PDA

View Full Version : Veteran doused on alert

Eng3L
July 20th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Hello!

I dont know if this is really a bug.. but it shouldnt work this way imo.

So I was veteran.. I was on alert and I was visited by arson(immune) who doused me. Next night he incinerated me. I think its very stupid that they can douse me when I shoot in his face lol.

Not to mention that it is stupid that veteran alert doesnt go through immunity, because its useless if you cant hit immune targets. This way you can only kill town, making ur ability completely useless. Make it that alert ignore target immnuty or at least make an option to set it in menu.

Dark.Revenant
July 20th, 2011, 12:46 PM
If you want the veteran to kill the bad guys, don't set all of the bad guys to be immune to death.

Eng3L
July 20th, 2011, 12:56 PM
So why bodyguard have it?

But at least make it so that no action work on veteran when he is on alert = no dousing.

Envy
July 20th, 2011, 01:23 PM
anyone who targets you can be killed...

Meaning without killing GF or Arson

You can still kill

Framer, Blackmailer, Consort, Janitor, Mafioso, Witch, Survivor (Witch controlled), Jester (Witch controlled), Serial Killer (No immunity), and Executioner (Witch controlled).

Dark.Revenant
July 20th, 2011, 01:25 PM
So why bodyguard have it?

But at least make it so that no action work on veteran when he is on alert = no dousing.

The bodyguard dies for sure when he makes his one kill, the Veteran can make 14 kills and live.

And no.

Goonswarm
July 20th, 2011, 08:57 PM
If you want the veteran to kill the bad guys, don't set all of the bad guys to be immune to death.

Blasphemy!

Madcitrus
July 20th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Shouldn't it at least prevent the douse then? Or no?

Envy
July 20th, 2011, 10:56 PM
No it shouldn't, have you ever played Arsonist? Its not an easy role to win with.

Nick
July 21st, 2011, 03:56 AM

THIS! If all bad guys immune... vet might as well stay as CITIZEN...

Pedobear
July 24th, 2011, 08:39 PM
There is a complicated fix for this problem.

1). Go to the mafia options
2). Change serial killer to be able to be killed at night
3). Holy shit not all bad guys are immune now.

If you want someone to die when your on alert, remove the setting, thats the reason it's there. It shouldn't be removed from the game, options were implanted in the game for the host to choose what THEY want to play with, and if you don't like it, leave and make your own game.

AdmiralCain
July 25th, 2011, 07:04 AM
Framer, Blackmailer, Consort, Janitor, Mafioso, Witch, Survivor (Witch controlled), Jester (Witch controlled), Serial Killer (No immunity), and Executioner (Witch controlled).

Uh, a witch can't make a survivor, jester, or executioner visit anyone, so you can take them off the list and see how many names are left (just the 2 non-GF mafia, although they could be any 2 roles out of a wide range of roles, but there will only be 2 of them).

Dark.Revenant
July 25th, 2011, 12:18 PM
No, the Witch can indeed make just about any role, including Survivor, Executioner, etc. to visit a role. Nothing happens, but they do visit.

Envy
July 25th, 2011, 03:08 PM

Uh, a witch can't make a survivor, jester, or executioner visit anyone, so you can take them off the list and see how many names are left (just the 2 non-GF mafia, although they could be any 2 roles out of a wide range of roles, but there will only be 2 of them).

There was a reason I put "Witch Controlled" in parenthesis.