PDA

View Full Version : Petition to make a christian sub-forum. site disc ver.

Archangel
October 5th, 2012, 12:26 PM
We need to have some sort of sub-forum for believers like me. Replace CJ with a christian sub-forum! Where christians can gather and have fun!
I think this would be good because some people say god doesn't exist and it kind of offends me! So can we get like a sub-forum where just us christians can talk?
Please vote on this matter! I will make a poll! Also if you are athiest please refrain from posting here because I don't want people who don't believe in god to have a say in here. That's not fair to christians. Thanks! :)

Archangel
October 5th, 2012, 12:26 PM
ty for all the support

Damus_Graves
October 5th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Since this is in site discussion:
I don't agree with it. It would be better to just make a group.

FYRE
October 5th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Thank you for making this thread brother. I hope we can all band together as Christians and strengthen our faith.

Archangel
October 5th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Since this is in site discussion:
I don't agree with it. It would be better to just make a group.

Thanks for ur opnion. I won't be replying now

FYRE
October 5th, 2012, 12:29 PM
I think having a Christian sub forum will be great. Less trolling overall from our more outspoken members. Less Mod abuse also I would like to think; God is always watching.

Roflcopter
October 5th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Only if it has a counterpart non-christian sub-forum, otherwise I and many other members would take great offense.

Roflcopter
October 5th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Also, the sheer amount of christian branches would cause serious conflict in this forum due to differing beliefs. If this was implemented, then sub-sub-forums would have to be implemented for each branch.

Ubernox
October 5th, 2012, 12:34 PM
This thread makes me
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/378/954/b97.gif

Roflcopter
October 5th, 2012, 12:36 PM
This thread makes me
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/378/954/b97.gif

At least you didn't see the original thread, which is now closed.

Bruno
October 5th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Praise the lord.

I agree to this suggestion, it will provide an area to praise Him.

Roflcopter
October 5th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Should this repost be allowed? The original thread was closed due to OP threatening staff members.

Blazer
October 5th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Don't think so. I think the suggestion of a group is appropriate.
@damus: new avatar :O

Blazer
October 5th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Should this repost be allowed? The original thread was closed due to OP threatening staff members.

Raptor stated that this is ok. The other thread was closed due to where it had degraded to.
I'm sure he's keeping a close eye on this one too.

FYRE
October 5th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Who has the final say of when the new subforums is implemented?

Damus_Graves
October 5th, 2012, 12:41 PM

Oops I think

Bruno
October 5th, 2012, 12:42 PM

Whine, whine, whine. Cry, cry, cry.

This is a discussion of the one true Lord, and if you don't like it.. you can just get out before you get smitten.

Blazer
October 5th, 2012, 12:42 PM

Dark.Revenant always has the final say. It's his site.
However, others will the ability may create forums/subforums. (that person is oops_ur_dead)

FYRE
October 5th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Dark.Revenant always has the final say. It's his site.
However, others will the ability may create forums/subforums. (that person is oops_ur_dead)

So you're saying Oops will create this on Tuesday?

Raptorblaze
October 5th, 2012, 01:02 PM
So you're saying Oops will create this on Tuesday?

Oops will create it if he deems it appropriate.
I also agree that a group is more appropriate than a subforum when christians are not an outstanding majority of the usergroup

FYRE
October 5th, 2012, 01:03 PM
I also agree that a group is more appropriate than a subforum when christians are not an outstanding majority of the usergroup

Not an outstanding majority?
I beg to differ. Poll results clearly show that we, the enlightened, are the majority.

Roflcopter
October 5th, 2012, 01:06 PM
The poll has not been around long enough to be considered accurate, Imo.

FYRE
October 5th, 2012, 01:09 PM
The poll has not been around long enough to be considered accurate, Imo.

Mad when things are new, mad when bible is old, can never please you guys can we?
How about you just let us have our own space in peace, and you can get on with your silly little lives?

Roflcopter
October 5th, 2012, 01:13 PM
I am trying to offer scientific opinion, not be attacked for my beliefs

Ash
October 5th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Sad. As a true Christian, I find it sad if you have to start mocking other Christians.

Roflcopter
October 5th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Sad. As a true Christian, I find it sad if you have to start mocking other Christians.

Who are you directing that towards?

Raptorblaze
October 5th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Polls must be at least 48 hours old before I will accept them as an official sample.

Ash
October 5th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Who are you directing that towards?
Archangel and Bruno. This also directs to anyone else.

Religion isn't a funny matter. If you find religion to be funny, that's just sad. Sad.
Even joking about Atheism is sad.

FrostByte
October 5th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Polls must be at least 48 hours old before I will accept them as an official sample.
Oh my.
Rap sure is flexing that blue muscle of his.
Don't get too dependent on that power, rap. It'll bite you in your ass.

Raptorblaze
October 5th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Oh my.
Rap sure is flexing that blue muscle of his.
Don't get too dependent on that power, rap. It'll bite you in your ass.

Because allowing polls to have sufficient time for a larger section of the forums to vote is totally me flexing my muscle.

creedkingsx
October 5th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Rap, you can't think they are serious about this.

tiloup1441
October 5th, 2012, 01:45 PM
yes

Ash
October 5th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Hey Raptor, remember Trollzor?
Remember his religion thread?

'nuff said.

creedkingsx
October 5th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Hey Raptor, remember Trollzor?
Remember his religion thread?

'nuff said.

Yeah that. I was trying to find it. lol

Ash
October 5th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Yeah that. I was trying to find it. lol
Deleted. Oops deleted all of Trollzor's posts.

Shouldn't have deleted them, though.

Blazer
October 5th, 2012, 02:06 PM
To be fair, they are following the rules. Once they don't rap will have a field day.

FYRE
October 5th, 2012, 02:07 PM
To be fair, they are following the rules. Once they don't rap will have a field day.

well apparently saying yes is against the rules.
got infracted for that.

Blazer
October 5th, 2012, 02:09 PM
well apparently saying yes is against the rules.
got infracted for that.

If you have a question about infractions please post them in the answer hall where the appropriate staff can help you.

TimeTrx
October 5th, 2012, 02:22 PM
No. Just No.

RedRocket
October 5th, 2012, 03:11 PM

The law has spoken. Listen!

Raptorblaze
October 5th, 2012, 03:41 PM
I'm well aware creed. I've also successfully trolled everyone who was trolling in the original thread by convincing them to post in a forum where the rules are much stricter.

MoDTassadar
October 5th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Then you must make a sub-forum for every religion ever existed.

My gist: NO

Jim
October 5th, 2012, 04:49 PM
This is really getting off topic guys.

Then you must make a sub-forum for every religion ever existed.

My gist: NO

No you only need to make a sub-forum for all the out spoken religions, maybe have 25 people sign a petition or something.

Ash
October 5th, 2012, 04:54 PM
This still seems like an all out stupid idea to me.
Oops locked Circlejerk because it became fuck. I'm pretty sure Religion subforums will also become fuck. Especially Christianity because Archangel and Bruno are atheists... Such mockery.

Raptorblaze
October 5th, 2012, 05:00 PM
This still seems like an all out stupid idea to me.
Oops locked Circlejerk because it became fuck. I'm pretty sure Religion subforums will also become fuck. Especially Christianity because Archangel and Bruno are atheists... Such mockery.

Indeed

Apocist
October 5th, 2012, 05:04 PM
I am very against this. Please don't start bringing religion into this forum as it will most likely cause fights, as it normally does. I'm not atheist, I'm not against any religion out there, I'm against religion itself.

Mugy
October 5th, 2012, 05:22 PM
I am curious as to exactly what you would discuss in the "Christian" forum.

BorkBot
October 5th, 2012, 05:29 PM
It's fine to talk about religion in my opinion, as long as things are kept civil and no mockery takes place.

However, I fail to see the point in making a special subforum for it, especially if it's for one specific religion only. It just doesn't really seem to serve a purpose. This is kinda the same thing as the anime subforum poll all over again.

Ubernox
October 5th, 2012, 05:49 PM
It's fine to talk about religion in my opinion, as long as things are kept civil and no mockery takes place.

However, I fail to see the point in making a special subforum for it, especially if it's for one specific religion only. It just doesn't really seem to serve a purpose. This is kinda the same thing as the anime subforum poll all over again.

The fact is that whether or not it actually would be a good idea, these guys ain't serious.

BorkBot
October 5th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Whether they're serious or not doesn't matter if their suggestion can be declined with reason :)

Damus_Graves
October 5th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Whether they're serious or not doesn't matter if their suggestion can be declined with reason :)

Very true. Does anyone object to a group of this instead of a subforum?

Roflcopter
October 5th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Have you noticed that the starters of this have given up now?
Pretty sure this was a troll rampage that ended, judging by the original thread...

RedRocket
October 5th, 2012, 08:42 PM
The LAW is never wrong. This poll is against the LAW. Please close it before the trolls create accounts to overwhelmingly vote in favor, against the LAW.

tiloup1441
December 29th, 2012, 04:32 PM
We need one.

Raptorblaze
December 29th, 2012, 07:48 PM
We need one.
No.