PDA

View Full Version : Desert Race

nikkone
August 1st, 2012, 07:42 PM
There was a rich king who had two sons. He was dieing and didn't know which son he should leave his throne and wealth to. He decides to test them both. He asks them to race across the desert with their horses, and whichever horse came back last was the winner. Surely enough when the race starts, neither of them are moving because neither of them wanted to come back first and result in a loss. As the days pass, the race is still at a stubborn stalemate. Eventually, a very old man walks by and is curious as to whats going on. They explain their race and the old man, in turn, gives them both advice. They both set off speeding in the race shortly after listening to the old man, and one of them is declared a winner.

What did the old man tell them?

Good luck!

Ash
August 1st, 2012, 08:02 PM
A)The old man said "Ever heard of reverse psychology?"

OR

B) They both swapped horses

Bluejay
August 1st, 2012, 08:54 PM
Swap horses.

nikkone
August 1st, 2012, 10:25 PM
A)The old man said "Ever heard of reverse psychology?"

OR

B) They both swapped horses

Swap horses.

Answer B is correct.

Yayap
August 1st, 2012, 10:28 PM
I declare Ash disqualified. He edited his answer after seeing Bluejay's post.

Auckmid
August 1st, 2012, 10:36 PM
^Why would Ash do something like that?

Ash
August 1st, 2012, 11:55 PM
I didn't!

pebrock
August 2nd, 2012, 03:59 PM
I didn't!

"Last edited by Ash; 18 Hours Ago "

Bluejay posted 19 hours ago. Ash is cheater.

Ash
August 2nd, 2012, 04:16 PM
"Last edited by Ash; 18 Hours Ago "

Bluejay posted 19 hours ago. Ash is cheater.
NO I DIDNT OMGGGGGGGG WOW I FORGOT TO PUT SPOILER BECAUSE AFTER BLUEJAY POSTED IT I REALISED HE HAD THE SAME ANSWER SO I WAS LIKE "HMM I SHUD ADD SPOILER" AND THEN I EDITTED IT

Yayap
August 2nd, 2012, 11:49 PM
NO I DIDNT OMGGGGGGGG WOW I FORGOT TO PUT SPOILER BECAUSE AFTER BLUEJAY POSTED IT I REALISED HE HAD THE SAME ANSWER SO I WAS LIKE "HMM I SHUD ADD SPOILER" AND THEN I EDITTED IT

I saw your original post Ash, don't try.

Bruno
August 2nd, 2012, 11:51 PM
Wow Ash, have you no shame?

Tipzntrix
August 17th, 2012, 02:31 PM
I was gonna say they send the horses off to somewhere so they would never return and just stayed back themselves.