PDA

View Full Version : Mason Leader possibly not able to be randomed?

Imperfect
July 26th, 2011, 08:55 PM
I have played hundreds of games with a setup with 4 random town (cit excluded) 1 random any (killing mafia excluded) adv town (everything) and I have not once seen anybody ever get Mason Leader. I have seen every other role dozens of times. Is it possible to even random a Mason Leader with random any, random town, or adv town?

MrSmarter
July 26th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Mason leader cannot be randomed, if I remember right.

Zack
July 27th, 2011, 01:55 AM
It can be randomed, but only if citizens are not excluded, and are actually randomed into the setup.

Sirrush
July 27th, 2011, 03:33 AM
It can be randomed, but only if citizens are not excluded, and are actually randomed into the setup.

I'm pretty sure Mason Leader can not be randomed anymore. It was stated in a patch note around the time of watcher/lookout he was excluded from randoms and it was never re-stated that he was put back. So if you want Mason Leader you need to put him in yourself and also include at least one Citizen like my setup does.

Elixir
July 27th, 2011, 04:24 AM
He can only been randomed if a citizen is in the game either by force or by random. Trying to start a game with a forced mason leader and no citizens gives the error "Mason Leader is Powerless"

Dark.Revenant
July 27th, 2011, 09:42 AM
I removed Mason Leader from the random pool a while ago because of how potentially rigged he can be in some setups.

Landstander
July 27th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Ive never seen a Mason Leader game go well for town. not OP just there's better roles that could take its place.