PDA

View Full Version : Attachments don't upload

Espozito
September 3rd, 2012, 04:34 AM
I can't upload any screenshot or replay. The downloading icon is shown for 4 seconds and then it dissappears without adding attachment. What is the problem?

Damus_Graves
September 3rd, 2012, 04:50 AM
I am getting the same results. It is quite frustrating. However, i am prepared to be patient and wait for Oops to fix it.

Blazer
September 3rd, 2012, 06:17 AM
I am getting the same results. It is quite frustrating. However, i am prepared to be patient and wait for Oops to fix it.

He has been notified and we are working to solve the issue.
Thank you all for your patience.

Cryptonic
September 3rd, 2012, 08:01 AM
For all it's worth, I just attempted to upload a new sceenshot and replay on Firefox, and it worked fine.

mathchamp
September 3rd, 2012, 09:27 AM
Also, a lot of the thread tags are missing when creating a new thread. For the player reports there is only [Abuse], and for the Mafia bug reports they are missing altogether (so you can't make a thread there).

AppleyNO
September 3rd, 2012, 09:59 AM
Also, a lot of the thread tags are missing when creating a new thread. For the player reports there is only [Abuse], and for the Mafia bug reports they are missing altogether (so you can't make a thread there).
I am not having this problem at all.

I just tested it.

Dr. Cheis
September 3rd, 2012, 10:13 AM
I am having this problem. I can't upload my replay and when trying to post in Bug Reports, I get an error telling me I must select a prefix, but there is nowhere to actually select a prefix.

Damus_Graves
September 3rd, 2012, 04:44 PM
I still can't upload anything, be it on Firefox or Google Chrome.

TimeTrx
September 4th, 2012, 03:31 PM
I am having the same problem, can't upload super important stuff.

Blazer
September 4th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Please be patient we are currently in the process of correcting/figuring out what is wrong.

Dr. Cheis
September 16th, 2012, 11:57 AM
I finally had luck submitting my replay.

Ambient
September 16th, 2012, 12:06 PM
Uploads have been fixed for over a week now lol