it would be the same as circlejerk. The difference being you could just pretend it doesn't exist.

Mugy
October 7th, 2012, 08:00 AM
Do you really have to ask Damus if he's dumb?
I mean, people who can't control their actions because of their emotions = immature... immaturity =/= dumb NECESSARILY, but there is a very good correlation between people who are immature and people who are fucking stupid.
So, using logic, Damus = most likely fucking stupid.
Based on what I've observed from him, I would venture to say that YES, this train of logic stands in this case.

You can't link immaturity to one's intelligence, even if there is a correlation it doesn't mean it's true. People who are mature most certainly can be unintelligent.

From what I've been reading you're the one acting on your emotions.

Cryptonic
October 7th, 2012, 08:06 AM
No, it would be the same as circlejerk. The difference being you could just pretend it doesn't exist.

yay

Raptorblaze
October 7th, 2012, 08:14 AM
I miss the days when bunny was kind to people :(

FYRE
October 7th, 2012, 08:17 AM
I like the 4chan suggestion. Only no anonymity and have random Nazi mods giving out free infractions.

Damus_Graves
October 7th, 2012, 08:44 AM

That works too. U a genius oops

TimeTrx
October 7th, 2012, 08:47 AM
I agree with oops. Certain people were taking it too far. It needed to stop.

Blazer
October 7th, 2012, 10:07 AM
I miss the days when bunny was kind to people :(

indeed

wightsnow
October 16th, 2012, 10:15 PM

When did falsetruth, northstar, auckmid, goonswarm (i'm guessing), etc. leave?

creedkingsx
October 16th, 2012, 10:56 PM
When did falsetruth, northstar, auckmid, goonswarm (i'm guessing), etc. leave?

during FM 12

wightsnow
October 16th, 2012, 11:43 PM
during FM 12

Too much bullshit?

creedkingsx
October 17th, 2012, 12:14 AM
Too much bullshit?

long story. lol

wightsnow
October 17th, 2012, 12:18 AM
long story. lol

Who's left from the old days (far back as you can remember). See Spy and maybe a couple others, memory gets a bit fuzzy that far.