PDA

View Full Version : One little Bug, One little Feature Request

squall55
April 25th, 2011, 07:31 AM
I'm playing this Game for about a week or so, i still think it's great, but there are some minor Bugs I want to complain about:

At first Saturday there is the Save-Slot-Configuration, which is a great thing, but my Presets seem to Disappear every now and then, but I don't know why.
Has anyone had similar Problems, or even better, a possible Solution for this?

Further, I have this little Feature Request. You see, I really like playing with Ballot+Trial because in most games, people start lynching people at random, and others just follow their directions, with Ballot there's a little less chance of random lynchings. BUT the time to vote for the Ballot is about a Minute, which might be a little too long, but a little Controller would be nice, so you can actually change the waiting time a little.

That's all, Would be nice if anyone Comments on this (and sorry for my bad english)

Clawtrocity
April 25th, 2011, 07:48 AM
The save slot is a problem that DR knows about, but everything he tries to do doesn't work. At the very least the save slot resetting isn't that big of a deal as long as it doesn't happen every game.(There would be no point then =P)

I've personally never used the ballot because people that do the random lynching will still do the random lynching and the person will just die and not have a chance for a proper trial. That's what I love about being a Godfather is that as long as you can lie and be decietful you can't die.

Dark.Revenant
April 25th, 2011, 08:23 AM
As of 1.8 your save information should no longer reset.

squall55
April 25th, 2011, 08:26 AM
I said Ballot+Trial... only the voting who is going to trial is kept in secret (until it's finished)

I often experienced something like this, that's why I like Ballot:

Player 1 so? any clues?
Player 2 votes Player 1 for trial
about 5 seconds pass
Player 3,4,5,6 vote Player1 for trial

i'm quite sure they only chose P1 because they saw that Player 2 did

while typing DR replied... For your information, I'm playing on EU and it is 1.8

Dark.Revenant
April 25th, 2011, 08:31 AM
The change from whatever version you were on to 1.8 will also reset your points/saves, btw.

squall55
April 25th, 2011, 08:37 AM
Yes I know... but I just had an Idea... Me and a Friend more or less alternated between joining a public Game and opening one ourselves with "our" settings... Might be that Joining a game with a different Save Slot destroys the one you have on your own.. I'm gonna investigate a little into this.

Also I just realised that by Adding random town/random any the game sometimes starts with a Single Mason.. is this intentional?

Dark.Revenant
April 25th, 2011, 08:46 AM
Yes, because you don't know if there's a second or not.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
April 25th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Yes, because you don't know if there's a second or not.

The truth is, Rev is a master troll himself.

or an ass

or both

probably the last.