PDA

View Full Version : Police Investigation!!

KnightOfDeath
July 30th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Old Mr.Rakesh Was Found Dead In His Bedroom By Young Manish
Manish Recounted His Dismal Discovery To Police Detective Dolan, Who Happens To Be Around The Scene.

'I Was Walking By Mr.Rakeshs House When I Thought I Would Just Pop In For A Visit. I Noticed His Bedroom Light Was On And I Decided To Peek In From The Outside To See If He Was In There. There Was Frost On The Window, So I Had To Wipe It Away To See Inside. That Is When I Saw His Body. So I Kicked In The Front Door To Confirm My Suspicions Of Foul Play. I Called The Police Immedtialtey Afterword.'

With Clue From Police Investigator Dolan, The Police Officer Immediately Arrested Manish For The Murder Of Mr.Rakesh. How Did He Know Manish Was Lying?!

Damus_Graves
July 30th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Old Mr.Rakesh Was Found Dead In His Bedroom By Young Manish
Manish Recounted His Dismal Discovery To Police Detective Dolan, Who Happens To Be Around The Scene.

'I Was Walking By Mr.Rakeshs House When I Thought I Would Just Pop In For A Visit. I Noticed His Bedroom Light Was On And I Decided To Peek In From The Outside To See If He Was In There. There Was Frost On The Window, So I Had To Wipe It Away To See Inside. That Is When I Saw His Body. So I Kicked In The Front Door To Confirm My Suspicions Of Foul Play. I Called The Police Immedtialtey Afterword.'

With Clue From Police Investigator Dolan, The Police Officer Immediately Arrested Manish For The Murder Of Mr.Rakesh. How Did He Know Manish Was Lying?!

That's my first clue he was lying.
People normally dont kick in doors to investigate unless they carry a badge.

KnightOfDeath
July 30th, 2012, 02:10 PM
You Are Wrong But Nice Try! :D

Bruno
July 30th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Ice is on the inside not outside.

Cryptonic
July 30th, 2012, 02:13 PM
FRAWST FORMS ON DEH INSIDE BECUZ DAT IS WEAR THE HUMIDIDY IS AND NOT OUTSIDE, SO HE IS LIER

Cryptonic
July 30th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Ice is on the inside not outside.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr

KnightOfDeath
You Got It!

Cryptonic
Bruno is smarter than my naked barbarian

KnightOfDeath
July 30th, 2012, 02:15 PM
That Is No Way To Speak Of Your Wife.

Bruno
July 30th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Bruno is smarter than my naked barbarian

Huehuehue

Cryptonic
July 30th, 2012, 02:17 PM
"Do you need some gold for repairs? I only have 11k"

*Checks blacksmith, 88G*
-_-?

I forgot that barbarians aren't naturally naked

Bruno
July 30th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Lololol

Ash
July 30th, 2012, 03:31 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/21566919.jpg

Duzero
July 30th, 2012, 03:46 PM
They arrested the wrong man.

The murderer accually is dolan

EliteMarine
July 30th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Maybe he meant to say fog instead of frost? You know, kinda has an adrenaline rush after seeing a dead body and all. Honest mistake.

I mean, that's like me in all true innocence (different scenario) saying that I hopped a fence to try to catch the killer and the killer got away and detective Dolan is all like "That's not a fence, it's a gate." and I get arrested.

I'll invest Dolan night two and see what I get. Probably framer though. GG.

Damus_Graves
July 30th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Maybe he meant to say fog instead of frost? You know, kinda has an adrenaline rush after seeing a dead body and all. Honest mistake.

I mean, that's like me in all true innocence (different scenario) saying that I hopped a fence to try to catch the killer and the killer got away and detective Dolan is all like "That's not a fence, it's a gate." and I get arrested.

I'll invest Dolan night two and see what I get. Probably framer though. GG.

I was running along the sidewalk one day and cut through some crosswalks to get to school and i got stopped by a cop.
he asked if i had any drugs on me.
when i asked him why he thought i had drugs he said your sweaty and your breathing was irregular.
he was following me for about a mile before stopping me -.-

EliteMarine
July 30th, 2012, 04:03 PM
I was running along the sidewalk one day and cut through some crosswalks to get to school and i got stopped by a cop.
he asked if i had any drugs on me.
when i asked him why he thought i had drugs he said your sweaty and your breathing was irregular.
he was following me for about a mile before stopping me -.-

Confirmed. Dolan is scum.

To OP: Not trashing on your puzzle or anything, it is a fine puzzle. Just outside the box thinking a bit is all.

If this was 2012 officer, he better do a better job at examining the crime scene. I mean immediately arrest without investigating?

Menautor
July 30th, 2012, 04:38 PM
condensation would of formed inside, not outside of the window... it would be the same as someone in the house breaking the window and setting fire in the home claiming a cocktail Molotov was thrown in, while the broken glass would be outside lol

Damus_Graves
July 30th, 2012, 04:39 PM
i stand by my explanation about kicking the door in.

cookies4you
July 30th, 2012, 04:49 PM
This isn't Ace Attorney, this is Mafia.

Obviously, Dolan's gonna die tonight.

Menautor
July 30th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Good one, here is another, a very rich uncle has two nephew who will inherit each half of his fortune. One nephew has money problems and asked his uncle for money on several occasions and always turned down. the uncle lives alone except for his live in staff, Maid, Butler/cook, and a gardener/driver.

the nephew that asked for money in the past is found in the library by the maid, with blood on his hand, and she scream when see noticed her master dead int he chair with the knife in his chest. She immediately called the cops.

The nephew is interrogated by the cops, he claims that he waled in to see his uncle and saw that he had been stabbed. He rushed to his side and see if he was still breathing and tried to remove the knife when the maid walked in and screamed. The only prints found on the knife is his.

conclusions anyone?

Damus_Graves
July 30th, 2012, 04:54 PM
The other nephew stabbed the uncle wearing gloves in order to frame the pooer nephew and get him jailed so that he (the killing nephew) would inherit the entire fortune.

EliteMarine
July 30th, 2012, 05:28 PM
I agree with the above.

Menautor
July 30th, 2012, 05:36 PM
maybe but no, but you are seriously very close, one major factor is missing :)

The other nephew stabbed the uncle wearing gloves in order to frame the pooer nephew and get him jailed so that he (the killing nephew) would inherit the entire fortune.

Pokemon Trainer Red
July 30th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Are we allowed questions?

Ash
July 30th, 2012, 06:11 PM
maybe but no, but you are seriously very close, one major factor is missing :)

Lol no, it's called WIFOM.

The poor nephew DID kill him, he was using the "framed" defense to appear innocent.

Menautor
July 30th, 2012, 08:17 PM

Yes

Menautor
July 30th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Lol no, it's called WIFOM.

The poor nephew DID kill him, he was using the "framed" defense to appear innocent.

No ;)

Menautor
July 30th, 2012, 08:19 PM

Yes but everything you need is already given in the first post

EliteMarine
July 30th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Was it maybe the other way around?

Maybe he killed him to frame the other twin?

FrostByte
July 30th, 2012, 09:29 PM
The maid killed and framed the nephew.
The old man called her the C word and she didn't like it.

Ash
July 30th, 2012, 10:06 PM
The truth: The maid killed her master. Her master treated her like a brutal sex slave. The maid works for the other nephew, so together they were trying to frame the poor nephew.

AppleyNO
July 30th, 2012, 10:10 PM
The OP (KnightofDeath) just took this from me...

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/10604-FBI-detective-Puzzle

Really dude?

FrostByte
July 30th, 2012, 10:44 PM
The OP (KnightofDeath) just took this from me...

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/10604-FBI-detective-Puzzle

Really dude?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Looks like we got ourselves a SMURF/TROLL
Told you.

creedkingsx
July 30th, 2012, 10:47 PM
THAT MAKES THIS SPAM :>

creedkingsx
July 30th, 2012, 10:48 PM
/THREAD