PDA

View Full Version : Bugged ending

wightsnow
April 26th, 2011, 11:39 PM
The game ended when there was only the godfather and serial killer left. The god father had immunity at night, so he could have killed the serial killer the next night, but the game said serial killer won.

Dark.Revenant
April 26th, 2011, 11:40 PM
Too bad.

No really, there are too many scenarios to do specific checks for. The alternative is to make everybody wait 3 whole nights for the game to auto-draw when it comes down to a townie and a mafioso or something.

wightsnow
April 27th, 2011, 01:07 AM
Thanks for the reply. I read another post you made about sk and arsonist winning ties. It's fair, I just thought it was unintentional. Thanks for great game.

Marshall
April 27th, 2011, 05:51 AM
i also have something to say.
yesterday i had game where 2 doctors and 2 mafia left
docs healed each other and maf cant kill them. on a 4th night one maf said "bored" and lynched godfather ^^
so i think need u need to realise "draw" mechanism. maybe after 3 nights without killing/lynching

Membrax
April 27th, 2011, 06:58 AM
i also have something to say.
yesterday i had game where 2 doctors and 2 mafia left
docs healed each other and maf cant kill them. on a 4th night one maf said "bored" and lynched godfather ^^
so i think need u need to realise "draw" mechanism. maybe after 3 nights without killing/lynching

There is already a draw system. Also, see in this very thread :

The alternative is to make everybody wait 3 whole nights for the game to auto-draw