PDA

View Full Version : Japan Tsunami

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
March 11th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Really, who gives a fuck but anyway:

http://i.imgur.com/cBqCl.jpg

oops_ur_dead
March 12th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Judging by their profile pictures, they all look like rednecks/chavs. Therefore, their opinion doesn't matter.
Also, Hiroshima/Nagasaki.

icarus
April 21st, 2011, 05:24 PM
some people are completly stupid

WingCraft
April 25th, 2011, 12:10 PM
some people are completly stupid
True that 8)

Crimson
March 7th, 2012, 09:53 PM
wait wat

Ash
March 7th, 2012, 10:00 PM
nice necro. also pearl harbor *jk*

FYRE
March 7th, 2012, 10:04 PM
3rd best bump from the grave ive seen. wp

creedkingsx
March 7th, 2012, 10:22 PM
What the fuck? Is this really what people were saying after the Tsunami? I would like to see the families of all the animals these people have probably hunted just come to their house and butt fuck the shit out of these people. KARMA IS A BITCH, RIGHT? lolololol fucking rednecks, how do they work?

Ash
March 7th, 2012, 10:27 PM
What the fuck? Is this really what people were saying after the Tsunami? I would like to see the families of all the animals these people have probably hunted just come to their house and butt fuck the shit out of these people. KARMA IS A BITCH, RIGHT? lolololol fucking rednecks, how do they work?

They probably didn't even live to experience Pearl Harbor and their only excuse for being a dick is to say Pearl Harbor.

Necrolord
March 7th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Judging by their profile pictures, they all look like rednecks/chavs. Therefore, their opinion doesn't matter.
Also, Hiroshima/Nagasaki.

Oh, Facebook trolls. LOL, anyone remember:

-Konami, who made a whole bunch of awesome games
-Japanese car manufacturers (Nissan, Toyota, Mitsubishi, am I forgetting any?)
-Invention of ramen noodles
-Sony (OMG these rednecks should smash their PS3's!)
-Yamaha (LOL, they should smash their watersport vehicles and sound systems!)
-Nintendo (Oh shit, it keeps going...the Nintendo Entertainment System, a hallmark of American childhoods...)
-VHS video tapes
-Hosting the Kyoto Protocol

Getting tired now. Also, did you know after the tsunami, there was virtually no looting? Japanese people are usually very honest and honour-bound.

I don't know if it's most, or some Americans - are fucking stupid? But I will not go out to fully say that Americans are stupid. There are some Americans who are so godamn intelligent. And of course, the Americans that are the least scary are the ones who have good education, and therefore have greater interpretive abilities.

OH, and Japan did repay America despite all those future gifts to the world. Japan's Constitution explicity forbids their army from engaging in overseas battles, that is why it's called the Japan Self-Defense Force. They did participate in Iraq, but it was strictly guard duty for contractors. They had a couple of soldiers die, I believe.

They repaid Pearl Harbor by displaying great self-restraint after the war, and for the future. They are also an American ally in the Pacific now, which they would need if there is ever an invasion of North Korea.

creedkingsx
March 7th, 2012, 10:28 PM
They probably didn't even live to experience Pearl Harbor and their only excuse for being a dick is to say Pearl Harbor.

Some people just like a reason to appear patriotic I suppose. xD

I don't know if it's most, or some Americans - are fucking stupid? But I will not go out to fully say that Americans are stupid. There are some Americans who are so godamn intelligent. And of course, the Americans that are the least scary are the ones who have good education, and therefore have greater interpretive abilities.

OH, and Japan did repay America despite all those future gifts to the world. Japan's Constitution explicity forbids their army from engaging in overseas battles, that is why it's called the Japan Self-Defense Force. They did participate in Iraq, but it was strictly guard duty for contractors. They had a couple of soldiers die, I believe.

They repaid Pearl Harbor by displaying great self-restraint after the war, and for the future. They are also an American ally in the Pacific now, which they would need if there is ever an invasion of North Korea.

It's most right wing Americans. Which, I think, right now; is most Americans.

Necrolord
March 7th, 2012, 10:35 PM
Technically, Japan's imperialism is all the West's fault. They pushed them to abandon their feudal system and isolationism, and they did! They told them to start using guns and cannons and a powered navy, and they did! They wanted them to expand their influence, and they did.

OOPS!

Bruno
March 8th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Lol, even though I don't agree with the posts saying this is karma for Pearl Harbor, I couldn't help but think of a certain song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

Necrolord
March 8th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Going to the Korean market next week. Gonna get me some fucking preserved Kimchi, some black bean paste, and black bean ramen noodles. Thank God for Asia, and thank God for allowing diversified cultures. We can learn a lot from eachother, and enjoy the aspects of our respective cultures.

Especially foreign food. Thanks, Japan!

Blazer
March 8th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Wow. I can't believe people actually said that....wait...yeah I guess there would be some.. That's so messed up. And Necro has a great point. Konami, all of the tech they make, etc...
But hey, don't start generalizing the American public with these people. The minority should not represent the majority. Also there are some who would call me a redneck, they're not all the same.

In short, horrible what happened with the Tsunami, horrible what happened with Pearl Harbor, horrible what happened with Nagasaki and Hiroshima. But there will always be those who don't care.

Ash
March 8th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Some people just like a reason to appear patriotic I suppose. xD

There's a difference between idiotic and patriotic.
Even if they did try to be patriotic, it's not very patriotic to make fun of other nations. No matter how superior U.S might be, it doesn't make yourself a good representative of the United States nation.

Necrolord
March 8th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Even if they did try to be patriotic, it's not very patriotic to make fun of other nations. No matter how superior U.S might be, it doesn't make yourself a good representative of the United States nation.

Supporting quote, from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: "If you want to make a symbolic gesture, don't burn the flag - wash it instead." I can't recall who said it, however.

Bruno
March 8th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Supporting quote, from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: "If you want to make a symbolic gesture, don't burn the flag - wash it instead." I can't recall who said it, however.

Err...

creedkingsx
March 8th, 2012, 05:24 PM

The inference was supposed to be on "appear," my bad.

Lazers
March 8th, 2012, 06:42 PM
max necro bitch $$$$$$

Necrolord
March 8th, 2012, 11:20 PM
There is strength in humility, displaying that you can respect other states and cultures. Which is why intellectuals will always have ammunition to use against American bigots. You could probably identify a societal or cultural strength from most civilized nations.

However, I say civilized nation. Like a government that keeps the cities whole, healthcare running, and where most of the people work. North Korea therefore, doesn't count as a civilized nation. It is a failed state.

Japan has developed many strengths since the end of the war. Think, if Japan didn't surrender to the U.S, we would have never enjoyed the toys we so previously enjoyed, or they would have been imagined differently. But I can guarantee you one thing: they would have NEVER invented Mario.

Blazer
March 9th, 2012, 09:24 AM
they would have NEVER invented Mario.

That's blasphemy!!!!!!

Necrolord
March 10th, 2012, 08:39 AM
OH, no teriyaki sauce BBQ's allowed in America either. No tempura. Mmm...tempura. Shrimp tempura is the fucking bomb. The way I was raised to eat it (and maybe others are the same):

You pick up the deep-fried piece, dip it in the watered-down teriyaki sauce, cover both sides, and let it strain onto the bed of rice. Once you've finished all the shrimp and veggies, if you still have room in your stomach, you can dump the rest of the sauce over the rice and eat it!