PDA

View Full Version : :: NEWSFLASH ::

Zilas
April 29th, 2011, 09:56 AM
So apparently some random guy had fun while hacking the global rankings and put a whole text on number 1.

He also Insulted some people for being retards or game leavers, Now not that I care about that, But I do care about Global ranking:D Reading some hacker typing In stuff about who's good In the game (like 15names)

I Mean thats just lame rofl, He could'v just say

'hi i hacked global rankings and ima say whos good now cause all i say is right, afterall i r hackz0r"

Clawtrocity
April 29th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Are you talking about me?

As far as I'm aware I'm number 1 on global ranking and I haven't hacked to get my points at all.

I was shocked to see someone else at 1000 points who I've never played with or heard of before, but I was just assuming he was on the europe servers.

Kaldra
April 29th, 2011, 11:04 AM
That's dissapointing to hear someone hack 'n trash a system DR has been working so hard on.

I also must agree that what he's posted (haven't seen it myself) but from the sounds of it is not lame, but VERY LAME! What a douchebag.

We all know spammers, game leavers, and noobs begging for 5+ neutral role and the rest power roles suck. However, that's no reason to hack into something someone has put a lot of time into.

Kaldra
April 29th, 2011, 11:06 AM
Are you talking about me?

No he is not talking about you or about a hack that has fudged points. He said someone hacked the ranking to put TEXT into the ranking. Saying lame ass things.

Clawtrocity
April 29th, 2011, 11:09 AM
Ah, nothing has changed on American servers so I wouldn't have any clue =(

That is kind of lame =/

Zilas
April 29th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Well I would really love to post screenshots but I've got no clue where they go to, I used to have a map but since I dl'd new Windows I don't got any

I play on EU btw, And, I'm 100% sure its a hack, unless u can have a name with like 300 letters or so :D

first thing is like a bunch of odd stuff like this >/^>/</

something like that..

oh and in the ending he puts a :

(theres always a : after ur name so this guy put it behind hes whole text rofl acting like its name

after it it says ur points, hes say, over nine thouzand so yeah.. :D

McJesus
April 29th, 2011, 11:30 AM
lol screenshot this shit

Kaldra
April 29th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Oh well Im on US servers as well so I guess I'll never get to see this hack first hand however screenshots would be awesome if you could!

Zilas
April 29th, 2011, 12:47 PM
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/7720/screenshot2011042920113.th.jpg (http://img715.imageshack.us/i/screenshot2011042920113.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Procyon
April 29th, 2011, 01:58 PM
This cannot be fixed until Blizzard at least fixes the bank signature exploit.

Zilas
April 29th, 2011, 02:03 PM
This cannot be fixed until Blizzard at least fixes the Bank signature exploit.

I see.. Kinda lame... Blizzards got enough money and all why dont they bother with this stuff, It's kinda important, I mean.. If you're able hack these banks.. Does blizz not care or whatever, I used to play catch'n'run and those bank files also kept being hacked. And they couln't do much about It. I find It so lame people hack these things, If you fail at the game or have nothing better to do then they just hack lol thats pretty lame and discouraging for people who takes ages for those points >< oh well atleast we have some fun while playing .. /hopes for blizzard to stop being lazy.

Cheers for the respond.

Dark.Revenant
April 29th, 2011, 03:11 PM
If you post your bank after being in a game where that leaderboard was showing, I can forcibly remove the cheated leaderboard spot from the game.

Kaldra
April 29th, 2011, 04:05 PM
first thing is like a bunch of odd stuff like this >/^>/</

Look closer its actually Kirby doing a dance.

(>'')> <(''<) ^('.')^ <(''<) (>'')>

Zilas
April 30th, 2011, 08:21 AM
If you post your bank after being in a game where that leaderboard was showing, I can forcibly remove the cheated leaderboard spot from the game.

it was pretty much every game yesterday, i'm not sure if still today, i could check, but i don't really know how to post my bank after one match :P if you could tell i'd do it tho

Clawtrocity
April 30th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Can't help you if you're on a mac, but if you're on a PC the bank folder is found

C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\StarCraft II\YOURACCOUNT.CHARACTERCODE\Banks\1-S2-1-689689

You open MBank13 up with Notepad and copy and paste it in here.

Elixir
May 1st, 2011, 03:02 AM
Should be fixed in latest update. Just put your bnet name into the box that'll appear the first time you play the new version.