PDA

View Full Version : Moderators for News and Site Discussion subforums needed

Nick
July 30th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Posting in Answer Hall seemed stupid now that we have Site Discussion.

Spam in News.
Trash threads in Site Discussion.

My opinion
News should be kept to the highest standard. It's the place for announcement from the management after all. If it's not, just merge it with General Discussion. And Site Discussion should be similar to Mafia Bug Reports.

P.S. Laughs at Keeper applications in Answer Hall

CmG
July 30th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Can u still see all those forums Nick? öÖ

creedkingsx
July 30th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Can u still see all those forums Nick? öÖ

If you go to statistics, you can see up to the last 200 posts, any of the answer hall threads, you can see the title of them.

SPazZTiK
July 30th, 2012, 08:33 PM
I can't even see the posts in the answer hall.

Ash
July 30th, 2012, 08:37 PM
im a bit clueless. but LOL @ KEEPER APPLICATIONS.

Glip
July 30th, 2012, 08:37 PM
im a bit clueless. but LOL @ KEEPER APPLICATIONS.

I swear I didn't post a keeper application in Answer Hall... >.>

I wouldn't be stupid enough to do that... <.<

Right? >.>

Ash
July 30th, 2012, 08:45 PM
If you go to statistics, you can see up to the last 200 posts, any of the answer hall threads, you can see the title of them.
i dont see any of em :(

Lysergic
July 30th, 2012, 08:49 PM
News = moderated by Admins and Super Mods.

Site Disc = since people who object to certain things in staff come here, I think only Super Mods should be in charge of this section. Letting a regular mod hand out infractions in the part of the site where people go to complain about mod abuse seems counterproductive.

Raptorblaze
July 31st, 2012, 01:06 AM
News = moderated by Admins and Super Mods.

Site Disc = since people who object to certain things in staff come here, I think only Super Mods should be in charge of this section. Letting a regular mod hand out infractions in the part of the site where people go to complain about mod abuse seems counterproductive.

I believe we already discussed and specifically came to that same conclusion during the promotion spam.