PDA

View Full Version : Burzynski: Cancer is Serious Business

Inca_Killa
July 26th, 2011, 04:28 AM
Burzynski: Cancer is Serious Business FDA Tyranny (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be1ihuZNg84#)

I am enraged. I am enraged at the corruption in this Country and I want blood. From this video I do not think I would have personally been involved with this treatment as it is still being tested(not sure) and I did not have time to research it further than watching this documentary yet. It is 4 AM so forgive me... But I believe it. I think the FDA are frauds who deserve to be thrown out for their traitorous actions against the citizens of the USA and the entire world. The anger I feel cannot be expressed in this post, the amount of pure outrage and frustration I feel.

For all I know I could be sterile, have a weaker immune system, and many other things. To think I could have possibly(if the FDA did what they were supposed to do instead of fighting it the entire way and just test it fairly) got rid of my Cancer without side effects, WITHOUT CHEMO, I don't think anyone but a fellow cancer survivor could understand how I feel right now.

Honestly?

I hope everyone involved in the hindering of Burzynski without a valid reason(you can't rush medicine. But you should give it a fair chance just like the rest!) should die a bloody death.

Ozymandias
July 26th, 2011, 07:54 AM
I know how you feel. Medicine isn't the only branch of society that is afflicted by bureaucratic corruption. You look at the economic sector in the United States (I live in Australia), because much of the developed world is attached some way to the US, if their economy fails, so will the rest. This was evident in the last recession in 2007, you have people like Geithner and Bernanke who were directly involved in AIG or any other company affiliated with AIG and now you see them in charge of the National Treasury and the Federal respectively.