PDA

View Full Version : Mods need to stop post farming in threads they close

Lazers
September 11th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Every time a mod closes a thread, they apparently have to fucking announce it to the world that they're closing it, including pointless shit about whatever and not contributing anything.

I think they're just doing it for the extra posts so they can ramp up their e-peen level, and actually look like they're contributing.

Also, mods DELETED the 9/11 memorial thread. Clearly, our mod staff is composed of terrorists.

NEVER FORGET

http://theunforgottenamerican.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/us-flag.jpg

Ash
September 11th, 2012, 03:35 PM
speaking about 9/11. i think they also removed my thread? i couldnt find it.

they are terrorists indeed

creedkingsx
September 11th, 2012, 03:36 PM
speaking about 9/11. i think they also removed my thread? i couldnt find it.

they are terrorists indeed

Yours was removed because of the trolly manner it was becoming. Not at any fault of your own.

Blazer
September 11th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Every time a mod closes a thread, they apparently have to fucking announce it to the world that they're closing it, including pointless shit about whatever and not contributing anything.

I think they're just doing it for the extra posts so they can ramp up their e-peen level, and actually look like they're contributing.

Also, mods DELETED the 9/11 memorial thread. Clearly, our mod staff is composed of terrorists.

NEVER FORGET

http://theunforgottenamerican.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/us-flag.jpg

some mods try to combine the answer and thoughts to the last post so it's easy to see a compressed version...I guess....

Also yeah, Ash's was a troll 9/11 thread.

TimeTrx
September 11th, 2012, 03:45 PM

No one cares. I'm sure they terrorists that want to get rid of baseball and apple pie and the 'Merican Dream anyway. :rolleyes:

Lazers
September 11th, 2012, 03:51 PM
No one cares. I'm sure they terrorists that want to get rid of baseball and apple pie and the 'Merican Dream anyway. :rolleyes:

How would you know, you terrorist?

some mods try to combine the answer and thoughts to the last post so it's easy to see a compressed version...I guess....

Also yeah, Ash's was a troll 9/11 thread.

Saying "THIS IS RESOLVED" doesn't add anything to the discussion. It's blatantly post farming

Damus_Graves
September 11th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Isn't the only way to close a thread to post something while clicking the close thread button?

Blazer
September 11th, 2012, 04:00 PM

Saying "THIS IS RESOLVED" doesn't add anything to the discussion. It's blatantly post farming

i like dat edit. y u care anyways. it's 1 post....does post count really matter to you?
also yeah, theres a box as you post it says "close thread"

Lazers
September 11th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Isn't the only way to close a thread to post something while clicking the close thread button?

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/12989-The-new-random-roles-thingies-%28mafia-deception-town-investigative-etc%29

Blazer
September 11th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Maybe that's only available to Smods?

Damus_Graves
September 11th, 2012, 04:03 PM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/12989-The-new-random-roles-thingies-%28mafia-deception-town-investigative-etc%29

Point Taken. Still, Do you really want to go at it with Raptorjesus

Blazer
September 11th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Point Taken. Still, Do you really want to go at it with Raptorjesus

You make it sound like Lazers is looking for a fight...I thought he was talking about creed more than raptor. Raptor hasn't really been known to post farm.

Damus_Graves
September 11th, 2012, 04:06 PM
You make it sound like Lazers is looking for a fight...I thought he was talking about creed more than raptor. Raptor hasn't really been known to post farm.

Thats true however General Discussion doesnt really count for post count and thats where creed made his kingdom of "i'll edit your posts and you'll like it"

TimeTrx
September 11th, 2012, 04:40 PM

Because I'm a commie-mutant traitor. And I hate the COMPUTER. Failure to reply to this post is treasonous.

Ambient
September 11th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Oh look how off topic this has become. Perhaps I should close it

Blazer
September 11th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Oh look how off topic this has become. Perhaps I should close it

Please do. I dont think this will develop in a positive aspect >.>

Ambient
September 11th, 2012, 05:22 PM
and scene