PDA

View Full Version : AC Brotherhood: PS3

Elixir
July 28th, 2011, 02:16 AM
Anyone play this at all? Get some inhouse alliance/wanted's going

CaressMeTenderly
July 28th, 2011, 02:48 AM
I recall playing this game multiplayer on PC. It was rather entertaining, but the lack of players on really threw me off and I stopped eventually. They had a good concept going, for sure. I think one of the really annoying things was nobody ever chatted/there was no chat function.

Elixir
July 28th, 2011, 03:16 AM
I recall playing this game multiplayer on PC. It was rather entertaining, but the lack of players on really threw me off and I stopped eventually. They had a good concept going, for sure. I think one of the really annoying things was nobody ever chatted/there was no chat function.

Yeah their matchmaking was pretty shit.

The ps3 version is funny over mics, cause they open for like 10 seconds between the killer and the killed for beautiful trash talk.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
July 28th, 2011, 09:43 AM
The best thing about PS3 versions is that there's no PRIVATE PARTIES or so, anyway so you hear everyone on their mic.
MW2 for example, no private parties, they two people or so plan to BOOST each other. I wreck their shit up and EVERYONE hears them raging and bawwwing over me crashing their boosting.

CaressMeTenderly
July 28th, 2011, 06:50 PM
I dono, this game had so much more potential on the PC but they screwed it over with their terrible matchmaking. Sux.

NorthStar
August 3rd, 2011, 08:14 AM
Yes yes yes I play, HTemp1 I'm like level 28 lol.