-[hidden town killing]
-[hidden town]
-citizen
-citizen

Rolecards: all from sc2 mafia + these:

Role: Firefighter
Abilities:
-can activate his ability during the night to prevent anybody from being burned
-if an arsonist ignites during the same night everybody will be undoused and nobody will burn.
-the firefighter can not be killed in a fire
-if a cultist tries to convert him his identity is revealed to him
-can kill 2 people during the night, will automatically use these charges if a cultist visits him, but not against the arsonist because he is invulnerable at night
misc:
-is invulnerable at night

Role: cultist
Abilities:
-can convert one person during the night
-can not convert the firefighter
special conversions:
-if the witch is recruited into the cult the witch can still use her abilities but cannot cast a vote, if the witch is the only one left in the cult she becomes a normal witch again and loses if she is the only natural in the game
-if the jester is converted into the cult he must still get lynched but no cultist will die from guilt unless only the cult has voted to hammer in which case one of them dies

Role: Crimson
Misc: if the cult recruits the arsonist the cult turns into the Crimson cult
Abilities:
-vote for who to douse during the night
-the original arsonist can ignite at any time
-if the Converted arsonist (Crimson Arsonist) dies the entire cult dies

the values of all other roles (such as the amount of vigilante shots) are hidden, but doctors and bodyguards prevent cultist conversion, and roles such as veteran do not have infinite charges. only the people who receive the role cards in the pm's will known the amount of charges they have etc.

all cult variations and all roles recruited into it receive access to the cult/crimson cult night chat
the first conversion will not be spotted by the firefighter if its targeted at him

(I will pm borkbot the rolecards if needed : )

Blazer
September 23rd, 2012, 12:18 PM
Does not seems simple like an S-FM :o

Can you post possible roles for each category please?

Your firefighter is confusing..

Role: Firefighter
Abilities:
-can activate his ability during the night to prevent anybody from being burned Whats to stop him from using this every night and keeping the arso outta the game?
-if an arsonist ignites during the same night everybody will be undoused and nobody will burn.
-the firefighter can not be killed in a fire
-if a cultist tries to convert him his identity is revealed to him
-can kill 2 people during the night, will automatically use these charges if a cultist visits him, but not against the arsonist because he is invulnerable at night So he can kill 2 people at night? theres 13 players and 2 town killings. so 4 KPN? If the cult visits him he will automatically use his "stop arson ability?"
misc:
-is invulnerable at night

What does that mean?

Damus_Graves
September 23rd, 2012, 12:22 PM
This would be better as a M-FM in my opinion.

Blazer
September 23rd, 2012, 12:23 PM
Oh and if the cultist can convert people that adds to the KPN to 5.

LeaD
September 23rd, 2012, 12:45 PM
firefighter - kill 2 + 2 town killing?
srsly?

Blazer
September 23rd, 2012, 12:47 PM
firefighter - kill 2 + 2 town killing?
srsly?

+1 cult conversion. so thats 5

LeaD
September 23rd, 2012, 12:59 PM
also, no town investigative??~

Blazer
September 23rd, 2012, 01:05 PM
also, no town investigative??~

Hidden Town and/or Power I would assume

Chane
September 23rd, 2012, 01:15 PM
I didn't make it very clear, I will clear things up tomorrow and you will all understand

Glip
September 23rd, 2012, 01:22 PM
-can kill 2 people during the night, will automatically use these charges if a cultist visits him, but not against the arsonist because he is invulnerable at night So he can kill 2 people at night? theres 13 players and 2 town killings. so 4 KPN? If the cult visits him he will automatically use his "stop arson ability?"

What does that mean?

Me thinks it's more along the lines of "Kill one person at night, 2 charges. If a cultist visits him, he is forced to use a charge to kill the cultist, unless said cultist is also the Arsonist (him then being the leader of the Crimson Cult), in which case there is no forced killing--no charge is used."

Chane
September 23rd, 2012, 01:46 PM
Me thinks it's more along the lines of "Kill one person at night, 2 charges. If a cultist visits him, he is forced to use a charge to kill the cultist, unless said cultist is also the Arsonist (him then being the leader of the Crimson Cult), in which case there is no forced killing--no charge is used."

except the chrage IS used, this is correct.

FrostByte
September 23rd, 2012, 01:59 PM
Looks like OP didn't read this thread (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4618-Hosting-Tips-amp-Tricks).

I wouldn't suggest a cult game as your first time hosting. It's complicated and very easy to screw something up. Also very hard to balance.

Chane
September 25th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Concept saved for M-FM, concluded that it's to complicated for S-FM