PDA

View Full Version : God damn it how do you make it save a setup?

Fred323
April 25th, 2011, 01:27 PM
So every game I have to put up with

FFS NO MASONS THEY SUX!!! 2 JESTERS NOW!! GIVE US 2 SERIAL KILLERS!!! GIVE US 2 SPYS!!! OMFG NOOB HOST REPICK!!!1 TOO SLOW OMG!!!

I want to make the god damn thing save a setup before the idiots convince everyone to repick because they didnt get their 3 jesters, 2 serial killers and 2 spies and no masons.

So I select the save option slot. I choose all the stuff I want and modify various things. Then I start. Next round I click the save slot again and nothing has been saved so I have to go through all of it again while idiots rage for 5+ neutrals and 2+ spies.

Dark.Revenant
April 25th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Which version, which server?

Fred323
April 25th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Europe 1.8

5 people decided to leave 20 seconds into the game so I did half a setup then left and it saved that half a setup next game I joined. How odd. It never saved the setups of the previous 6 games when I completed them.

I wish it would let me make a save in single player but you can only have 1 role max even if you add loads of bots.

Dark.Revenant
April 25th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Are you so sure it's 1.8? Another source from EU says it's 1.0 for some reason.

And yes, the 1.0 save slot is going to break horribly.

I will be improving save slot in the future, either way.

Fred323
April 25th, 2011, 02:15 PM
The latest thing in the in-game change log is 1.5, the custom screen says 1.8 though.

Just finished a game and now my save slot is empty again.. I think finishing a game wipes it for some reason and you have to leave before it ends or something? I'm not sure how the save slot is working.

Dark.Revenant
April 25th, 2011, 02:18 PM
In the REAL 1.8 (about to be uploaded on EU), it will start to work again. Anyway, a future update will let you make your save slot in singleplayer and introduce a save button for it.

Fred323
April 25th, 2011, 03:24 PM
The new version which is called 1.10 on the custom list seems to fix the save problem, thank you.