PDA

View Full Version : Very Minor Bug

ahnkala
April 28th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Howdy everyone,
When the new roles were added recently I noticed a small non game changing bug. When you minimize your role box (right side of screen) it no longer displays your role. Perhaps this was intentional and probably not needed. But I did enjoy seeing my role listed after minimized.
Anywho, thanks for making this game. It rocks. I first played this in grade school using a deck of cards. Fun times.

Kaldra
April 29th, 2011, 09:42 AM
This is not a bug and was actually done intentionally by request in a post on these forums by yours truly about a week ago.

Some of us play this game with friends over and have two or three people sitting in the same room with there own computers. It's very easy in these instances where I might be Mafia and the other 2 are Townies. If either of these friends happened to look at my screen with the old setup like you wanted they would clearly see in red that I was on the Mafia side. Doesn't matter if they know exactly what role I was but they know what side I'm playing for.

This way when the name doesn't show no one is the wiser when a screen peak happens. If you really need a reminder of what role you are you can always just unminimize the box.